Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: SPICACOIN⭐25% PoS ⭐ Big Airdrop ⭐100000 SPICA for Free ⭐LIVE - page 33. (Read 17289 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Trading with bitmex is very dangerous, especially when the margin is up to 100 times, the chances of us losing very high. But with the spicacoin project, I'm sure it will help us reduce the risk of losing 90%.

If you seriously believe in such claims, it is you who is to blame if you lose big. There is no way to win with 100x leverage trades guaranteed. You know why? Because there is also no way to win with 1x leverage trades.
Here I'm not saying that it will win absolutely when the margin x100, but with the signal that we have, we just win 5 loses 4 still win. You know what I mean? And based on the trading signals, we can avoid the phase liquidate (liquidate)

You are talking crap. There is nothing more to say about you. There is no such thing as a free lunch, ever heard about that? And when it comes to leveraged trading, the "guaranteed" success for free money - which is already zero - will be even lower...
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
When are your coins put on the trading floor? And when will the project begin?
Activity: 308
Merit: 6
At the end of last week, cryptocurrency exchange ‘Bitfinex’ announced that they would be adding new tokens to their exchange with an estimated market cap of $1.1billion. The 12 new additions include tokens such as Loopring and IOSToken.

This is a significant step forward for both Bitfinex and their customers, offering users 12 new avenues to explore, opening up an array of new investment and trading opportunities that where otherwise unavailable on the platform.
Bitfinex Introduces Trading of 12 New Tokens
Aion (AION), IOSToken (IOST), Request Network (REQ), Raiden Network (RDN), Loopring (LRC), BnkToTheFuture Token (BFT), Cofound.it (CFI), WAX (WAX), SingularityNET (AGI), MedicalChain (MTN), ODEM (ODEM) and Dai (DAI).
Who contributes to the growing signcoin community that has received an early bonus? Waiting for 2000 people is too long. I propose early release for those who contribute enthusiastically to the development of the community.
My expectations are almost correct, you regularly comment and create community to help the spica team, so they can work better.

This chart is for reference only, so keep track of me regularly update the predictions useful for you. Remember to post to the top
Today I will show you my predictions, as I indicated before the price of the BTC has exceeded US $ 7100, and the next price it needs is 8000 usd.
The game isn’t over for Bitcoin yet. And neither is its price volatility, which divides cryptocurrency experts on where bitcoin price is heading next.

On one side is the bullish camp, which argues that Bitcoin is still in an uptrend, betting that it will eventually reach $30,000.

Marshall Taplits, Chief Strategy Officer for NYNJA, is one of them. “Speculation on price is always difficult, says Taplits. “However, the trend for Bitcoin is clear - UP, going to about $20,000 USD from zero in 10 years.  Each time Bitcoin corrects, the media wrenches.  However, anyone who has been watching crypto currency since the beginning knows to bet on $30,000.”
How to join?
You can go to the following link:
SignalsCoin [Dual-Airdrop] 🔴 PoW/PoS 50% 🔴 Airdrop 80% 🔴 Key to VIP Channel!
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signalscoin-airdrop-80-supply-pow-1-signblock-pos-1-bounties-2636137
Activity: 64
Merit: 0

The 15-minute candle chart of bitcoin on April 6 evidently showed the end of its corrective rally from $6,600 to $7,500, which could have been key to bitcoin’s short-term recovery towards the $8,000 region. In the upcoming days, bitcoin could eye the $8,000 region if it can rise back again to $7,500 and test the $7,800 level.

BTC/USD is currently trading a range between $6,870 - $6,571 levels. The MACD momentum indicator is dipping slightly into the negative region to signal that increasing selling will continue and therefore, the major support level $6,450 is well within reach. On the contrary, the two moving averages (50 and 100) cross at $7,029 to show that Bitcoin price could consolidate above $7,000 in the next few days. The price is encountering stiff resistance at the 61.8% Fib retracement level with the last swing high at $7,472 and a low of $6,450. Significantly, above $7,000, the price there will be increasing selling pressure at the 50% Fib retracement.
BITCOIN price is likely to plummet amid tighter regulation from legislators across the globe, cryptocurrency expert Jim Iuorio has warned.
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
Did anyone holding spica on coinsmarket manage to get it off of their website? Just curious as I tried and never received anything from them.

Transaction id: (deleted)
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Possible movement of BTC next days and weeks

The price remains below the converged 100 and 200 hour MAs at $6984 (blue and green lines in the chart above).  Both those MAs (blue and green lines) are moving lower. If the price is to continue to fall, stay below those MAs will keep the bias to the downside, and in the process keep the longs uncomfortable (another paper cut).

On the downside the April swing low at $6450 is the next obvious target.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
strong Signals show that BTC highly possible goes down to 5800USD again.
And if this happen, expected declined of downward trend could not happen within weeks.

Pages:
Jump to: