Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should - page 25. (Read 3652 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
Paying taxes is an obligation of all citizens, to make the country better the course we must be concerned with paying taxes, if the country has a large income from tax then all social services like education and health are free.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 10:51:08 AM
Yes, the taxes are used to help the poor and needy and that is why we should pay all taxes. It includes the income on crypto as well.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 10:24:13 AM
Because Tax becomes the largest state revenue that the state uses to build all regions or regions in Indonesia. Therefore, citizen participation is required to pay dutifully.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 22, 2018, 10:13:56 AM
Of course we pay taxes for our own benefit because tax are used to build schools, bridges, and roads. Also these taxes that we pay are used to pay government officials and government workers. Tax have positive and negative side, but I hope taxes are really used for the country`s benefit and not go direct to those corrupt`s pockets.

Taxes are paid in order to build infrastructures and ither developments of the country for the benefit of its cutizens. It is also used to support the needs of the poor and help provide means of livelihood. Taxes are good but some government official is corrupting it that is why the economy development is very slow.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 09:49:42 AM
Of course we pay taxes for our own benefit because tax are used to build schools, bridges, and roads. Also these taxes that we pay are used to pay government officials and government workers. Tax have positive and negative side, but I hope taxes are really used for the country`s benefit and not go direct to those corrupt`s pockets.
Activity: 158
June 22, 2018, 09:40:48 AM
Paying our taxes is a huge help for the governent to run their services needed for the development of a country. We should do our obligation to pay our taxes because we are not the only who are benefited in return but also to all the people of your country. The government needs a lot of funds like those taxes collected inorder to sustain and improve more its economy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
June 22, 2018, 09:38:36 AM
Every country in the world ,its government , will collect different kind of taxes to the citizens living in that country, this taxes collected by the government  in turn this will be funded to diffetent projects by the government like roads ,hospitals ,bridges, schools and salary for government workers like , police, teachers ,fireman , the congress, senators and even the prime ministers and president of the land.,that is why we must pay taxes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 09:09:25 AM
We need to pay taxes for our own good. The money earned from our taxes are put into government projects and charity. This is the positive outcome brought by taxes. We just need to hope that no corruption will get involve in our money.
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 08:53:14 AM
Taxes are good, we truly need them to be able to live in a country, where it is worth to live. However, our government for example steals so shamelessly, while others live from a very low budget. So it is not an easy topic.
Activity: 2
June 22, 2018, 07:30:07 AM
I am in support of taxes but the government should be efficient to use them correctly. Sadly that is not the case everywhere.
Activity: 364
June 22, 2018, 07:21:21 AM
Taxes are useful tools in the development of society. Taxes finance infrastructure projects, science, medicine, education, health. We pay them to enjoy all these benefits of society. It is a pity that in many countries due to corruption there is an incorrect distribution of them. The poor are poor, but the rich are getting richer.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 22, 2018, 06:24:45 AM
We are obligue to pay taxes specially to those who have jobs and businesses because we need to help our society. Our taxes will be used formaking infrastructures like buildinhs,roads and power supplies which we people are the one who will get the benefits.
I agree to that, at the end of the day we are all the one who will benefit to the taxes that we pay to the government because they will be the one who will make the projects likes infrastructure and also different programs that can help our country or economy better so it means that the development will become faster than before.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
June 22, 2018, 06:21:58 AM
We are obligue to pay taxes specially to those who have jobs and businesses because we need to help our society. Our taxes will be used for making infrastructures like buildings,roads and power supplies which we people are the one who will get the benefits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 06:19:07 AM
Our taxes is very important to our country, it is the source of everything for government’s mobilization. It is the seal also of our citizenship to which country we belong, and being a good citizen we must abide law and be a good taxpayer and participate the taxes law in the country. Our taxes is where the government sustaining all the projects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:33:18 AM
It's our responsibility to pay our taxes especially those with business and those who are employed and these taxes are used in infrastructure project of the government in building roads and schools to build a nation especially in developing countries.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 05:32:43 AM
I see from what you say it is the right thing, paying taxes is also our obligation as citizens and that is also to support our country, but as I read there are some arguments because of the fact many tax systems are not true, "even though we also do our duty but there is no guarantee that our rights are fulfilled by the government" this is what often happens, even if we choose a good and right government representatives I'm sure gradually the government will become a bad figure" money can change everything".
I impressed with your attention regarding taxation.
Activity: 151
June 22, 2018, 05:24:47 AM
We should pay taxes for many reasons, the taxes that the government collect is used to support the projects of the government, like to give help the family who affected by calamity, free scholarship, to build a local hospital and to make road concrete.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:09:30 AM
We pay taxes to the state to function, but in my country we pay taxes so that politicians and businessmen can live richly ...
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 04:37:00 AM
Everyone should pay his taxes for Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. I do it too and I'm glad about it. That's how I help my country, where I live. Therefore I can also use things that were paid with taxes, such as roads etc. It would also be punishable if I did not pay taxes. All people should stick to it. Otherwise you only harm yourself if you do not pay any taxes.  Wink

I think also, that government can more likely accept cryptocurrencies, if we will agree to pay some wise and regulated taxes from our earnings from Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
June 22, 2018, 04:15:29 AM
Every eligible citizen of any country must pay tax, and we pay tax to enable government authority to carry out her day to day activities, and we pay tax to be responsible citizen,
  Why, We should pay taxes, to enable government to provide basic amenities, like, healthcare, road, electricity etc. Pay your tax to be responsible citizen.
Pages:
Jump to: