Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 7. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Yeah support the network, aka dev, that still has loads on loads of this coin who is a hacker so he can make another coin with hidden virus and take people coin, nice.

you drink water from some flow and get ecoli, you dont drink it again, much less say good water  Roll Eyes

Is there a proof of this dev is the same as the current malware infested releases? Am I missing something?

Who cares bro, the original poster and dev are gone this coin will not be rescued  Roll Eyes

Except a fork is done.

It appears someone is attempting to use this as a codebase. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dsk-darkcash-powpos-stackhash-i2p-tor-markets-1202318

Yep looks like someone is implementing Schnorr Signatures also, I guess the coin can die but the tech behind lives on.

since the very first time the "dev" of Axiom failed to meet his deadline, I've stated that the algo and technology behind this particular coin could indeed be used as the building blocks for a new coin, and that position hasn't changed. With proper support at marketing, a coin based on this Algo could see great potential and a very strong and stable userbase.

but this particular coin...is done
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Yeah support the network, aka dev, that still has loads on loads of this coin who is a hacker so he can make another coin with hidden virus and take people coin, nice.

you drink water from some flow and get ecoli, you dont drink it again, much less say good water  Roll Eyes

Is there a proof of this dev is the same as the current malware infested releases? Am I missing something?

Who cares bro, the original poster and dev are gone this coin will not be rescued  Roll Eyes

Except a fork is done.

It appears someone is attempting to use this as a codebase. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dsk-darkcash-powpos-stackhash-i2p-tor-markets-1202318

Yep looks like someone is implementing Schnorr Signatures also, I guess the coin can die but the tech behind lives on.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

you drink water from some flow and get ecoli, you dont drink it again, much less say good water  Roll Eyes

Except a fork is done.

Activity: 712

Except a fork is done.
Activity: 750
this coin really is the proverbial "dead horse", please stop beating it hoping it'll come back to life
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

you drink water from some flow and get ecoli, you dont drink it again, much less say good water
Activity: 712
Nice, i'm mining 24/24 with my computer's cpu, but how to mine axiom with android? all apps that i downloaded don't support axiom algo

Forget this coin, and even for Android. Already taken by botnets and GPU miners.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Nice, i'm mining 24/24 with my computer's cpu, but how to mine axiom with android? all apps that i downloaded don't support axiom algo
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Well, as far as I can see Axiom got:

o A nice looking and working wallet. Not the fastest and somewhat resource heavy if you need a full sync though.

+ PoW and PoS hybrid with a still a decent reward for still a while
+ PoW with an algo that makes CPU mining still viable
+ As far as I know still the only coin using the algo, so it got its own hashrate market on nicehash

- I think still no GPU miner for public, although I didn't search for one. Unless I find a source of cheap electricity mining is not really profitable here anyway
- Axiom is mostly dead. A coin, especially with PoW reward, without a possibility to spend it or a system pumping funds into the economy, like some buyback'n'burn fund, needs new investors or at least old investors willing to buy more coins to avoid going down. Without development there are not many reasons for investments and these are, like doing some PnD action, more short term.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
So what do we think of this coin? I liked mining it at NiceHash this summer but stopped when the Dev went underground.

same ...

now we all bagholders - or dumpers - or hopers ( with some that hold on ) that it will come back from the dead ...

chances are though - its probably done ...

#crysx
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
So what do we think of this coin? I liked mining it at NiceHash this summer but stopped when the Dev went underground.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135151.120 The next time someone tells you "here smells like shit" ...... attention

I have erased many post by saying that this is a scam!!

Are you saying that you are the OP or you have OP's password?

That's some terrible syntax   Tongue , I think what he meant is that somebody deleted his posts and not the other way around.

maybe his first language is not english ...

thats all good ... we understand him ... now ...

Smiley ...

#crysx
legendary
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135151.120 The next time someone tells you "here smells like shit" ...... attention

That's some terrible syntax   Tongue , I think what he meant is that somebody deleted his posts and not the other way around.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

Activity: 693

legendary
The tech behind this coin looked interesting but unless original dev comes back, this coin is dead. Early stakers and the ones who sold GPU miners were the only ones who profited from this and right now most are just a bunch of bagholders me included  Embarrassed.
Activity: 43
Activity: 42
Hi Dev,  --> Last Active:   Today at 02:51:15 AM.
Any news / work in this coin?  keep it alive..

pfff please this is the same dev as the hive one.. will be attacking the network when i get the chance
Pages:
Jump to: