Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason behind recent drops in crypto haven - page 4. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
A giant sell off is the reason behind the huge dump in Bitcoin price not coronavirus, it has something to do with a pyramid scheme called plustoken, below is the link to the full news

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-drop-due-to-13k-btc-plustoken-scam-not-coronavirus-analysts/amp
yes i already heard it in local section, i dont think they already sold that coins investors just preparing incase they plan to dump it then they can rebuy at the lowest price so the basic is to sell it after they heard the news that the 13k coins has been transfered . If im not wrong they are also use mixer so the btc will not be detected.
Activity: 542
Merit: 251
Interesting topic. Most of the people should read this news crypto article many of the users here have thought that the coronavirus has something to do with the price drop of the cryptocurrency maybe they have thought that since there are many people in China and most of them know bitcoin or investor of bitcoin and they have the most number of cases in regards with corona virus.

Well I hope after they have read the article they would enlighten them that the price drop is not about the corona virus.
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
The market will recover again but it might just take longer than expected, some have not even jump in already, I'm talking about the upcoming Bitcoin halving, I'm sure when the time gets nearer the price will start surging
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
A giant sell off is the reason behind the huge dump in Bitcoin price not coronavirus, it has something to do with a pyramid scheme called plustoken, below is the link to the full news

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-drop-due-to-13k-btc-plustoken-scam-not-coronavirus-analysts/amp
Yes its been a hot topic in the early days of the year 2020, I think it is happening now Plus token, was started to unload its Bitcoin reserve thats why it was being felt now in the market. But I believe these are just temporary like in many situations that already happen before so stay calm and no need to be panic things will be better soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
A lot of people are yet to know this. It is a good source of information. Thanks.
If this should continue, then there might be more dump in price. Although, the rate at which it is being sold is slow, but a continuous selloff can also be very dangerous. There is no cause for any form of fear because the market will recover again.
I just think exchanges should guide against this act and if it requires freezing such account, it should be frozen.
Activity: 518
Merit: 28

Pages:
Jump to: