Pages:
Author

Topic: Read If you are between 18 and 68 years old! - page 7. (Read 754 times)

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
Most of the Millennials are living their life to the fullest, they don’t prepare much for their future because of belief that they live only once, so better to enjoy it but I think the pandemic changes that perception. Many starts to plan their future especially with regards to their finances, we are living on an era now where you can easily have access to financial education this can be a great start.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
You mean of middle age people.Since below 70 years is not a old concept.My financial plan is of trading,it won’t let you down in the long run.I had a huge couple in my portfolio for the future alone.Not a single coin is depend on the short earning profit,expect the bitcoin.Because the target price of bitcoin will reach in or before 6 months.So most of people short run profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Gilbert's Research shows people from 18 to 68 underestimate how much they will change in the future, because of that they miss long term financial plans! What do you Think? Do you have any long term financial plans?
Pages:
Jump to: