Pages:
Author

Topic: Real Time Charting, Order Book, and Time & Sales - page 16. (Read 85520 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
k, thx. Now it looks much more reasonable!
Activity: 548
Merit: 502
So much code.
Maybe this has been asked before but why do I see completely different ask/bids on the EUR view compared to the real EUR ask/bids on mtgox?

You should be able to refresh and have the proper order book. I'm still working out the kinks in a new data-delivery platform.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Maybe this has been asked before but why do I see completely different ask/bids on the EUR view compared to the real EUR ask/bids on mtgox?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
One feature request...hide small trades and quotes.

There are a lot of 0.01 and like trades and quotes that lead to clutter. It would be nice to have a user selectable control
whereby you can hide these.

I would like to set my limit to 1BTC, so all ungrouped quotes < 1BTC and Time&Sales < 1BTC are hidden.

Thanks for such a useful website. I sent you a 0.5BTC donation a few days back.
So much code.
1. in firefox 18, when i set the controls to group by price of 0.01, and i reload. the form-checkbox is enabled, but it isn't grouped. when i un-set the checkbox, it is grouped. somehow, this seems to be stored but not properly parsed or set when reloaded.

2. would it be hard to do the following: when i hover over a bid/ask in the long list at the bottom, to highlight the corresponding row in the other column, where the cumulative bid/ask value is "almost" the same? that would help to assess the inequality of bids vs. asks!

1. Are you getting any messages in the JavaScript console when you load the page? Any script errors?

2. This is certainly an interesting thing to consider. I might tool around with something like this in the future.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
one bug, one feature request:

1. in firefox 18, when i set the controls to group by price of 0.01, and i reload. the form-checkbox is enabled, but it isn't grouped. when i un-set the checkbox, it is grouped. somehow, this seems to be stored but not properly parsed or set when reloaded.

2. would it be hard to do the following: when i hover over a bid/ask in the long list at the bottom, to highlight the corresponding row in the other column, where the cumulative bid/ask value is "almost" the same? that would help to assess the inequality of bids vs. asks!

p
Activity: 345
Thanks - workin now !
Great !
Thanks
So much code.
Hi,
the orders are shown in clarkmoody are not right,
i for example have a selling order at 14.28026 since quite a while, it dont show up.
Mtgoxlive is working, all asks and bids are OK.

Never saw it like that, the first row in clarkmoody is OK.
sorry for my english

It should be fixed now. I see your order on there now.
Hi,
the orders are shown in clarkmoody are not right,
i for example have a selling order at 14.28026 since quite a while, it dont show up.
Mtgoxlive is working, all asks and bids are OK.

Never saw it like that, the first row in clarkmoody is OK.
sorry for my english
So much code.
There is no error message - just the wrong orders

So what are the right orders? I need to know what it should be in order to fix any problems.
There is no error message - just the wrong orders

14.22888 0.0508 1228.0
14.22893 0.4000 1228.4
14.22900 0.0534 1228.5
14.22999 0.2002 1228.7
14.23000 1658.0102 2886.7
14.23193 0.0711 2886.8
14.23260 0.0766 2886.8
14.23425 0.0203 2886.9
14.23623 0.1000 

ask side
So much code.
The buy orders does not reflect the real live from mtgox.

I already opened it from 3 different machines, same result.

Mtgoxlive is working... Also, the Market Depth here is okay too: http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/mtgoxUSD_depth.html

Are you getting a connection error in the console?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
Hi!

Why http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/ is outdated?

The buy orders does not reflect the real live from mtgox.

I already opened it from 3 different machines, same result.

Mtgoxlive is working... Also, the Market Depth here is okay too: http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/mtgoxUSD_depth.html

Tks!
Thiago
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
I'm doin' fine on cloud 9

Hi Clark,

I hope this was resolved for you. We're going through some transition issues with the hosting service and a number of us have been trying to bootstrap the support thing while RG has personal-life issues.

Please let us know if something is still not right and we'll get it working again. We hope to avoid these kinds of unresolved outages in the future because they don't help anyone. :-)

I think I know what server this one was and I think it was fixed yesterday. I hope that is the case here.

Thanks,
-p
So much code.
By the way, bitcoin.clarkmoody.com has been down.  Sad

Yeah, I don't know what's happening. I'm contacting the host now. I assumed it would come back after a short time, but it's been down for hours. Please stand by.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
By the way, bitcoin.clarkmoody.com has been down.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
This has been happening since early September at least. See this post by adamstgBit and my reply: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1180152

Confused me at the time but I assumed it was just a difference in the way the figures were calculated. I would have sent a bug report but didn't know enough about it to know it actually was a bug. Seems to be fixed now though  Smiley
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Oh wow, you are correct. I guess I was looking at the result of the streaming construction of the chart on a tab that has been open for ~14 hours. So this means that the streaming chart was correct in this case.

So the problem might lie in the server implementation of bar generation. The trade shows up once in the database, but the way that trades are turned into bars might have been corrupted.

This sounds possible. Maybe that quirk occurs when there is exactly one trade in the candles timespan (1 minute in this case and exactly one trade in that minute). It might be counting the volume twice because this trade is the last trade and the first trade within that candle at the same time or something.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
So much code.
Hi, Clark,

I tried to refresh your page in my browser (Chrome) and pan the chart on M1 scale back to that spike, and unfortunately it still shows 3400 volume.

Can you reproduce this behaviour? Or what should I do to reload the trades to see 1700 volume?

UPD: tried to load in IE which I use extremely rarely for testing - the same 3400 volume

Oh wow, you are correct. I guess I was looking at the result of the streaming construction of the chart on a tab that has been open for ~14 hours. So this means that the streaming chart was correct in this case.

So the problem might lie in the server implementation of bar generation. The trade shows up once in the database, but the way that trades are turned into bars might have been corrupted.

I will investigate further.
Pages:
Jump to: