Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: MTGox is apparently out of money...(Inaba and MTGox and his ASICS) - page 2. (Read 3760 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 500
You starting Mayfly Inc this time? Pioneers in packaging technologies .. gone in a day ..
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
We aren't a hot air balloon factory.
But you could be. Imagine the possibilities... the heat generated from raging trolls is far greater than nuclear energy. You could even make a deal with Toyota to power the next generation of their Prius.

Ladies and gentlemen, not only is BFL a pioneer in the latest bitcoin technology, but they just may have ended America's energy crisis. Woohoo!

QFT.  Epic.  You'll get a founding shareholder stake in our new company spinoff.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
What MTGOX should do is take preorders on their withdraw process. Then take 8 months to redesign the system and push back their target complete dates multiple times.

Then troll all naysayers on the forum that disagree with them.

Josh I hope you don't get your funds until ASICs are delivered to ALL customers with preorders from BFL.
Eventually, they need to at least deliver something that blows a bunch of hot air.
They could just hire smoothie.

Smoothie uses cold frozen water...not hot air. Try again. lol

Could have fooled me.  Grin

Activity: 112
Merit: 16
What MTGOX should do is take preorders on their withdraw process. Then take 8 months to redesign the system and push back their target complete dates multiple times.

Josh I hope you don't get your funds until ASICs are delivered to ALL customers with preorders from BFL.
Eventually, they need to at least deliver something that blows a bunch of hot air.

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
But you could be. Imagine the possibilities... the heat generated from raging trolls is far greater than nuclear energy. You could even make a deal with Toyota to power the next generation of their Prius.

Ladies and gentlemen, not only is BFL a pioneer in the latest bitcoin technology, but they just may have ended America's energy crisis. Woohoo!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

No, you'd have to have balloons for that...
legendary
legendary
I'd fight Gandhi.

legendary
Haven't had a lot of luck with that thread, but I'll give it a shot again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Josh, coulda shoulda used the USD Dwolla<-->Gox thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=78512.660
legendary

Empty boxes with fans that blow hot air! GENIUS!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

legendary

legendary
I'd fight Gandhi.
Moved $80~ from MtGox --> Dwolla the other day in 14 minutes. It's not 4k, but I didn't have any problems. Maybe if you were to break up the transaction into smaller groups?
legendary
Sure... I could understand that for a few days.  But 11 days and counting?  That doesn't make much sense.

Not fun when you gotta wait eh? Deliver ASICs then cry.  Cheesy
legendary
Mark probably has an ASIC on order and is returning the favour of non delivery of the product  Smiley

+1 THIS  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Mark probably has an ASIC on order and is returning the favour of non delivery of the product  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: