Pages:
Author

Topic: Real market manipulation - page 2. (Read 366 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
August 07, 2019, 04:58:53 AM
Can you share us the info, if I my ask, why did you caught or watch them real time?

If you are just watching order book then it could mean nothing, it could be just whales or just average or casual joe's trying to get more money out of the market.

And this is the same reason why SEC is very reluctant on this market by the way, too many unknown entities practicing manipulation but at the end of the end, they are unknown and can't be answer to anyone.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
August 07, 2019, 03:46:28 AM
Have you witnessed price manipulation in action?
It's no myth...
And if you're not careful, you could get caught with your pants down.

Giants in the playground, practiced in the art of weaponizing their wealth.
Throwing around more money than most can imagine.

The first time I watched this in real time, I had no idea what was happening.

Unbelievably massive orders were getting placed... removed… and then replaced instantly.
Trades were executing so fast there was no way I could keep up with what was happening.
Price swinging up and down wildly.

It seemed so chaotic... disorganized.
In reality the opposite was true - it was exactly as designed.

Each part of that situation was beautifully choreographed, like a violent ballet.
Every action deliberate in its goal to get an emotional response.

And it works.
Of course it works, they wouldn't do it otherwise.
It is highly illegal, after all.

Not understanding what was happening in that situation was dangerous.
This time the goal emotional response was FOMO - the Fear Of Missing Out.
The market manipulator was encouraging that emotion so that other traders would buy.

But this wasn't because the giant wanted the price to go up...
Instead... They were selling their bags and getting out.
Once they sold what they wanted to get rid off, they stopped holding the price up…

It crashed - fast.
All those people who bought emotionally... Staring at big losses.

Have you ever been caught holding the bag?

Manipulation of this type exist in all markets including stocks and forex and that is why I agree with this saying that "The rich and those with huge capital markets more profits than loses " because they can turn the loses to profits through manipulation like the one you have given. The wise thing is to know when this manipulation is going on and when really traders are taking investments decision and invest on both sides by staying in the same directions.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
August 07, 2019, 02:11:36 AM
Never mind the OP when he said market manipulations is illegal and to top it there's nothing new or that much interesting in his message because the purpose of his message was to showcase his Facebook group. Besides, most of his post are always about market manipulations which could fear the newbie, give them the solution if you can and don't add to their problem.
It could be. I also saw the sig but didn't mention it to not add more to the publicity. Attacking a trading strategy to promote their own, isn't that called unethical or even hypocrisy?  Grin
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
August 07, 2019, 01:45:31 AM
Cool story. May I ask what specific law was violated when you claimed that it's highly illegal? I have seen it happen on multiple exchanges before. It's bad for you if you were not able to take advantage of the temporary pump, it's good if you were able to take profits from that.
Never mind the OP when he said market manipulations is illegal and to top it there's nothing new or that much interesting in his message because the purpose of his message was to showcase his Facebook group. Besides, most of his post are always about market manipulations which could fear the newbie, give them the solution if you can and don't add to their problem.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
August 07, 2019, 01:44:12 AM
It ain't new. Happened a lot of times.

But do remember this too.
This whales could also get caught in the crossfire.
They are not "just" the whales in the trading market. There are also large groups that are doing this.
Both of them could lose a lot of money by doing it.

Conclusion: They are both risking something. Which is a sign of a good market for me.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
August 07, 2019, 01:14:16 AM
Cool story. May I ask what specific law was violated when you claimed that it's highly illegal? I have seen it happen on multiple exchanges before. It's bad for you if you were not able to take advantage of the temporary pump, it's good if you were able to take profits from that.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
August 07, 2019, 12:57:24 AM
For sure there are many beginners who have been caught by the manipulators big time. Obviously they don't have the experience and you are right maybe buying thru emotions. But the good thing is that they can learn from this mistakes and not be part of any manipulation in the future. As I have said before, the whole game has change, specially when whales started to pour their money as early as 2017. They don't have a face and as much as we have this kind of fraudulent act, it may take time to stop this practice in this market.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
August 07, 2019, 12:25:02 AM
What's new in your topic? Big whales always manipulate markets.
It is not much different from what it was a few years ago, but vice versa, although there are no regulations, the rate of manipulation is not so large as happens in the stock markets and regulated exchanges.
In 2017, the rate of manipulation was higher as the currency difference between the platform and the other more than 2000 dollars.
After more censorship, manipulation may be less.
Activity: 73
Merit: 15
August 06, 2019, 11:58:38 PM
Have you witnessed price manipulation in action?
It's no myth...
And if you're not careful, you could get caught with your pants down.

Giants in the playground, practiced in the art of weaponizing their wealth.
Throwing around more money than most can imagine.

The first time I watched this in real time, I had no idea what was happening.

Unbelievably massive orders were getting placed... removed… and then replaced instantly.
Trades were executing so fast there was no way I could keep up with what was happening.
Price swinging up and down wildly.

It seemed so chaotic... disorganized.
In reality the opposite was true - it was exactly as designed.

Each part of that situation was beautifully choreographed, like a violent ballet.
Every action deliberate in its goal to get an emotional response.

And it works.
Of course it works, they wouldn't do it otherwise.
It is highly illegal, after all.

Not understanding what was happening in that situation was dangerous.
This time the goal emotional response was FOMO - the Fear Of Missing Out.
The market manipulator was encouraging that emotion so that other traders would buy.

But this wasn't because the giant wanted the price to go up...
Instead... They were selling their bags and getting out.
Once they sold what they wanted to get rid off, they stopped holding the price up…

It crashed - fast.
All those people who bought emotionally... Staring at big losses.

Have you ever been caught holding the bag?
Pages:
Jump to: