Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason why other ban cryptocurrencies - page 24. (Read 4352 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
August 21, 2018, 12:05:27 PM
that doesn't make sense.
for instance imagine you want to launder money or transfer money outside of country. you currently have other ways of using fiat and doing this safely, without any trace and with no risk of value loss. if you launder $1 million you get $1 million dollar clean money.
but now imagine you use bitcoin to do it. first you leave a trace behind that is easy for everyone to see. then you are risking losing a lot of money. if you put $1 million in and bitcoin loses 10% (a common drop like from $6600  down to $6000) then you lose $100,000 easily!

now tell me who is going to choose bitcoin over traditional methods of laundering money?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 11:31:46 AM
I think the reason why other ban crypto because crypto is a new currency, unstable, highly fraudulent and has not reached a certain balance like some other markets such as stock, gold .... Governments have not recognized crypto to protect people against scam risks. Once crypto is more transparent and stable, I think it will be recognized and become more popular.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 11:25:16 AM
The goverment from many country is worry whe the money in his teritory is going in other country who can his country in bad condition and its can makr a crisis
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 02:13:27 AM
The main reason for prohibitions is very simple. Transfers in a currency different from the national one, lead to poor economic performance, including GDP (one of the main indicators). This way, it is easier to launder money or transfer funds outside the country. Neither banks nor payment processors will get their interest.
McCall Robinson a manager of Merchant Accounts, believes that most countries prohibit Bitcoin because it cannot be regulated and he said that. "Many governments do not like the very idea that there is another form of currency that they are not able to control. The supervision takes place on the Internet. Some countries consider it as danger to their society and government.
Pages:
Jump to: