Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Plz help a noob - page 2. (Read 1413 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 23, 2015, 01:26:33 PM
Thank you Admin for taking me out of that situation before people started getting upset. I have tried the reset on that guide.... numerous times and the part I'm not understanding is how i get them on my network and not hashing? the worker setup for slush pool I'm running is

statum+tcp://stratum.bitcoin.cz:3333

worker info etc etc
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
April 23, 2015, 10:54:06 AM
I greatly appreciate help on this subject. I've been up two nights trying to figure out my life. I have one S3 up and mining via slush pool. I have two more s3's on me and I'm working to try and setup the first of those two. Both of these s3's have been hard reset(probably not the right idea here)by me due to other networking issues I've now worked through. Ive changed to DHCP.... updated the most up to date frimware for the s3 from bitmain, copy and pasted my slush pool link, and re-re-re-verified this worker and password. I no longer have the red error message on my miner configuration page.... but I'm not clocking shit under my miner status either....... Help would be muchhhhhh appreciated. And if your in colorado drinks+ on me..... i dying out here BTCBTCBTC Undecided

to help us understand your problem better, did you followed this guide, to reset it?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setup-troubleshoot-bitmain-antminer-s3-440ghs-miner-697474
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 19, 2015, 07:37:11 AM
I greatly appreciate help on this subject. I've been up two nights trying to figure out my life. I have one S3 up and mining via slush pool. I have two more s3's on me and I'm working to try and setup the first of those two. Both of these s3's have been hard reset(probably not the right idea here)by me due to other networking issues I've now worked through. Ive changed to DHCP.... updated the most up to date frimware for the s3 from bitmain, copy and pasted my slush pool link, and re-re-re-verified this worker and password. I no longer have the red error message on my miner configuration page.... but I'm not clocking shit under my miner status either....... Help would be muchhhhhh appreciated. And if your in colorado drinks+ on me..... i dying out here BTCBTCBTC Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: