Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Twitter campaigns - page 6. (Read 156596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
July 04, 2016, 08:10:26 AM
Sorry for the delay everyone. The campaign will re-open soon with a new kind of reward Smiley. I'll try to have everything sorted before the weekend.

Good news! Thanks for info!

I hope that the rates will not go down significantly due to the price of Bitcoin Wink
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
July 04, 2016, 04:25:53 AM
One more campaign closed so now only handful are having operational at the moment. I think everyone must introduce avatar campaign finally if not signature .

Yeah you dont need to repeat your comment. Be careful man, hilariousandco is everywhere Smiley
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
July 04, 2016, 12:42:41 AM
One more campaign getting closed. Now even price is dipped still campaign getting closed down  Angry

Why oh why? I'm waiting for the update if this twitter campaign because I want to join and endorse them to my twitter account.
But it seems it is very too late and they are now closing. I thought this is going to be a stable campaign at all. Sad

Maybe newanon dont want to reopen this campaign since he got already the exposure he wants and if he really wants to give some updates of reopening i think he will give proper info to his past participants that there will be reopened gonna be happen at the said time and date
legendary
July 03, 2016, 09:56:12 PM
Still no information about reopening this campaign? At Bitcointalk missing such opportunities.

TheNewAnon135246 - please, consider opening it again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 28, 2016, 10:04:00 AM
One more campaign getting closed. Now even price is dipped still campaign getting closed down  Angry

Why oh why? I'm waiting for the update if this twitter campaign because I want to join and endorse them to my twitter account.
But it seems it is very too late and they are now closing. I thought this is going to be a stable campaign at all. Sad
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 28, 2016, 06:06:24 AM

it is bad. Luckyb.it twitter campaign worked for over a year. I hope it is temporarily stopped and I expect again to work
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 28, 2016, 01:36:00 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 27, 2016, 10:42:44 PM
can i join here if i able to join here please tell me it's still running.?
Can you see whats on the title? It says that this twitter camapaign is currenlty close..so theres no slot available.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
June 27, 2016, 10:01:17 PM

Check the OP for the requirements, if you think you meet those then you can set your eye on this thread and if they start to run again this campaign you can take a slot.

Not sure if @Skazez know what means Twitter campaign..(?) Wink

Anyway this campaign is alread few weeks in hold, and everyone wait for update from OP. I hope that soon will be resumed ..

@TheAnon - any positive informations about this campaign??
Activity: 210
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
June 27, 2016, 09:29:05 PM

Check the OP for the requirements, if you think you meet those then you can set your eye on this thread and if they start to run again this campaign you can take a slot.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 27, 2016, 09:08:36 PM
Activity: 560
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain
June 22, 2016, 08:18:06 AM
Hi Any update on this ? Or has this been closed ? I have been tweeting regularly, so I am not sure if the payments will still happen ? I ask because last weeks payment happened midway through the week during which most of us already had started tweeting and retweeting without hearing about campaign going on hold before.

Same here I asked jo about this campaign and he said campaign still running.I Didn't got paid for last day.I think the campaign is now on hold.

i believe the campaign is on hold, i wondered why most of the participants renewed their application tho hehe

Its because it was the middle of the week, so it wasn't clear if the campaign was to stop or continue since a lot of people already tweeted normally, expecting normal payment.

Yep, it was Thursday, but it was straight after payment, so I think they didn't planned this change before. For sure it was because of Bitcoin price rising. 

Any update from TheAnon? How long will the campaign be on hold for? I hope not for that long.
legendary
June 20, 2016, 05:25:56 AM
Hi Any update on this ? Or has this been closed ? I have been tweeting regularly, so I am not sure if the payments will still happen ? I ask because last weeks payment happened midway through the week during which most of us already had started tweeting and retweeting without hearing about campaign going on hold before.

Same here I asked jo about this campaign and he said campaign still running.I Didn't got paid for last day.I think the campaign is now on hold.

i believe the campaign is on hold, i wondered why most of the participants renewed their application tho hehe

Its because it was the middle of the week, so it wasn't clear if the campaign was to stop or continue since a lot of people already tweeted normally, expecting normal payment.

Yep, it was Thursday, but it was straight after payment, so I think they didn't planned this change before. For sure it was because of Bitcoin price rising. 
Activity: 293
June 18, 2016, 03:37:22 PM

Activity: 812
June 18, 2016, 06:24:43 AM

This weeks payment has been made: https://blockchain.info/tx/6f5ada7159508dd8a7cc4d27c7f7f7858f878358253958e88eb6cd151bf7a1dc

I'm putting the campaign on hold to implement a different reward system Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
June 18, 2016, 06:15:27 AM

Activity: 293
June 18, 2016, 05:08:03 AM
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 14, 2016, 05:36:42 PM
will be very nice to hear from OP what is going on with this campaign.
I suppose that because of the Bitcoin value need to change payment vallue, but will be fair for us to know what is future for this campaign
Activity: 1067
June 14, 2016, 11:05:02 AM
This weeks payment has been made: https://blockchain.info/tx/6f5ada7159508dd8a7cc4d27c7f7f7858f878358253958e88eb6cd151bf7a1dc

I'm putting the campaign on hold to implement a different reward system Cheesy

Hi,
Do you expect resuming this twitter campaign in the near future?
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
June 10, 2016, 11:09:03 AM
Let me know if I am wrong. I want to join this campaign but the tittle says that it is closed. but when I opened it and came to last page, I see lots of people still renewing their participants. what does it mean? is it closed for only new enrollments and you are allowing exist members to continue?

It is easy dude: Campaign is closed for new participants. Present participants every week have to renew by bet on LuckyBit.
Pages:
Jump to: