Pages:
Author

Topic: REAL or FAKE bitcoin exchanger company - page 2. (Read 646 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 03:39:46 AM
what is the difference between real or fake bitcoin company? how can we conclude that A company is fake and B company is the real one Shocked Grin

I don't quite get your question or thread. What do you mean real or fake bitcoin company? I think there is only one bitcoin company and I don't think there is someone who have created a fake bitcoin company so far though.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 19, 2017, 03:36:21 AM
what is the difference between real or fake bitcoin company? how can we conclude that A company is fake and B company is the real one Shocked Grin

What do you mean for real or fake company? Bitcoin core its the only real one
If you mean exchangers, then there isnt real company Smiley because any company can go out in any moment with your bitcoins
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
August 19, 2017, 03:10:36 AM

Discussing whether one Bitcoin-related company is fake or not may not really be possible here because you are not giving us any other details on those companies you are talking about. When you say Bitcoin company you must be referring to a company whose business has something to do with Bitcoin like a trading company offering its service to customers promising that they would be sharing their gains with the members, right?

Now, whether one is involved with Bitcoin or not, examining one company can entail a lot of time and resources. You must be a good investigator to be able to arrive at a certain conclusion. But there is an easy way out of this dilemma: Just remember that when they offer something to good to be there is a strong chance that it is really a lie! Of course, there can be an exemption here but it only one out of a thousand cases.

Beware of those Bitcoin-engaged companies promising you heaven here on Earth because they are just actually bringing you to hell.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 03:03:38 AM
what is the difference between real or fake bitcoin exchanger company? how can we conclude that A company is fake and B company is the real one Shocked Grin
Pages:
Jump to: