Pages:
Author

Topic: Realist World of Crypto Space - page 2. (Read 340 times)

copper member
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1247
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
May 31, 2022, 12:08:17 AM
I think many people are expecting something, but it's not going to be a hundred percent. It's not wrong to have a goal.

I'm curious about the time travelers that show that they "know" what's going to happen and are predicting that it will rise in price or something. And then once we reached that and it was accurate, many people would feel "if's" in their decision and "if I only did this." There are many things to consider, and it just really needs to be accepted that it's not always correct when it comes to decisions.

We shouldn't expect anything, but having cryptocurrency would still be an ideal move for the long run.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 366
May 31, 2022, 12:02:46 AM
I hope his predictions will come true. I'm always in support of Bitcoin well-wishers even if their predictions and appreciation of the facts go contrary to others. I hope his words will be prophetic even if they seem far from happening.

As for Terra's Do Kwon, I hope he will be held accountable for his failed project. He is playing games with people's money. It can't be like this. And he shouldn't simply get out of it unscathed. It will serve as a very bad precedent.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1496
May 31, 2022, 12:00:06 AM
All I saw in your opening post are random nonsense on the internet that are very far from the reality that is going on in the "crypto space" unless you wanted to say that nonsense is a reality!

From the random price predictions by an idiot who thinks a shitcoin with unlimited supply is going to survive 8 more years to the random news by "click-bait experts" to the nonsense comparison between two scammers.

My two satoshis!

Random things found on internet shouldn't clog our mind with ultra bullishness which are more harmful. It's better for all of us to be realistic and stay on the ground.

Crypto definitely has a long term impact on the mainstream economy. The potential to go much higher than the current level is also justified. But having a timeline around it, is a speculation that may lead to disaster.
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 10424
May 30, 2022, 11:45:10 PM
All I saw in your opening post are random nonsense on the internet that are very far from the reality that is going on in the "crypto space" unless you wanted to say that nonsense is a reality!

From the random price predictions by an idiot who thinks a shitcoin with unlimited supply is going to survive 8 more years to the random news by "click-bait experts" to the nonsense comparison between two scammers.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
May 30, 2022, 11:36:28 PM
The prediction of Crypto space. I wish, we all see the realization of this.
In order to to succeed in crypto, we must have long-term vision, not short-sighted one.

Your prediction can be wrong, mostly are wrong in short term, medium term but in long term, after one decade, it will become right. To succeed, you must skip short-sighted thinking and ignore inaccurate prediction in short- or medium-term. Because if you strongly believe in short term prediction and set your own speculation and portfolio in, you will get panic when the market turns its direction oppositely to what you think. Worse, if you over-use leverages, you will lose most of your capital by liquidation.

Let's focus on Controlled supply
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
May 30, 2022, 07:55:13 PM
Well, just another bullish opinion about bitcoin. Count all the halvings until 2036 and if there's not that much drastic change to the world and the crypto market moves the same as is, then we'll be able to actually witness that greatest ATH.

No matter what any popular person or not predicts, there's only one goal by each and everyone of us and that is to HODL and sell when we're comfortable but if there's no reason in doing, don't do it.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
May 30, 2022, 10:55:07 AM
Whao! If I wished you were an African, you would have understood  more than even me. We are praying Africa to be like that one day. The imperialism and exploitation is very high in Africa.

A loophole you can take advantage of: manage your financials correctly and strictly, whereas you'd be buying bitcoin, but you would always have cash ready for unexpected situations like accidents and such. So you wouldn't be forced to sell BTC (hence get taxed).
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
May 30, 2022, 10:43:42 AM
-by selling you fairy tales.
Yes I understand you, but I was made to understand in my school days that non-fiction accompanied by fiction. Therefore, the prediction is under probability.

Furthermore, what does a decision in Portugal have to do with anything somewhere in Africa?
Whao! If I wished you were an African, you would have understood  more than even me. We are praying Africa to be like that one day. The imperialism and exploitation is very high in Africa.

@Agbe, please reduce your images to an appropriate size, it is very simple and many will appreciate it.

Code:
[img width=400]your link here]

Okay. Thank. I will do that.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
May 30, 2022, 10:07:47 AM
Not so fun fact: Ben Armstrong a.k.a. BitBoy Crypto (the first tweet) takes payment from crypto projects, then shills these projects on his YouTube channel. I wouldn't listen to anything that grifter says.

https://twitter.com/zachxbt/status/1478082010807742468?lang=en
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 5364
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
May 30, 2022, 09:38:45 AM
Who is the person who randomly plays with numbers and why is it relevant to you personally or to someone else who will read your post? It is amazing that there are hundreds of thousands of people who follow the social networks of such so-called experts, who make loads of money by selling you fairy tales.

Furthermore, what does a decision in Portugal have to do with anything somewhere in Africa? The idea that Bitcoin should be anonymous or not taxed is meaningless, and Portugal is among the few exceptions, it is only a question of how long it will be able to maintain the law.

As for Kwon and the comparison with Madoff, it's not something to compare - although I don't mind this narcissistic hypocrite and cheater going to jail for a very long time. However, South Korea treats such cases quite lightly in my opinion, because as far as I know, he is charged only for non-payment of taxes. I can’t say for sure, but Kwon seems to be some kind of privileged caste in his country, as he obviously doesn’t come from an average family if he could have studied at Stanford (US).

@Agbe, please reduce your images to an appropriate size, it is very simple and many will appreciate it.

Code:
[img width=400]your link here]
Activity: 742
Merit: 918
May 30, 2022, 08:31:31 AM
The old terra luna which forked into luna classic and luna 2.0 all-time-high was $119, its marketcap at the time was around $34 billion. Old luna never reached $40 billion, but that did not change that it can be compared with Bernie Mardoff ponzi scheme which he was sentenced to life imprisonment for but Do Kwon created Luna 2.0 and airdropped those that had old luna. I am not sure if old Luna holders have been airdropped or not.

About altcoins, there is nothing hard about them, people have invested in altcoins during bull run, there can be bear market that may last for long, if bitcoin price can reach $20k, altcoins will dropped more significantly. Which means it is not good to hold altcoins for now. Wait for the next bull run can be good for someone not to fall into the trap of a coin that will not reach the price when bought.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
May 30, 2022, 08:28:34 AM
I can't wait until 2075 to see if the random account from Twitter will be right, or even 2036 to be a millionaire.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
May 30, 2022, 08:08:30 AM
The prediction of Crypto space. I wish, we all see the realization of this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeLSw99sMy_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The rejection made by Portugal to tax Crypto users is a good news. African leaders should imitate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeJEr0TsSUs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Idea rule the world. But don't invest what will affect you
motionally and physically.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeK_dn0Mfvl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Share your idea on the pictorial information.
Pages:
Jump to: