Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason behind the fall of altcoins??? - page 3. (Read 441 times)

copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
February 01, 2020, 11:28:31 AM
A lot of altcoins have fallen and it's been tough years for alts, Ethereum and other alts have hit harder these coins perform only if Bitcoin rises. So what's actually happening???

Why is it that altcoins are suffering more significantly, Is there any hope for a massive pump this year? Guys kindly share your thoughts.

the possibility of a bull run this year can occur, because the price of altcoin has begun to improve compared to 2018, other than that in my opinion the price of altcoin dropped due to price increase that occurred in 2017 (bull run), so it is natural that altcoin prices make corrections and I am also sure if this year the opportunity for altcoin prices to increase very high it can happen, because I see the development of altcoin prices from 2018 until now is very good, so that in 2020 the opportunity for altcoin prices can increase very high (bull run) can occur.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
February 01, 2020, 11:22:37 AM
A lot of altcoins have fallen and it's been tough years for alts, Ethereum and other alts have hit harder these coins perform only if Bitcoin rises. So what's actually happening???

Why is it that altcoins are suffering more significantly, Is there any hope for a massive pump this year? Guys kindly share your thoughts.

altcoin increase because of the hype created by bitcoin whales control other altcoin to also earn profit with them of course to earn higher than what they can in bitcoin.
Its only a hype many people followed the hype so the price continue to increase until there is a correction , which is happen in 2018. what we feel right now is the right value of each coins/altcoin  .
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
February 01, 2020, 09:49:46 AM

Pages:
Jump to: