Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason Behind BTC Price Drop - page 4. (Read 2191 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
September 14, 2017, 05:09:25 PM
It doesn´t matter if China is banning bitcoin or not, if many people believe this is going to happen they will panic sell. Other people simply sell because they fell that, because recent "news", the price is going to drop.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
September 14, 2017, 04:44:30 PM
I think bitcoin not announced that it will be ban but i heard there are ICO was already delisted that i think only ICO was ban not the whole cryptocurrency
If you heard that bitcoin is ban its a fake news better to look for btcc exchange or any china exchanges use the google built in translator to read and to see that fact that there is no bitcoin ban..
People are just panic selling even they are not reading the real source.
For now we are seeing more price drop and i think panic selling will still no ended..
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 14, 2017, 04:20:25 PM
China did not announced to ban bitcoin instead just ask exchanges to get license in order to operate in china. Also asked exchanges to get lincense for ICOs. not banning them
Activity: 196
September 14, 2017, 02:28:48 PM
As all I know from reading news about cryptocurrency, the main reason for this case is related to China government ban, But I'm still thinking about that will they do it or not cause China government get a huge amount of tax from Bitcoin mining factories in their country and almost biggest Bitcoin mining factory are located in here so if they do it, ban all activity related to cryptocurrency, I think it'll be a great loss for cryptocurrency economy all over the world cause Bitcoin mining factories in China are providing a huge amount of Bitcoin to World exchange market everyday.
Activity: 231
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 14, 2017, 02:16:54 PM
We see that BTC is down to 28% in last 7 days which is result of FUD made of from China banning BTC. But this is not the case, instead china is banning ICOs without proper licensing and refunded all ICOs done on chinese exchanges like LLT and TRX on Binance. China ordered exchanges to get proper license before operation in China and these exchanges are still operative for International users. So We cannot say that China banned BTC instead they banned BTC exchanges to operate without licensing.
Another reason was the FUD made because of Jamie a CEO of a bank and then propagation of this news as a important highlighted news as on CNBC, Express tribune and other international News papers and News channel did. This seems like Banking system backed this news propagated it to make people scare of BTC so they can invest in banking system. BTC is a Bubble is word most used to make people scared about their money invested.
All FUD resulted in crypto currency down from 150billion $ to 112 billion $ in less than a month. People are scared of their investment but big old trader are saying this that this will rise again so don't panic and sell their bitcoin at low price to make a loss instead hold and u will see a big increase in price very soon.
This FUD happened many times in throughout history of BTC from 2011 specially china is banning BTC so do not panic sell if u want to remain in cryptocurrency.
What are your opinion about main reason for this price drop? 
Pages:
Jump to: