Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: It's time to destroy China,don't buy anything from them ,don't deal with them - page 7. (Read 181 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Then he is a Chinese commie ... needs to be sent back to China . All Chinese should be deported.

I for one will vote in Europe for nationalist parties to purify Europe of Chinese.
And what if you or one of your ancestors have another origin? Will you kick yourself from "your" country?
You should be thankful imo that you were born in a country that allows you to think and express whatever you want...
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
Do you have any other issue against china apart from the COVID invention? Well this has happened and we are recovering fast from it, apologies to those that were lost in the case but we need not to fight back, consider those citizens of your own country that are in china, they may not be your direct family but they may also vent the revenge on them and before you know,war begins. Don't start what you can't finish. Let's keep moving.

It already started ... it's time we pick a side .... If your Swiss i understand you  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Do you have any other issue against china apart from the COVID invention? Well this has happened and we are recovering fast from it, apologies to those that were lost in the case but we need not to fight back, consider those citizens of your own country that are in china, they may not be your direct family but they may also vent the revenge on them and before you know,war begins. Don't start what you can't finish. Let's keep moving.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
If you see them in your country beat the shit out of them ,spit them in their face and send them back to communist China ...

What if the Chinese person was born in your country?

Then he is a Chinese commie ... needs to be sent back to China . All Chinese should be deported.

I for one will vote in Europe for nationalist parties to purify Europe of Chinese.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
If you see them in your country beat the shit out of them ,spit them in their face and send them back to communist China ...

What if the Chinese person was born in your country?
Pages:
Jump to: