Pages:
Author

Topic: Real Trading Brokers - page 2. (Read 255 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
January 02, 2020, 01:57:21 PM
LHCrypto is the platform what you are looking for, leverage up to 1:500, they should fully launch the platform by the end of January. There are huge promotions for traders and the biggest price is Lamborghini Huracan.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
January 02, 2020, 01:20:29 PM
I used to try trading on that olymptrade, I was given a demo account with 10k dollars in it and after few trials i was able to double it up, in an instant i deposited some few dollars and i lose it all, it's not a fair trading, it's scam
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
January 02, 2020, 11:30:48 AM
I'm not sure about the broker that the OP said. I think crypto is safer than that trading broker, because crypto shows a definite future. anything that is related to investment problems is very risky, even at your local bank. I think immediately leave the broker, in fact more people lose than profit. for the broker, I have never tried it, except on a demo account, and at that time I felt I had been lied to, because it was impossible for $6k for one night, their strategy was very lucrative. I do not want to be lied to by them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
January 02, 2020, 10:03:56 AM
Just buy low and sell high on exchanges like binance and kucoin, forget olymp trade and the rest because they are high riskier than investing on coins, many of them are fake too
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
January 02, 2020, 06:21:28 AM
Any real online trading broker that aren't scam at all? I can't find any legit trading platform and apps like olymp trade, expert option, iqoption aren't real, there are some YouTube videos saying bad things about them, any users on here that have used these platforms before?
There will be no broker was not scam. Anything that involves in the options and forex brokerage will bring you to the big risk. Some people may say if that is not a scam as when there will be a looser and there must be a winner.
In this case, options and forex brokerage more likely as a betting platform

When you have another option to trade in the cryptocurrency exchange site directly and why are you looking for the forex brokerage platform? there is no safe place and all of the place involved the risk.

I once used olymp but i never use it again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
January 02, 2020, 05:10:28 AM
Any real online trading broker that aren't scam at all? I can't find any legit trading platform and apps like olymp trade, expert option, iqoption aren't real, there are some YouTube videos saying bad things about them, any users on here that have used these platforms before?
Pages:
Jump to: