Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 139. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
same as current without the "2" at end.   Can you help?  or is this a background check lol.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I find it hard to believe anyone is having problems mining this.   Run the wallet,  add some nodes in the debug console "addnode x.x.x.x add" for each node IP, wait a few minutes for it to sync the last 12 hours of blockchain data then once you are synced start mining by hitting the engage button or "setgenerate true -1" in the console.  Even on a crappy intel i3 3.30ghz desktop I found a block in 1 hour.  good luck and great coin dev!
you welcome dev

so many noobie accounts finding that coin fantastic  Grin

nope not the dev lol.   cant get into my main bct account since the password hack and really theres not much reason to be here with all the stupidity.

What is the main btc account that you can't get into?
I find it hard to believe anyone is having problems mining this.   Run the wallet,  add some nodes in the debug console "addnode x.x.x.x add" for each node IP, wait a few minutes for it to sync the last 12 hours of blockchain data then once you are synced start mining by hitting the engage button or "setgenerate true -1" in the console.  Even on a crappy intel i3 3.30ghz desktop I found a block in 1 hour.  good luck and great coin dev!
you welcome dev

nope not the dev lol.   cant get into my main bct account since the password hack and really theres not much reason to be here with all the stupidity.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
you welcome dev

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
To run this miner what do you have to do  just press engage or do you have to add something to the wallet  it seem i not the only one having problem can someone explain this to us   please thank you ......
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
So downloaded wallet let sync, pressed engage.. 3 hours later nothing...

Think we're doing it wrong. Must be a miner to run along it, i just dont know the steps
What cpu spec you have?
Did cpu usage increase when pressing engage mining?
You could co into conole and type in:setgenerate true x
Where x is the number of cores you want to mine with.
Hope this helps

IW

thanks man, yes it does, my pc just sucks lol
Activity: 736

Think we're doing it wrong. Must be a miner to run along it, i just dont know the steps
What cpu spec you have?
Did cpu usage increase when pressing engage mining?
You could co into conole and type in:setgenerate true x
Where x is the number of cores you want to mine with.
Hope this helps

IW
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

It's a little late to do any mining.

Activity: 191
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Can someone tell me how i mine this?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Diff retarget is every 52 min Smiley
legendary
[2015-07-26 18:38:37] axiom block 2113, diff 0.00
[2015-07-26 18:38:42] CPU #3: 7.96 H/s
[2015-07-26 18:38:42] CPU #0: 7.72 H/s
[2015-07-26 18:38:43] CPU #2: 7.41 H/s
[2015-07-26 18:38:43] CPU #1: 7.81 H/s
[2015-07-26 18:39:02] axiom block 2353, diff 0.00

more than 200 blocks are getting mined in 10 second: SCAM !!!  Grin Grin
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
 How do you get this cpu miner going i have never cpu mine before and this one look a bit different....
legendary
No, we are not the same dev, we are a team of many Smiley

so... I guess it is "see you" next week
djm34 team (I must be many myself  Grin)

So I guess the FUD will stop when you can somehow extract 3 BTC from either the dev team or the community. Good luck with that.
lol, ho you are one of those people who think new algo grows on tree...  Grin (if some wasn't doing these efforts you would still be mining sha256)

and what fud ? If you think we need same dev releasing new coin every week, then you are probably part of his failed p&d group

summer is always bad for crypto, student in vacation feeling they have to release a new coin every week.
please gives us a break

and considering mdt dev has already abandoned his coin, for how long do you think he will be active on this one ?

The level of evidence you have that this dev and the mdt dev are the same is sorely lacking. It does not rise to the level beyond FUD.  Also, I am certain if the dev or community offered you 3 BTC for your coding expertise, you'd go from troll to shill in about the same time it takes the BTC transaction to have sufficient confirmations. Maybe you'll find some rich Ivy league student who'll pony up the BTC, soon, for their new shitcoin.  Cheesy
I think you really don't know me... I don't really work for shitcoin no matter what, they can't afford me  Grin
and the coin who can afford me, don't need me to shill...

and trust me (or not), if I am fudding on a coin, it has nothing to do with dev asking for a gpu miner, but rather for a crappy coin which will be abandoned next week...

and regarding dev being mdt dev, he told himself he was mdt dev...

the fact you are on all these shitcoin (and you don't own a pool), probably makes you more of a shitcoin shill than me a shitcoin fudder

So I just press the engage button thru wallet and I'm solo mining?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Jump to: