Pages:
Author

Topic: Re - "FAIR TREATMENT FOR ALL." - page 2. (Read 630 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56
June 15, 2019, 11:48:31 AM
As my on topic reply has been removed from self moderated thread and I am not allowed to post there any more until I counter some Lauda's tags I have to ask here:

A UNION TO ENSURE THE FAIR AND EQUAL TREATMENT OF ALL MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD (and nothing more)

Set up your flags or present flags where you have been abused. Let's review them together.
Can you review my case?

I have been wrongly tagged by 2 accounts:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/red-ron-1099851
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/buucoin-2493489

Look:

These abusive idiots abused trust system and placed wrong feedback on my trust wall and no one cares about it.

Please review and when you are done with these 2 cases I have more of this abusive behavior. We don't want double standards here, equal treatment for all!

Those look to be incorrect feedbacks from the initial review.

Although you fall under the direct support of scammers (with direct regard to their scamming) category (we have added)  for your direct support of laudas proven scamming actions. Unless you want to prove us wrong right now.

We will quote your post before we delete it to demonstrate this is the action we will take against any persons seeking to use the union for their own ends but are not prepared AT ALL to support its true goals. When we take note that you have countered LAUDAS tags and flags where observable instances of financial wrongdoing  are not present you may apply via pm to be part of the union. Until then do not post again. Others that have supported lauda and trust abuse previously will be deleted without being given the SAME explanation.

Anyone here that seeks to disrupt the union by any means will be deleted. Any not considering that FAIR may choose not to join this union. If you have used the trust system previously to create an initial attack that is not directly related to financial wrong doing you are a trust abuser.

This is not a one way street. You want the union to ensure YOUR OWN fair treatment then you must ENSURE the fair treatment of others.

We believe focusing on flags should be the primary initial concern. The old system is now correctly viewed as meaningless subjective junk.

This part:
When we take note that you have countered LAUDAS tags and flags where observable instances of financial wrongdoing  are not present you may apply via pm to be part of the union. Until then do not post again. Others that have supported lauda and trust abuse previously will be deleted without being given the SAME explanation.

Does it apply to every DT who does not counter lauda's feedback or there will be no equal treatment for all members?

And as I don't know which lauda's feedback is wrongly placed (OP of that thread didn't say which one is abusive), how should I know which to counter?

I see bunch of words there and my post is removed from thread with edited topic. Perhaps OP should update that thread with wrongly placed -ve so we can discuss it?

Oh, yes, not self moderated. It is not cool to self moderate "fair treatment for all".

your post is not removed it is there for all to read. If they do not agree with the removal they need not join the union. They are free to take action to assist you . You have benefitted from our generous page space we have allowed you to retain.
yes sorry SM is needed, or we will have scammers, supporters of scammers and trust abusers trying to derail and spoil our efforts and waste our time. The union is not a one way street.

Start with our own feeback since there are not as yet other member of the union?

Reverse or counter all feedback that you can not demonstrate direct clear connection to scamming. Then start a trust flag for the proven scamming of lauda relating to the lying and scamming over the xcoin instamine. 

Then we can talk further on THIS THREAD about your possible serious application to become a union member. If that is what you really want to become. YOU have to understand that previous trust abusers and scammer supports must be grilled thoroughly because we can not allow those with any relation to scams or scammers or trust abuse - to join.

Thanks for understanding.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
June 15, 2019, 11:40:41 AM
As my on topic reply has been removed from self moderated thread and I am not allowed to post there any more until I counter some Lauda's tags I have to ask here:

A UNION TO ENSURE THE FAIR AND EQUAL TREATMENT OF ALL MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD (and nothing more)
[...]
Do you have a trust flag raised or red trust (old system) against you that is unfair? have you never scammed or acted in a way it is clear that you are intending to scam someone?
[...]
Set up your flags or present flags where you have been abused. Let's review them together.
Can you review my case?

I have been wrongly tagged by 2 accounts:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/red-ron-1099851
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/buucoin-2493489

Look:

These abusive idiots abused trust system and placed wrong feedback on my trust wall and no one cares about it.

Please review and when you are done with these 2 cases I have more of this abusive behavior. We don't want double standards here, equal treatment for all!

Those look to be incorrect feedbacks from the initial review.

Although you fall under the direct support of scammers (with direct regard to their scamming) category (we have added)  for your direct support of laudas proven scamming actions. Unless you want to prove us wrong right now.

We will quote your post before we delete it to demonstrate this is the action we will take against any persons seeking to use the union for their own ends but are not prepared AT ALL to support its true goals. When we take note that you have countered LAUDAS tags and flags where observable instances of financial wrongdoing  are not present you may apply via pm to be part of the union. Until then do not post again. Others that have supported lauda and trust abuse previously will be deleted without being given the SAME explanation.

Anyone here that seeks to disrupt the union by any means will be deleted. Any not considering that FAIR may choose not to join this union. If you have used the trust system previously to create an initial attack that is not directly related to financial wrong doing you are a trust abuser.

This is not a one way street. You want the union to ensure YOUR OWN fair treatment then you must ENSURE the fair treatment of others.

We believe focusing on flags should be the primary initial concern. The old system is now correctly viewed as meaningless subjective junk.

This part:
When we take note that you have countered LAUDAS tags and flags where observable instances of financial wrongdoing  are not present you may apply via pm to be part of the union. Until then do not post again. Others that have supported lauda and trust abuse previously will be deleted without being given the SAME explanation.

Does it apply to every DT who does not counter lauda's feedback or there will be no equal treatment for all members?

And as I don't know which lauda's feedback is wrongly placed (OP of that thread didn't say which one is abusive), how should I know which to counter?

I see bunch of words there and my post is removed from thread with edited topic. Perhaps OP should update that thread with wrongly placed -ve so we can discuss it?

Oh, yes, not self moderated. It is not cool to self moderate "fair treatment for all".
Pages:
Jump to: