Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason hunters dump reward as soon as received. Trust Exchange etc - page 5. (Read 750 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
I'm also a bounty hunter, bounty is my additional income. Therefore, I want to receive some kind of reward for the work done. However, I don't always sell the token right away. It all depends on the project - whether it has a chance in the future or not.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
I was going through meditation on why hunters sell (I don't like the word dump because you can sell and buy again  Grin Roll Eyes ) their reward token as soon as it is distributed and listed. I came to realise some factors, they are :

1. The technology behind the project , whether new or old.

2. Trusting the project to compete favourable with other protects if any was existing.

3. If the project already has an existing mother project backing it.

4. If there is a partnership with a trusted, company, outfit, conglomerate etc.

5. A good project with low maximum supply.

6. Speculated exchanges to be listed

7. And exchange(s) where the coin gets listed eventually.

These are some factors I think determines the mind of hunters to sell immediately or to hodl for a while.

Many say when it is handled by a known bounty manager but I don't totally agree with that view because we have seen so many coin that became trash after distribution, some never got listed, some ended up being scam.

Edit: There is another point while hunters can decide to hodl though, if the reward value or the unit received is worthless  Grin Shocked

Just to add to these lists, 'failure of the project team to keep their promises'. This is a very strong factor that makes hunters to lose hope in the project and sell immediately the reward is distributed.  Some projects team will promise hunters few weeks after IEO, they add another weeks, add another months.  With this kind of attitude, hunters will think that such project cannot be trusted and can even run away at any time.  The moment the rewards are being distributed like this, they sell it off immediately.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
It has become a norm that the bounty tokens are bound to be dumped as soon as it's launched on an exchange.
This has become one of the major reasons why bounty hunters dump their tokens as soon as they receive it and the coin is listed on the exchange.
They want to exit by taking the maximum profit.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
If you don't sell them early, the price is bound to crash and its price will drop many times. I have come across a lot of projects like that and it leaves me with nothing after months of work, so I will try to sell them all at a good price if possible.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My only reason why I would dump my reward as soon as I received it would be because of the fear that it would soon die like what most of the new alt-coins has been.
Whenever the new alt-coin gets listed the price would only stay for awhile and it would soon falls down or wouldn't get any demand after a short period of time so even if it is listed then it would be useless because there wouldn't be any buyer except for those who have set up a very low price.
We have work for it to so we also have the right to get at least something for it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
I think not all but mostly..  Grin because its already the nature of hunter, you want to exchange your rewards in order to pay your time and effort on that campaign. but if the project is good to be true then the reward will remain in their wallet and will wait for the good price
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I agree that bounty hunters sell their tokens mostly for the profit that they could get while it is listed on its highest value. Some do hold their tokens because they are in faith that in the long run they will benefit to more profits compared today. However, holding tokens does not guarantee profits that is why many are eager to sell once ideal to do so.
I think 90 percent of traders in this market do not understand how to determine the correct exit points. People constantly hold their coins and then sell it when they think it will be a good deal, but after selling them the coin grows by another 500 percent
Activity: 362
Merit: 12
Hunters are not the main suspect for dumping any Crypto coin/token.
Project team also dump it by selling a huge amount of it.
Another reason is Whale trades.Thay manipulate market by forcing to pump or dump opposite from the trend.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
If you don't dump when you have the chance, you will probably be dumped on, between some team usually are the ones to dump first, hunters work to earn reward and this reward are usually base on worthless tokens and as soon as there is a token with value, hunters don't hesitate to sell.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I agree that bounty hunters sell their tokens mostly for the profit that they could get while it is listed on its highest value. Some do hold their tokens because they are in faith that in the long run they will benefit to more profits compared today. However, holding tokens does not guarantee profits that is why many are eager to sell once ideal to do so.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Most bounty hunters don't really believe so much in most of these projects. Some only participate just to earn some rewards and move on. Our dev and team should try as much as possible to come up with good projects which have potential to convince hunters to hold.
That is the reason behind why bounty hunters doing bounty hunting, to get rewarded for their word and sell it instantly. I don't really think they participated on a certain project because they want to stick wit the project long term. But by any chance the projects seem to have the potentials to be a successful, I would still believe hunters would sell atleast half of their rewards to get the tastes of what they work for.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Bounty hunter worked for months, after which they had to continue waiting for months to receive the tokens. So I believe they won't have the patience to keep holding, they will sell everything and receive some money to pay for their life.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
When I first joined bounty, I used to keep my token even after a dump in price. This was a long time ago when the price of token used to recover back and even surpass the crowd sale price. I could remember AION token, I did not sell after distribution and eventually sell when the price was 3x. The story is different today. bounty hunters are treated like shit by dev. You get your token locked and being touted as if you did not work for it. It became dangerous to keep on holding coin when I discover token do not recover after dumping while some are even listed at price far below crowdsale price
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Bounty hunters perception towards project are different, some hunters take some time off to go through project and the information regarding their listings, supply and other required information, while some are only interested in short term benefits from the project bounty. In fact, I feel most of the hunters are concerned about the short term benefits to be derived from their bounty hassle.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
Well i guess most bounty hunters sell immediately because most coins these days lose value pretty fast once they are on an exchange.
I personally only do bounties for projects that i want to keep longterm but i do this just for fun.
I also understand that for many people in this forum who are from poor countries bounties are an important income.
So i don't blame them for selling their coins as soon as they get them.
Activity: 550
As a bounty hunter I dump my reward as soon as possible because the token might turn into nothingness.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
In my opinion, usually the project team begins to sell tokens much faster than bounty hunters, and if the team is interested in the long life of their project, then no bounty hunters will be able to dump the price.
Activity: 238
Not all bounty projects will be promising and few that are promising will have bad ending, it's not advisable to always hold tokens you earned through bounties, I've heard various good news about dead tokens that surge this year but the chances are always slim.
Activity: 928
Merit: 101
I think they sell everything right away because they are in need of money. Given the current situation of the epidemic, I believe they will need money to survive. Also after being listed in exchanges, the price of the token will constantly be dumped, so sell them as soon as possible.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
Probably, the reason why they immediately sell their token after receiving it is because of the profit. But, we all know everyone can dump their coin as long they have it. Bounty hunters always think for the profit that's why they will never hold the token rewards in the bounty project and I guess if they see the project is promising and have a good future probably they will not sell it. Most of the bounty hunters don't get enough profit after they received the rewards because the investors already dump the token in the market and as far as I know most of the investors who participate in the presale have a chance to get bonuses which give them more token.
Pages:
Jump to: