Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Gascoin-- Public Apology To iGotspots, Gascoin, and the Altcoin Community - page 3. (Read 2722 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
THE TIME HAS COME...
I may not be able to rebuild the bridges i've burned over this, but i will atleast do you a solid and ressurect Gascoin. I will be eternally indebted to you for the humility you've displayed through out this whole ordeal.

Let's ressurect Gascoin!

My pool is ready  Wink
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
A very humble and heartfelt apology - something rare in the community!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
uh, ok. i forgive you....?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
   As many of you know, i did a questionable thing to GasCoin, and by extension the AltCoin community its self, and in the process i lost the respect of the community and alienated the supporters of both GAS and NAN. For this i am sorry.

Lets be clear here, i am making a simultaneous apology for my multiple transgressions, both before and after the fact. I won't sugar coat it, i was in the wrong and I'm really starting to feel the consequences of my actions. Not only did Gascoin die that day, so did Nanotokens.

a list of my transgressions

• Delivered shoddy product. I accept atleast partial responsibility for this. I was rushed to meet a deadline and did my best in the time frame i had. (though ultimately i failed and lied about it being ready, when it was no where near complete)
  • Premined Coin without permission, Lied about it. Again, i was wrong and i accept the full responsibility on this one. I wanted to get myself a cut of the coin and needed a way to compensate my friends who helped me start the network. I was out of line and broke the chain of command, and ultimately when it came to light i denied it and lied my ass off.
  • Lying to the community, denying any wrong doing. Basically i spit in everyones face and denied any wrong doing and refused to accept responsibility for my actions, which ultimately prolonged the ordeal. I realize i could have simply admitted it and resolved the entire issue without it escalating out of hand like it did.
  • When confronted about my actions, i stooped so low as to belittle and demean those questioning, those of which did no wrong doing. the only explanation i have for this is that i was feeling the heat of everyone confronting me at once and calling me a scammer and whatever else insults, i felt attacked and i resorted to denying, lying, and namecalling. This was also unnacceptable and i am sorry.

I would like to make a special apology to iGotSpots and Gascoin for betraying the trust you put in me. You came to me to help you, and i flat out took advantage of your trust and generosity. You asked for me to help and even paid me in advance for the coin. I'm sorry that i gave you a shoddy product and went behind your back and Premined your coin and then lied and denied it when you confronted me. I may not be able to rebuild the bridges i've burned over this, but i will atleast do you a solid and ressurect Gascoin. I will be eternally indebted to you for the humility you've displayed through out this whole ordeal. Ultimately after i had admitted to you what i did, that last message you sent me about the coin reputation being ruined because of me, it really got to me. I could almost feel the defeat from your words and i am sorry. Do not feel defeated, it is not your fault. It is my mess to fix and I intend to fix it on your behalf. I am so sorry for what i did to you guys and i hope that your coin is successful beyond your wildest dreams.

To anyone else i might have offended or anything else i did that i forgot to include, feel free to bring it up and i'll apologize for that to. this is what i can remember off of the top of my head.
Pages:
Jump to: