Pages:
Author

Topic: Realsolid..mcxNOW scam? at it again? - page 2. (Read 3467 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
April 02, 2014, 02:46:57 AM
It has its uses.. I bet he will pump mincoin now that there is resentment.. such a realsolid type of thing to do.. thats where opportunity comes in.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
April 02, 2014, 02:36:40 AM
agreed the guy and his site and his crap is all bs.. if you don't know that by now your a lost cause.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
April 02, 2014, 12:53:35 AM
So basically he sold HIS coins, and you called him a terrorist. You must literally be retarded to not realize people will use THEIR coins the way they see fit.

How many times must i state that is not the problem and was not the problem! i guess you are too thick!

Or it could be because you seemed content with everything before he messed with MNC

Yer it defiantly broke the camels back, id just like to see the exchange and everybody funds tied up in it remain secure and the guy just go back to coding and leave the front end to someone with some
transparency and reliability..if that site gets that then peoples money wont get messed with, people wont get confused and distrust crypto anymore then they should

I think the real reason the OP is angry is because Dogecoin is STILL not listed. Such delay. Much disappointment.

What is dogecoin?  Tongue
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 02, 2014, 12:23:21 AM
I think the real reason the OP is angry is because Dogecoin is STILL not listed. Such delay. Much disappointment.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
April 02, 2014, 12:23:11 AM
So basically he sold HIS coins, and you called him a terrorist. You must literally be retarded to not realize people will use THEIR coins the way they see fit.

How many times must i state that is not the problem and was not the problem! i guess you are too thick!

Or it could be because you seemed content with everything before he messed with MNC
legendary
April 02, 2014, 12:22:16 AM

April 02, 2014, 12:19:32 AM

legendary
April 02, 2014, 12:08:17 AM
Just be honest mate you wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't because RS removed a wall on your precious coin, again leading to you calling him a terrorist. (Also I forget were you demodded or did you just have a hissyfit and never return?)

Good questions,
I was mod and i backed solid up and said i always would unless he gave me reason not to.He gave me that reason when he played with MinCoin market like a child thus impacting every person who invested in that coin right after a re-launch we all made to wash it clean of his and others bs. He first denied it was his but i caught him out then he admitted it was and said he could do what he wanted with his bag and i agree he can..fact is anyone can and thats not really why i left that site and stopped supporting him.

What he did was a blatant kick in the nuts to his users and his mod team because most of us are MinCoin supporters.
I could not responsibly support him with all of his antics building up to that day and there is evidence to prove that not once twice or thrice he played a heavy hand like that depressing a market like so, i got sick of his empty release dates and an amount of others things leaving his mods and followers sitting there like AH's while he plays games because he is bored..I was a man and resigned from mod and left the site and didn't say boo until the backstabbing started..and this post is a reaction and just some hope that the man/child starts to be held accountable.

In a nutshell it would not be wise of me to be affiliated with such a rouge site or exchange owner while forging the alliances for MinCoins future that i am in a legitimate world with a legitimate use!
He can do what he wants on that site but he will be held accountable!

The way I see it: You weren't scammed by the exchange.

I understand that the owner isn't 100% transparent regarding his decisions (ETA of updates), but that's up to him.

The writing on the wall is saying that there is 45k in realsolids account and 2k in the mcxnow account  and 5k in vpts account which has been confirmed to be his new partner because it moved form realsolids account to #2.

What you are not seeing is that the MinCoin stunt, that he played with his walls the 9:1 fee share offering and the instant closing of the site coupled with empty update dates shows his ability to just do the same with that 45k fee in his account, his blatant depression of a market is proof
fact is that 45k is sitting in his account and not the exchanges. so my thread stands and the question is still there to be answered and change come about because to me it looks like realsolid could turn around whenever he wants and sell all of those fees because they are in his account! thus proving that man/child has not the first clue about a legitimate share offering and if he does then its very much a scam because none of what he is saying lines up with the little transparency he shows on his site and thats fact not assumtion.

His interest and fee shares idea was fantastic but he has to much power over it and has proven time and time again he cant be trusted with such responsibility to remain stable and make the right decisions
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
April 01, 2014, 11:57:43 PM
derp
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 01, 2014, 11:54:24 PM
Just be honest mate you wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't because RS removed a wall on your precious coin, again leading to you calling him a terrorist. (Also I forget were you demodded or did you just have a hissyfit and never return?)

Good questions,
I was mod and i backed solid up and said i always would unless he gave me reason not to.He gave me that reason when he played with MinCoin market like a child thus impacting every person who invested in that coin right after a re-launch we all made to wash it clean of his and others bs. He first denied it was his but i caught him out then he admitted it was and said he could do what he wanted with his bag and i agree he can..fact is anyone can and thats not really why i left that site and stopped supporting him.

What he did was a blatant kick in the nuts to his users and his mod team because most of us are MinCoin supporters.
I could not responsibly support him with all of his antics building up to that day and there is evidence to prove that not once twice or thrice he played a heavy hand like that depressing a market like so, i got sick of his empty release dates and an amount of others things leaving his mods and followers sitting there like AH's while he plays games because he is bored..I was a man and resigned from mod and left the site and didn't say boo until the backstabbing started..and this post is a reaction and just some hope that the man/child starts to be held accountable.

In a nutshell it would not be wise of me to be affiliated with such a rouge site or exchange owner while forging the alliances for MinCoins future that i am in a legitimate world with a legitimate use!

The way I see it: You weren't scammed by the exchange.

I understand that the owner isn't 100% transparent regarding his decisions (ETA of updates), but that's up to him.
legendary
April 01, 2014, 11:44:15 PM

Good questions,

What he did was a blatant kick in the nuts to his users and his mod team because most of us are MinCoin supporters. I could not responsibly support him with all of his antics building up to that day and there is evidence to prove that not once twice or thrice he played a heavy hand like that depressing a market like so, i got sick of his empty release dates and an amount of others things leaving his mods and followers sitting there like AH's while he plays games because he is bored..I was a man and resigned from mod and left the site and didn't say boo until the backstabbing started..and this post is a reaction and just some hope that the man/child starts to be held accountable.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
April 01, 2014, 11:44:06 PM
Not a new thing as there is increase in Scam exchanges day by day.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 01, 2014, 11:36:21 PM
Some actual FACTS.

25K Shares currently set aside for interest payouts.
3K Shares set aside for the hourly lottery.

45K Shares in Realsolids account.
5K Shares given to Ahimoth (new business partner)

This leaves 22K On the open market.

78K Currently held by RS + Business Partner + Exchange.

Esentually 28k fee shares are held for "server costs" and the rest are at market?

Because it says clearly that 50k will always be kept for server costs. and in the features it states this can change at anytime to cover his ass but he has not updated any string of text to correlate his ever changing mind.

*Double checks vipah's math*

Yep, it appears that only 50K fees are on the market. Shame on RealSolid for not using all of his fees for server costs. Who needs a lotto or interest payments?
Activity: 134
April 01, 2014, 11:35:03 PM
Some actual FACTS.

Esentually 28k fee shares are held for "server costs" and the rest are at market?

Because it says clearly that 50k will always be kept for server costs. and in the features it states this can change at anytime to cover his ass but he has not updated any string of text to correlate his ever changing mind.

I never said he's always clear about what he's up to, or that he sticks to what he says .. Just wanted to clear up the math in a way that even the retard Hazard could understand.  Probably a waste however.  You know as well as I do that this forum has become the home for the bottom feeders of crypto.
April 01, 2014, 11:34:22 PM
legendary
April 01, 2014, 11:28:48 PM
Some actual FACTS.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 01, 2014, 11:23:23 PM
hi longandshort tis me your old friend! i got your text message last night! did you want to hang out again like old times?  Wink Cheesy Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 134
April 01, 2014, 11:17:16 PM
Some actual FACTS.

legendary
April 01, 2014, 11:16:44 PM
lerrrrrrrrkunnnnnnnnnnn! lerrrrrrrrrkun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come out for bevos!!!!!!!!
we'll prolly go for some in a week or so  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2014, 11:13:27 PM
Wow, that's a horrible way to treat investors and customers. 

mcxNOW!  The digital exchange where we suck RealSolid's dick all the time and treat customers like shit
Pages:
Jump to: