Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason to stay in this bear market. - page 3. (Read 664 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
July 13, 2018, 02:15:29 PM
I agree with your post. In crypto market it is pretty normal for a market to take a blow upside down, it gives an opportunities to take a partake while the market is down by buying a crypto assets for a cheap price and that's what smart people intends to do. Only weak hands cannot agree with this because they just dumped without thinking that a market will always bounce back from a downfall whatever happens.
Very normal, and not just in crypto market as this can and has happened severally in FOREX, stocks name them. The only thing here is just the volatility rate and some form of manipulations, but with a new market, we have evolved over the years to have a more matured market than we used to and as we keep moving forward, it would still keep getting even more matured.

Like you said, only weak hands will be panicking right now simply because they bought for the wrong reason which was to get rich overnight.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 03:37:31 AM
Their are various reasons to stay in this bear market but the main reason is that  if you will not stay in this market you will loose a major profit.We should wait for the bull market.In coming months the value will surely increase so we should hold our coins in wallet and wait for the best time to come.Selling your coins at low rate is not a wise decision.We don't need to panic and just stay calm .
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
July 11, 2018, 07:58:28 PM
We are in a bear but still there's  a lot of reason why you should stay, and I listed some of those good things to stay calm and why you need to trust this market again.

1. Cryptocurrency can bounce back high in this current dump because of its own technology. the potential growth of this market is still 101%.

2. Bear market is normal, and if you look at any market after the dump there will always a rebound, where its possible to make a new all time high.

3. Now why some countries make bitcoin legal? Why some big personality invest in some project? Well, its simply because they saw a great potential for this cryptomarket, and you should too.

This may not help you to stay calm and stop panicking but try to imagine the market five years from now. Any thoughts why people should stay in this market?
If you're already invested in the market, you don't have much choices. You either stay or you lose your God damn money. That reason alone should be enough to answer why one should stay in the bear market and not be a dumbass panic seller. And just because you're in a bear market, doesn't mean you can't do anything. You can make some short day trades and get a quick profit. Think out of the box people. Get your mind out of the gutter and put it to some use.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
July 11, 2018, 07:25:24 PM
People panic unnecessarily because they made the first mistake of buying the peak and then forgetting that as long as a market is not moved by real demand and just some FOMO, the chances of a huge correction is imminent to shake off weak hands. Here is the result but a good result for those who are smart to buy the dip.
Being a noob isn't easy. First they buy the peak and then they are being told to buy the dip, which they might have done, but it's still way on the higher side. Most noobs right now have nothing but their coins and hope left.

On the other hand, buying dips even for the most knowledgeable users here isn't easy since you don't know whether or not the dip you buy is the bottom. $17,000 was a dip, $15,000, $12,000, $10,000, and so forth.

Which dip is the one that people should have bought in? A lot people here didn't believe the price would fall back down this low. By the time the price is low enough most people have already exhausted their financial resources.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
July 11, 2018, 05:36:50 PM
We are in a bear but still there's  a lot of reason why you should stay, and I listed some of those good things to stay calm and why you need to trust this market again.

1. Cryptocurrency can bounce back high in this current dump because of its own technology. the potential growth of this market is still 101%.

2. Bear market is normal, and if you look at any market after the dump there will always a rebound, where its possible to make a new all time high.

3. Now why some countries make bitcoin legal? Why some big personality invest in some project? Well, its simply because they saw a great potential for this cryptomarket, and you should too.

This may not help you to stay calm and stop panicking but try to imagine the market five years from now. Any thoughts why people should stay in this market?
While there are many reasons one of the most influential and that can convince most people in my opinion is this, you should stay in this bear market because if you do not then you will lose money, while at the beginning of the life of bitcoin most early adopters were interested in the technology, most investors that came later are interested in the technology but also have a great interest to make money, and if you leave now most new investors will have to sell for a lower price, but if you just wait you will get your money back and more when the market recovers.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
July 11, 2018, 10:08:00 AM
my only reason to stay in the market is because I do not want to get a loss, so I'll keep holding and wait for the price to go up again and I'm sure someday the price will definitely go up again and I'll get a profit
Exactly your expectation is true because everyone expectation is profit so no one is sell this time. But some peoples are buying more Crypto this dip. It is also best way to earn more profit in future. Majority of the peoples are afraid in this bear market but few are still this believe the Crypto so I hope Many of them stay in forever.
Everyone should think like this and not those panicking. Look at the market now, after hitting the top its slowly dumping again but it doesn't mean it will not grow anymore. Patience really help hodlers to become more confident so better to have it or else your money will surely gone if you make any action during dump market.
What so many people do not understand is that if you are in a market, the best time to be buying is when the price will be low so you will not end up missing the discount so as not to end up buying at the top.

People panic unnecessarily because they made the first mistake of buying the peak and then forgetting that as long as a market is not moved by real demand and just some FOMO, the chances of a huge correction is imminent to shake off weak hands. Here is the result but a good result for those who are smart to buy the dip.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 03:26:46 AM
Why people will leave during the bear market, well in fact that is the best time to enter the market.
I lucky have the chance to enter during that time and now I have some profit with it. Don't panic folks, feed you mind with the right knowledge and for sure you will love to stay in this market.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 03:24:05 AM
Technology that more advance than the other when it comes to payment system and no third party is needed while transparency is included.
The in every business there is always a season for the crash and for the profit and the good thing in crypto it goes beyond from its former all time high record.
The influence of government on making crypto legal on their country has great influence to draw more investors in it.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
July 10, 2018, 02:53:47 AM
I agree with your post. In crypto market it is pretty normal for a market to take a blow upside down, it gives an opportunities to take a partake while the market is down by buying a crypto assets for a cheap price and that's what smart people intends to do. Only weak hands cannot agree with this because they just dumped without thinking that a market will always bounce back from a downfall whatever happens.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
July 10, 2018, 02:47:41 AM
my only reason to stay in the market is because I do not want to get a loss, so I'll keep holding and wait for the price to go up again and I'm sure someday the price will definitely go up again and I'll get a profit
Exactly your expectation is true because everyone expectation is profit so no one is sell this time. But some peoples are buying more Crypto this dip. It is also best way to earn more profit in future. Majority of the peoples are afraid in this bear market but few are still this believe the Crypto so I hope Many of them stay in forever.
Everyone should think like this and not those panicking. Look at the market now, after hitting the top its slowly dumping again but it doesn't mean it will not grow anymore. Patience really help hodlers to become more confident so better to have it or else your money will surely gone if you make any action during dump market.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
June 27, 2018, 01:27:51 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 12:37:22 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
June 26, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

Before investing a huge amount you should be expecting this scenarios where market will have a drastic changes in terms of prices so you can bear looking at your coins that was currently decreasing right now and hope for the price to pump up again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 07:22:29 PM

Those are very good reasons to stay in the market, but many of those that got out probably already knew that and yet they simply could not wait and decided to get out of the market and lose money, it is weird how it is possible people take decisions they know will be counterproductive? But I see this all the time so it does not surprises me at all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 11:51:01 AM
the long term potential of the projects is good reason, if you are short term investors you don't have any reason to stay in this bear market because I don't think they will recover soon.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
June 26, 2018, 10:51:38 AM
yep I agree that the cryptocurrency will bounce back no need to quit in crypto because of this bear market, just be patient and think positive soon the market will recover and you should buy this cheap price right now. 
staff
Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 26, 2018, 10:18:37 AM
You're right. It's just a cycle. Big correction after a massive bull run, 100% normal.

Another reason why you should stay now is that we almost get to the bottom. If you have made it this far, there's no reason to panic. You will regret it if you quit and sell all your Bitcoin now. If you have some spare money left, start buying now. Ladder your buy all the way to the bottom to get a good average price. If the price makes you anxious all the time, maybe you should forget about it for a while. Don't check the price. Live your life normally, come back here in 2-3 years and you'll be thankful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
June 26, 2018, 10:15:05 AM
The reason why we bear this market up until now because we all have in common wether it's money or knowledge, the knowledge that could earn us money lol. The excitement about this upcoming near year end is starting to come up in this forum it will began to spread after some time so bear with us just a little bit longer.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 26, 2018, 10:01:53 AM

That's exactly what's keeping me here. I've made a lot of readings and watched a lot about bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrencies in the past to know that it's real value and use won't be until a couple if years from now. And that's what i've invested in, not for any promise of quick money
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
June 26, 2018, 03:29:35 AM
really, for three reasons that make a lot of people survive. I think those who complain and stop their interest in the world of cryptpcurrency will feel the loss and regret next year. indeed this bearish trend is very long, but if we are smart, we can take advantage of the circumstances that occur now and make it an advantage for the future.
The same way they are feeling regret right now buying at the peak, is the same way they will feel regret later not buying at the dips. It is funny that some people keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results, which in the real sense, things do not happen that way.

Any smart person will surely be buying the dips now and worry less, while knowing the potential for the future is huge and bright and therefore focus more on that.
Pages:
Jump to: