Pages:
Author

Topic: Reality Check: Do you believe this is true? - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Both answers were inspiring, thank you! I am usually good at staying relatively positive & belief in a more positive future, but the focus and action is harder for me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 168
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Reality Check: Do you believe this is true?
"You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it." ~Robert Anthony
For me, it's time to try harder every day. I've always believed having a positive attitude is important, but had trouble focusing on results and deadlines. For you, do you believe you can have anything you want, starting with a positive attitude?
I believe it's true, but you have to show working after telling yourself you can achieve anything in this world. For instance, if you want to have a good knowledge of how Bitcoin works you don't need to stay idle to achieve it or hope to know how Bitcoin works through social media influencers you will fail with this strategy. You have to make a sacrifice by reading Bitcoin whitepaper and books about Bitcoin too. With this step, you can understand how Bitcoin works.
Activity: 574
Merit: 627
Yes, I believe, but that can't work with just having a positive mindset. The first is to have a positive mindset, followed by working towards achieving the goals that come with the positive mindset. because believing that you can do it alone doesn't get things done, but working towards making those beliefs come true Also, having the mindset that it will work is what makes it work.

Let's say, for instance, that if you have the mindset that you can make it through school work with a good grade, you have conceived that in your mind, which is good, sitting at home doing nothing, not reading, and not following up on the necessary things needed for you to be able to achieve that goal will lead you to failure because at the end of the day, your result and what you have in mind won't be the same. For you to achieve those grades, you need to sacrifice your time and do things that are actually needed to be done, and then keep the dream alive by having that positive mindset that it's going to happen. That belief should be what encourages and motivates you to work hard.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Reality Check: Do you believe this is true?
"You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it." ~Robert Anthony
For me, it's time to try harder every day. I've always believed having a positive attitude is important, but had trouble focusing on results and deadlines. For you, do you believe you can have literally anything you want, starting with a positive attitude?
Pages:
Jump to: