Pages:
Author

Topic: Real friends. - page 18. (Read 11965 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 06:43:51 PM
They say it's better to have 3 real friends than having a lot of people whom you think are into you but turn their backs when you needed them. In my experience the real ones are those even after a while of not seeing each other you can grasp their lives immediately in just one sitting.  Kiss
Activity: 14
January 27, 2018, 04:45:06 PM
Yes,  I do have some real friends. Some friends are more than families. They stick with you no matter what. I do have some friends like that. They more of a family than friends. They always stick with me, give me advice and support me when in need.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
January 27, 2018, 04:00:57 PM
There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

A real friend is a person who knows you in and out. You can easily say 'No' to him/her without even slight of hesitation. You feel comfortable in his/her company. He is a real philosopher to you. He doesn't  want you to follow him/her, instead, he/she wants to be with you as a true companion.
The last thing, do not try to find a true friend he/she will come to you automatically after all this whole universe is following some kind of law, isn't it? 
Activity: 154
January 27, 2018, 03:25:30 PM
Yes, of course.I feel blessed to have him, my best friend.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 02:51:18 PM
Both people who want to become real friends should make really hard work on their relationships and also make many decisions agains themselves. Not everyone can deal with it.
Activity: 266
January 27, 2018, 01:29:24 PM
Yes.Having a real friends is very important thing our life.
Not only we are in a happy situation but also we are in a trouble real friends always help us.
So we can consider real friends as our own family member.
Activity: 117
Merit: 6
FREE VPS. Check Signature for link
January 27, 2018, 01:20:58 PM
True, most of the people nowadays are friends just for name's sake. They just remember you when they need you and hardly ever care for you. Even I'm blessed to have some real friends.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
January 27, 2018, 01:18:25 PM
Bad time shows, who are people surrounded you and who are real friends.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 12:28:18 PM
Real friends are true treasures and should be considered very precious as not everyone is able to find it. They are trustworthy people who knows who you really are and there is no need to to pretend when you are with them. True friends are sometimes even more closer than your own family and know how to make you happy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 06:09:31 AM
I agree many fake and weak friends in life. Better to enjoy being in the company of just a few really awesome and close friends. Dont forget to be your own best friend
Activity: 116
January 27, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
For me to find a real friend is the most difficult thing, to have a real friend is the best thing that you have.
because if they are your truly friends they will treat you like a family.

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 11:56:43 PM
We know friends are one of the most important parts of life. Moreover we as social beings definitely need the help or role of others in life. That's when we will get and choose friends as one part in life. The friends we get will certainly vary, not all equally good or all mischievous.
Activity: 210
January 26, 2018, 11:51:58 PM
Beyond thankful and blessed that I have them. We always have each others back since day 1. Been friends and been tested for a decade now. Cheers to friendship! Till we be milf's. Hahaha
Activity: 107
January 26, 2018, 10:29:31 PM
There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
Yeah right,Havea good friend that was always there under any circumtances is very lucky,but if you say there are friends like a snake ,and then we just know enough.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2018, 09:42:52 PM
It still depends in the community you lived in 😂. I mean if there's a lot of shit in your community it would be likely hard to find real friends. But finding real friend that will help you when you're down or in any difficult situation could be easy if you became more social
Activity: 27
January 26, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
Real friends are hard to find. Those they should be true to you. Well, you can feel if they really care and support you in any best and worst time trials that may come to your life. They are there whom you can lean on and cry on. Listen to your agonies and give great advice. Luckily I have two of them. Thanks God he gave me friends like them.
Activity: 56
January 26, 2018, 02:15:40 PM
the guy who help during the falling time .i mean real friend not go when i had poor money.
Activity: 175
January 26, 2018, 01:49:13 PM
Real friends are those who you can trust and most of all they are like a family to you.
Activity: 10
January 26, 2018, 01:19:55 PM
Perhaps we should focus on being a friend. The definition of a friend has changed in today's technologically connected world. Today we may think we have many “friends.” It is true: ...
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 01:15:35 PM
A real friend is not easy to find. People with kindred spirits, a similar worldview and similar principles are rare. Strong friendship is distinguished by mutual understanding, respect, interest to each other and the true pleasure of communication.
Pages:
Jump to: