Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason behind Bitcoin Dip (Crash) - page 5. (Read 849 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 03:26:28 AM
Its a normal correction. Nothing to stress about. People sell for various reasons. Remember now that the whales and institutional money is in, they control the price right now. Infact we do deserve a correction, the price has been going up at a ridiculous pace. I wouldnt withdraw unless you really need the money. I am currently looking for coins to buy. So I have no plans to sell.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 22, 2017, 03:24:22 AM
Just part of volatility cicle, or may be it is the end of bitcoin, I don't know whats hapoen for real. I just hope that the price will rise again. Bitcoin still give us so many benefits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
December 22, 2017, 03:21:43 AM
I would like to understand the main reason behind the bitcoin dip/crash (whatever it may be). Currently BTC is trading at 12.5K on preev.com, and I am beginning to become scared as to what the near future may hold for bitcoin.

Is this a Bitcoin crash? Or is it a crypto crash too? Is it just the holiday season or something else? We can also see on coinmarketcap.com that in essence, almost ALL alt-coins are also down by a similar amount in %.

Hold or sell, what do you think?

PS: Please don't just spam this thread with:"Sell now, it will crash" or "Don't worry, it will go up". Base your points on facts that drive the discussion forward, not just general terms that have been already written down many times before.
Pages:
Jump to: