Pages:
Author

Topic: Real friends. - page 27. (Read 11965 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 05:24:17 AM
Real friends in this millenial generation are hard to find, full of jealousy that result to betrayal. I am one of the victim of fake friends so now I'm vigilant to look for a friend.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 03:50:48 AM
I think I also is very lucky, because I have are true friends, those people who always by my side, in the life support and trust me, no matter good or bad, he helped me, fall to pull me up, to share the joy of success, I listen to my suffering, when you need help, they always appear at first in my life I appreciate them, they are really good in my life!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 10, 2018, 03:02:38 AM
Real friends nowadays are rare. Because now, you can deceive by the looks, if he is good looking you will think that he is kind or what. You are really blessed if you found a real friend these days. Me, I'm so grateful having one true friend.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 02:48:02 AM
Real friends are so hard to find these days. Sometime you can only be friends with them when you have money to treat them or to join them. Also, teenagers do or force to do smoking or drinking liquors so they can have friends.
Activity: 23
January 10, 2018, 01:32:14 AM
Real friends for me means that they are true to their self especially to you. Real friends is always there for you no matter how hard times comes to you. They are always there at your sides to support and cheer you up.
Activity: 107
January 09, 2018, 09:33:44 PM
yes I am very lucky to have true friends wherever and whenever in any situation we are always shering and salingsuport each other.
Activity: 30
January 09, 2018, 06:35:16 PM
I also have a best friend with whom we are familiar with the primary classes. Now we can meet at any time and communicate as always with ease
Activity: 89
January 09, 2018, 06:26:16 PM
why are we friends? what's the connection to it in our lives we're friends for you to have a problem with you and more and more with you on every trip in your life happy with my friend who is honest. Huh
Activity: 15
January 09, 2018, 05:48:09 PM
yeah real friends are blessings from heaven!
Activity: 331
January 09, 2018, 04:44:10 PM
I am very grateful because my friends and people in my neighborhood are mostly good people. We were born from a simple family that made us learn a lot about mutual respect.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 03:35:16 PM
It's hard for a really real friend who can be counted on in difficult situations. It's better to have 1 or 2 true friends than 10 you can't count on.
Activity: 504
January 09, 2018, 03:19:03 PM
I am really grateful to have real friends in my life. You can never have too many friends, but of course, not all of them are real. Just like any form of relationship, real friends should be well taken care of. Real friends without regular communication can end up being just ordinary and in time, back to being strangers. Friends come and go and only trues ones stay, hence make sure to do your part to make them enjoy they stay with you.
Activity: 35
January 09, 2018, 02:40:51 PM
I think 2 people not seeing each other for 40 years and still hug and laugh like the old days back in high school & remembering the dead ones n sh.t & then laughing again.

By looking at my uncle's best friends, that's kind of friendship that I want, possibly because I live abroad and have life-long friends, who don't even know what's going on about me for 6 months but all of a sudden I come back to social life again and they are always there for me. I miss funerals, weddings & sh.t but I know that the real dudes and gals don't care about that, they are glad to see me & moving on.
Activity: 14
January 09, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
Yes, I'm very blessed.

Enough not to ask so much attention from my "real friends" because I know that even we are not talking to each other always or having a conversation thru social media, I know that I can really count on them... Even if it is thru my bad times or good times.

They are my best critics in my life, as well...hahaha. Well, they're just stating the truth that I cannot see on my own point of view.

They know also how to make me laugh or enlighten me. In order to be fair with them, I'm trying to the best of my abilities that I can do to them what they have done or doing to me.
Activity: 192
January 09, 2018, 01:39:33 PM
I have five best friends our friendship started at nursery I can't live without them,I love my friends because they're real
Activity: 210
January 07, 2018, 06:19:15 PM
We should be careful in trusting and choosing our friends. We need to make sure that they are 100% true friend. There are many ways on how to know if your friend is a true friend, one of it is when they are there in times of difficulties and problems.
Activity: 53
January 07, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
Real friends will tell you honestly what they think is wrong with what you are doing because they care about your welfare. Real friends can be depended upon even at difficult times. You can tell a friend things you can't mention to your siblings and can be closer to them than your own kin.
Activity: 112
January 06, 2018, 10:39:06 AM
Friendship is about trust. We tell our friends our weaknesses and vulnerabilities and trust them they won`t hurt us. The best way to know if someone is really your friend is by testing them. Many will just pretend they are your friends but when hard times come they disappear.
Activity: 16
January 06, 2018, 10:05:24 AM
Real friends are there even if you have no money. Fake friends are there only for money. That is the truth. That is the reality.
Activity: 86
Merit: 36
January 06, 2018, 09:45:14 AM
Yes; real friends make all the difference, and even define part of who we are. You can always tell that they are true friends when you see them again after a while and the feeling of friendship and ease is the same.
Pages:
Jump to: