Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 818 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
November 11, 2018, 03:54:47 AM
I think the reason why Bitcoin can't grow fast is mainly from the new altcoin, because the new altcoin is constantly absorbing the money of investors!

You are joking? Bitcoin can not fall because of the next useless altcoin which has no value and does not cause interest among investors. This is most likely due to bad news.
In my opinion, no one knows exactly why the price of BTC is down, now the market is bleak and I think that every market has ups and downs and prosperity and electronic money too. At present they are declining and it is possible that 2019 will grow again.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
November 11, 2018, 03:33:35 AM
BTC is still falling to the pit and I want to know the reasons behind it and do you think it will go down more!

For me, bitcoin is something that is quite a complex cryptocurrency that everything else also regulates the state of the market. I still can't figure out why he's falling so hard.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
November 11, 2018, 02:45:42 AM
Not only BTC the entire coins are down and the entire crypto community is disappointed with this. Investors were eagerly waiting for the last quarter but they losing hope slowly as there is no improvement in the CMC, the entire altcoins are dependent on BTC. If it goes up then other altcoins will shine, few say the secret behind this fall is whales are playing a key role here. Few say competition in coins are more and demand and supply is low. Let's pray for a better future of crypto trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 02:18:36 AM
I think the reason why Bitcoin can't grow fast is mainly from the new altcoin, because the new altcoin is constantly absorbing the money of investors!

You are joking? Bitcoin can not fall because of the next useless altcoin which has no value and does not cause interest among investors. This is most likely due to bad news.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 09:30:03 PM
It is because of the bad news regarding on the update of bitcoin's ETF. Because before the news, the investors are accumulating hard on bitcoin, because they hope that it would pass the ETF. But turns out the other way around, causing some major sell and panic sell, for bitcoin price to go down.
Activity: 574
November 10, 2018, 05:04:34 PM
I think that after the February drawdown, further price collapse was caused only by whales, as I can understand that after a strong growth as it was a year ago, there should be a correction, but the coreection could not be so significant.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 11:37:08 AM
BTC is still falling to the pit and I want to know the reasons behind it and do you think it will go down more!

Many are actually the reasons behind the fall of Bitcoin. in my personal opinion, there are large numbers of users who sell Bitcoin and other crypto on a large scale in a relatively short time and cause a lot of decline against Bitcoin. Not to mention those who panicked and chose to sell Bitcoin, which caused the price of Bitcoin to fall.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
November 10, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

As the time you wrote this thread it was October and i think the bitcoin price backed in October comparing today is the same and it was stabilized at $6300+ level and the ETF issue is one of the cause of this dip. but  i believe its just temporary as soon as ETF issue will address it will be back to normal.
Activity: 602
November 10, 2018, 07:05:27 AM
In fact BTC is behaving like a stable coin for months. It is moving  in the  range of $6.3k - $6.6k . SEC postponed ETF to
29th Dev. At least they did not reject it and it is a positive news mowing forward.
Activity: 111
November 10, 2018, 06:29:16 AM
Large cryptocurrency whales sell bitcoin on all cryptocurrency exchanges. For this reason the bitcoin goes down in price. Will buy bitcoin the price will grow.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 06:13:54 AM
In the fall of the cryptocurrency, even for a long time should not panic. At least 30 per cent of the assets should remain on hand. Even if it seems that bitcoin will soon collapse, be safe so that in case of growth of the rate will not remain with anything.
For people who are versed in cryptocurrency, the fall is an opportunity to purchase large batches. It is possible that the planting of the cue ball will continue, but the fall is predicted rapid growth. This will significantly increase the savings of depositors and allow you to get a huge profit. The main thing is to think about everything in advance and study the market forecasts, as well as take the advice of experts.

Do not panic and remember that experts predict a strong jump after a sharp fall in the rate. Don't let it go for nothing. Leave at least 30%, which reduces the risk of large losses and in any case will leave you in the black.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 10, 2018, 06:09:19 AM
I don't think it will drop more than 20% of the current price. Bitcoin prices are stable at $ 6200 and again around $ 6500 is always the case. I am also confused about why prices are stable.
Activity: 182
November 10, 2018, 06:00:55 AM
I believe that the main reasons why bitcoin is still falling is the same volatility. People stop believing and stop shopping. Bitcoin and will fall in the near future in my opinion
Activity: 378
November 03, 2018, 07:18:07 AM
I think the main reason for the Bitcoin falling was the activity of the G-20 governments, who saw the popularity of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, their exponential growth, realized the real danger of an uncontrollable turnover of such a huge financial mass and took measures to regulate the cryptocurrency sphere.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 08:30:00 AM
I think because of it is being delay on like accepted from local governments that it being a valid currency at that country and of course the investors can't find a right timing to buy which means pumping will be delayed.
Activity: 921
November 02, 2018, 07:22:41 AM
As far as I understand, the pricing system includes the amount of demand and the level of hype around cryptocurrencies. But still it is not clear what exactly most affects the price, because it can be whales who drowned cryptocurrency down the first six months in 2018.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 07:13:10 AM
I believe that the drop in bitcoin is associated with a decline in demand for it and a decrease in the number of investors. people are waiting for the market to start growing again to invest in bitcoin and then its price will rise again
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
November 02, 2018, 07:11:25 AM
Last week, the BTC fell without there was no reason, but luckily for us its price did not fall below 6200$. When it fell below 6250$, it went back up to 6400$ today. In November we still have the opportunity to see the BTC go up and can reach 8000$
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
November 02, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

I dont think someone could accurately answer your question.
It will all just be a wild guess. If they are basing on technical analysis it is not that accurate too but there might be a chance it could happen. Count all the trading website by now. It has grown to full scale that you cannot monitor every trades that will happen by now.

Might as well just go with the flow or keep holding.
Activity: 294
November 02, 2018, 06:54:32 AM
I think it's a correction and we just need to wait a little bit. Now the situation may change for the better so that the usual expectation will be the best solution in this market. Other reasons I not see now
Pages:
Jump to: