Pages:
Author

Topic: Real Inflation only happens when Central Banks print High Denominated Notes? - page 3. (Read 381 times)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
I noticed that every country that experienced high/hyper inflation, the central bank in that country has to print a very high denominated fiat note/bill.

For example in Zimbabwe I see kids carrying notes in their pockets displaying on them $10 Trillion Zimbabwe dollars. These poor starving kids are trillionaires much richer than the richest billionaires like Elon Musk and Bill Gates on the planet on a monetary unit scale.

In the US the highest denominated note bill now is $100.

So the question is as long the highest denominated bill still remains $100 then there wont be any high/hyper inflation worries in the future?

I understand if the Federal Reserve printed a $1000 bill/note then that would be concerning right?

The Fed can print trillions and still print trillions but as long the fed keeps the highest denominated note bill to $100 they they can manipulate inflation in their control correct and keep their $US Dollar still in power?

Bitcoin is a hedge against inflation but if there's no inflation or there is inflation but manipulated to look like there's no inflation then what that will mean for bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: