Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 4. (Read 317 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 04:15:19 AM
If you like stable investment, you buy gold, if you like adventurous investment, you invest bitcoin, but I personally prefer to invest bitcoin, I want to bet, if the failure and then come back, I do not afraid of failure.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 04:10:36 AM

Both Bitcoin and Gold are great, the only difference is that while bitcoin prices are purely determined by the market forces of demand and supply, Gold prices tend to be fixed according to the global standards. if you are a low risk type of investor then Buy Gold, but if you are the type that believes high risks equals high rewards then Venture into Bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 03:52:15 AM
It's up to you, but if you choose to buy gold.. you might end up selling it again or find yourself at the nearest pawnshop, or if you love collecting gold then it can juts put it in a much secure area of your house. ahaha
But when you choose bitcoin, then... there is a great possibility that you'll get much more than you have invested. It's just a matter of patient, hard-wok, and strategies.
Gold will always has value. We still don't have a proof about whether bitcoin will still has it's value or not if world war is happen but gold has proven that it still has it's value. We should think widely in this world is not all just about economy or politic but there are also commodity, culture, and etc.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 03:46:55 AM
It's up to you, but if you choose to buy gold.. you might end up selling it again or find yourself at the nearest pawnshop, or if you love collecting gold then it can juts put it in a much secure area of your house. ahaha
But when you choose bitcoin, then... there is a great possibility that you'll get much more than you have invested. It's just a matter of patient, hard-wok, and strategies.
Pages:
Jump to: