Pages:
Author

Topic: Real quick Questions about dex exchanges - page 2. (Read 197 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 2
August 04, 2019, 11:18:35 AM
If I get your question correctly, I don't see anything bad in trying arbitrage, unless you are not too sure of the tokens. Most tokens especially in forkdelta are fake replica of genuine tokens, if you want to buy on dex and sell on cex please make sure the contract addresses of the tokens are the same.
I bought a token on forkelta and i transferred it to my personal eth wallet all transactions are in original contract address of the token when i send token to hotbit exchange its not received there although send successfully with more 200 transactions, it was received in given deposit erc20 address but it's not further transferred automatically to hotbit contract so the tokens literally lost.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the future
August 04, 2019, 09:49:55 AM
If I get your question correctly, I don't see anything bad in trying arbitrage, unless you are not too sure of the tokens. Most tokens especially in forkdelta are fake replica of genuine tokens, if you want to buy on dex and sell on cex please make sure the contract addresses of the tokens are the same.
Activity: 227
Merit: 2
August 04, 2019, 08:38:48 AM
Many tokens are listed in both dex and other normal exchanges(CEX) and many tokens have a huge price gape, i wanted to ask could i bought tokens on dex and sell on normal exchange for a quick profit it is the same token on both exchanges or anything else i need to know about?
Pages:
Jump to: