Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason why only few projects became successful - page 6. (Read 5400 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 1
I always look out for such project that stand the test of a bear market. Those are projects that I can say are really established and have the potentials to strive high in the crypto space. Such projects are not easy to come by but it's always advised to do a thorough and extensive research to get such.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
And what prevents large, serious and smart people from creating new projects that will also all reach their goals?
Or what prevents brilliant students from building a team to create an idea to raise funds and bring everything to life?
Of course, from most projects, as it usually happens, most of them will not achieve their goals, but it always has been.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
It could be very easy to say what you think as it relates to the reason for several projects failure in the cryptocurrency space. In my opinion, Many projects are concerned about the returns to be derived from the project and not necessarily the job or work to be done, that explains why they get easily discouraged ones the returns are not meeting their expectations.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
Do you know why only few projects are dynamic and effective? They have genuine/pro teams and their Teams & Developers are experts with past experiences from other crypto businesses and companies in their pasts,when pro teams come together to build new ideas they will easily reach their milestone and become successful. If you can do research on projects that arent scam but failed its because they lack the professionalism idea.

Many projects that are coming into crypto worlds are been built by teams that have no experience about crypto at all,this is why many projects that appeared to have good ideas failed in the end.

Projects with pro teams always have a solution to every problem they come across when development is ongoing,either in Bear Market or Not they always know what to do that won't affect their coin or token

I believe experience aside; every successful projects in the crypto currency has had qualities such as hardwork, persostence; good team; good decision making skills and a bit of luck

Coupled with favoring hypes around the crypto currency space
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Simple answer will explain that thing to all of us here, the reason on that was only few projects were legit. That's why we see few of them became successful. Most of the project specially during year 2018 wasn't doing good and sadly scam projects went so rampant those times.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Many of the projects just have someone that thinks he has an idea of how to do something but lacks the basic skills and competence so he just go forward and starts looking for people. From my experience, many of them go to large freelance websites to look for people to work with them and when things get hard and hard, the so call team will start to leave one after the other until you see one day that the so-called CEO is the new admin manager of the project telegram group. BNOW, Kickcity, infracoin, Productivist, all end this way  Grin
Activity: 114
Same for startups in non crypto world. Team is key point of every project. Second one is idea in general. Thats why big companies prefer to buy teams rather than steal idea
Activity: 191
Do you know why only few projects are dynamic and effective? They have genuine/pro teams and their Teams & Developers are experts with past experiences from other crypto businesses and companies in their pasts,when pro teams come together to build new ideas they will easily reach their milestone and become successful. If you can do research on projects that arent scam but failed its because they lack the professionalism idea.

Many projects that are coming into crypto worlds are been built by teams that have no experience about crypto at all,this is why many projects that appeared to have good ideas failed in the end.

Projects with pro teams always have a solution to every problem they come across when development is ongoing,either in Bear Market or Not they always know what to do that won't affect their coin or token

You're correct, a solid team and a healthy community backing you up will most certainly get your coin to the level you wanted it to be. Projects who are dedicated into making their project successful are always gearing towards real partnerships in their genre and in the blockchain space. I've seen some teams where they lost their communities trust because of the lack of communication, which I think is a strong piece for the team's devs to consider.
RBF
Activity: 212
Merit: 114
Though the bear market affected on some good projects with a good team but yet I agree with you that most of the projects failed have a reason! Many projects came last year and this year and failed badly because they only cared about fundraising, nothing else. Sometimes, ee found a very perfect whitepaper and vision from a shitty project, it's because whitepaper has nothing to fo anymore, it's only the good team and famous advisor board!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
now many projects always come up with their respective advantages ,, and only a few of them have a complete team and a quality bounty so, only a few are successful and have high scores others only walk half way when the ico takes place
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Of course, the decisive role belongs to the project team and the relevance of their product. In addition, the state of the market still matters. If the market is bullish, the chances of becoming successful in the project are greater.
RBF
Activity: 212
Merit: 114
Though the bear market affected on some good projects with a good team but yet I agree with you that most of the projects failed have a reason! Many projects came last year and this year and failed badly because they only cared about fundraising, nothing else. Sometimes, ee found a very perfect whitepaper and vision from a shitty project, it's because whitepaper has nothing to fo anymore, it's only the good team and famous advisor board!
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
I believe that one of the reasons is "PATIENT". If someone consist to work on something, the one will be an expert finally. Projects are the same thing. While many team changed their business scope and forgive the project in the middle since it can't bring short profit. Sometimes, the team find more fast ways to get more money. They would not like to stay and waste time. There are seldom teams can stay in one area patiently but they ones stay would like to be industry leaders finally.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
That is the importance of analyzing the projects that we will support. If the project is planned in a structured manner, has objectives with a clear roadmap, a good marketing strategy, it will definitely attract market interest. All that will be achieved if the support team has adequate experience in their fields. If the project is engaged in crypto but there is no experienced team in that field then it's useless, it won't be optimal.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
Of course, it all depends on the team. When investing, I just always look and study the team in detail. Besides the silent study, I try to communicate directly with someone from the team. Having put together these 2 puzzles, you can make a principle about the project and its future.In the team can be Only those who are ready to work for money and there is a team that is ready to work for the realization of an idea.Efficiency as You know will be more in the second team.And every investor should look for just such a team.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Just take all these projects like real life offline businesses just like a grocery store, a cafe or a restaurant we have seen that not every business is a success, even with more investment, space or time projects do fail and some become super succesful.so i think it is basically about luck as well and we should be mature enough to know that every online investment falls under extremely risky category so we should be prepared for the worst too.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11

I totally agree with your opinion,, cause Professional and expert development and advisory teams are a reason why a project can be successful and fail ... as you said when a project has a good and experienced team it will produce a project that grows well ... and if the project does not have a good team so it tends to fail .. then the work team will determine the success of a project ..
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

The secret of the success of new projects is not known to me. Previously, I thought that projects need a good team and idea, but there are many projects that collect huge investments without this, while good teams with great ideas do not receive investments. Perhaps projects need to learn how to sell themselves to investors. I can’t say this with confidence.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
I really like your points, team experience and devotion matters a lot in propelling a project towards attaining the project aim. Some team members are clueless, especially those who are just interested in making the money, then abandon the project. With such mindset, the project mission and vision can never be achieved and there will be negligible or zero project development.  Once the team is up to the task, definitely there will be project development updates and hence a successful project.
Activity: 120
Merit: 38
Team, technology or community is just the hidden part of an iceberg. Yes they're the core value of a coin but another irreplaceable factor is marketing. Like it or not, Justin Sun is a master of marketing. Clearly, Tron is a shitcoin, no more, no less. But why does it rank high on CMC. The team and tech are quite normal but it has a huge community. This literally comes from Sun's marketing effort. That said, good projects with poor marketing still can result in failures.
Pages:
Jump to: