Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now - page 28. (Read 60241 times)

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
December 02, 2017, 09:32:44 AM
Yes you buy now while the bitcoin is at $9900 and if you buy btc you will be able to buy you in the popular market and more secure like Yobit, Bittrex, Poloniex and more. And for me you will invest because many say that the bitcoin price will increase in december but it still depends on whether there are many buyers and we do not know what will happen and maybe even drop it.
I believe the main reasons to buy Bitcoin now is because of the price which keeps on getting high day by day, so it would be best to buy Bitcoin to avoid getting late when you won’t be able to purchase even a half of bitcoin. Next is that there is a limited amount of Bitcoin, but that I won’t say is happening now, cause it will happen in a very long time from now. Apart from these two reasons, I don’t see any other reason to buy Bitcoin now.
I also think of that.
If I'am a trader, there's no other time to buy bitcoin but now.
Because of the bitcoin price that is continue to rise.
Maybe the bitcoin price tomorrow is double the bitcoin price today.
So if you buy now and sell it tomorrow.
Im sure you will have a profit.
if you dismiss in essence, then about buying Bitcoin you had to think a couple of months ago, when the price dropped to 3,000 dollars
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 02, 2017, 08:26:03 AM
Yes you buy now while the bitcoin is at $9900 and if you buy btc you will be able to buy you in the popular market and more secure like Yobit, Bittrex, Poloniex and more. And for me you will invest because many say that the bitcoin price will increase in december but it still depends on whether there are many buyers and we do not know what will happen and maybe even drop it.
I believe the main reasons to buy Bitcoin now is because of the price which keeps on getting high day by day, so it would be best to buy Bitcoin to avoid getting late when you won’t be able to purchase even a half of bitcoin. Next is that there is a limited amount of Bitcoin, but that I won’t say is happening now, cause it will happen in a very long time from now. Apart from these two reasons, I don’t see any other reason to buy Bitcoin now.
I also think of that.
If I'am a trader, there's no other time to buy bitcoin but now.
Because of the bitcoin price that is continue to rise.
Maybe the bitcoin price tomorrow is double the bitcoin price today.
So if you buy now and sell it tomorrow.
Im sure you will have a profit.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 06:32:33 AM
So much so that 15% of banks world wide expect to widely implement blockchain, which is a ledger of transactions updated in real time by various institutions, by next year, according to the report which surveyed 200 global banks.

These banks, mostly medium to large-sized institutions, are focusing their blockchain technology on three areas: consumer lending, retail payments, and reference data, which refers to the real-time information sharing of transactions across business divisions and institutions.

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

One of the simple reason is because bitcoin now is the mew trend and it helps us have our lives become more easier than ever. If you are not going to choose bitcoin now, you will surely regret it in the near future and you will surely end up disappointed with the decision you've made of ignoring bitcoin. Many people can persuade you since a lot of them has already had their life changed with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
December 02, 2017, 04:31:17 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 07:53:57 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 07:00:40 AM
Of course is to expect the price to go up and I get a profit, even though the current price has reached $ 10,000 but I think it is still cheap because December will reach 200% from now or the price will reach $ 20,000.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
November 30, 2017, 05:17:40 AM
The reason why you should buy bitcoin right now is, the bitcoin price is soaring and it seems nothing can stop it from getting higher. So you should buy bitcoin right now because the value on it is continuously increasing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 29, 2017, 03:16:33 PM
It is expected that bitcoin hits $10k by the end of 2017 but already it has surpassed above $10k before one month. Again experts have revealed that the price hits nearly $40k by the end of 2018, at that period the price $10k what we thinks now the greatest amount seems to be very cheap. So I personally think that buying bitcoin now is also a smart idea.
I will not say that this is the right time to buy bitcoin.Buy observing the current situation,one can definitely buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day and it is expected to increase further.In the last eight years,bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and the number of users are also increasng.One can buy bitcoins and can save them for future purposes as the prices will rise in the future.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
November 29, 2017, 09:09:53 AM
It is expected that bitcoin hits $10k by the end of 2017 but already it has surpassed above $10k before one month. Again experts have revealed that the price hits nearly $40k by the end of 2018, at that period the price $10k what we thinks now the greatest amount seems to be very cheap. So I personally think that buying bitcoin now is also a smart idea.

Dude it went from 10k to 11k in less than 24 hours. That movement should be reason enough to jump into the btc wagon and do it fast. Don't be left behind. You can wait for a correction but the profit you'll get at this point is still handsome. Who knows what will happen before christmas

As you say who knows what will happen before christmas, but who knows what happens tomorrow? Bitcoin is so unpredictable seems like smth can happen any day. If I buy today and it drops tomorrow where will I be?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 09:08:10 AM
This is the reason why you should Buy bitcoin now. Because Price of bitcoin has been more stable than ever before and The usage of Bitcoin is increasing rapidly all over the world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 29, 2017, 09:00:42 AM

Dude it went from 10k to 11k in less than 24 hours. That movement should be reason enough to jump into the btc wagon and do it fast. Don't be left behind. You can wait for a correction but the profit you'll get at this point is still handsome. Who knows what will happen before christmas
Activity: 296
November 29, 2017, 08:48:21 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
November 29, 2017, 07:31:34 AM
My personal experience is that every time I wait for a dip to buy a bit more bitcoin, the price keeps going up instead of down.
So now I'm applying dollar cost averaging.
I buy small amounts of bitcoin every week and when the price drops I buy a little bit more.  
works fine so far, since I'm in for th elong term.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
November 29, 2017, 07:28:07 AM

In four years, IBM says that 66% percent of banks expect to have blockchain in commercial production and at scale.

If this statement of IBM is true, then this clearly tells us that buying bitcoins today will give you good future.

Because IBM as we know is one of the company who are leading in technology trends.
Indeed, IBM was right we should now buy and invest in bitcoin because it will give you a better future. By making an investment now as long as its price is not that high we should buy so that, soon we will get a high profit because I am pretty sure that it will grow even more as compared to its current price.
Activity: 238
November 29, 2017, 07:23:30 AM
I am pretty scared to buy now as we are almost hitting $11.000. What is your stand on it? I would like to wait for a correction before buying. Do you think there is one around the corner or do you see Bitcoins price soaring more unitil the end of 2017?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 29, 2017, 07:09:33 AM
Honestly, I feel that in the future will become a huge hit and a lot of people will get into buying bitcoin because of it's volatility and the chance for them to invest in it. I feel that once these things happen, there will be minimal chances of one person to acquire it since the demand of bitcoin grows higher. That's why it is better to buy now.
one thing many people need to know is that bitcoin will continue to grow every day and bitcoin prices will continue to climb even though in a short time prices sometimes go down due to fluctuations but in the long run bitcoin prices will surely continue to rise. from this it will be very good for you to buy bitcoin now before time makes the price of bitcoin more expensive
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 06:56:57 AM
It seems to me that buying now is very risky. There may be a correction soon and then there will be a chance to buy.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
November 29, 2017, 06:49:46 AM
Honestly, I feel that in the future will become a huge hit and a lot of people will get into buying bitcoin because of it's volatility and the chance for them to invest in it. I feel that once these things happen, there will be minimal chances of one person to acquire it since the demand of bitcoin grows higher. That's why it is better to buy now.
I think everyone should see bitcoin prices in the market today. look how fast the bitcoin price changes and the more expensive. that's the reason why you should buy right now dude. when you keep holding and waiting. then bitcoin price will be more expensive and you leave your big chance just like that!
When you buy at this rate now, make sure you have holding it in the future because after this good run to the top, we can expect the price will fall.
That will be the time where you need to be patient because I know there are investors who ride with the good run of bitcoin now that might panic when it will start to fall.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
November 29, 2017, 04:43:44 AM
I think everyone should see bitcoin prices in the market today. look how fast the bitcoin price changes and the more expensive. that's the reason why you should buy right now dude. when you keep holding and waiting. then bitcoin price will be more expensive and you leave your big chance just like that!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 29, 2017, 04:39:05 AM
if thats true i'm gonna buy more bitcoin now because bitcoin is much profitable if you had that, in past few years it is just 640$ look at now it almost $8000 dollar it has a big profit if you buy bitcoin wayback 2012 then hold it look how much profit you will have it just like a snap of your finger instant you have a million of price so better buy bitcoin now for future use.
Exactly, There is no point of denying this fact that the market price of bitcoin is and will continue to rise in the coming days. The way bitcoin is gaining this much of fame amongst the people is the proof of this thing that investing in bitcoin can help you earn a very handsome amount of money. You need to go for buying of bitcoins and that too as early as possible as this will help you in having more money.
also don't forget about the fact that nobody knows what could make bitcoin always keep growing.

people want a guarantee and bitcoin did not provide that , people want bitcoin to be regulated so they feel protected. but crypto currency did not work like any other conventional currency , it is decentralized and the responsibility are all on you. so it is always be a high risk to buy bitcoin now or later , people should know about it.
Pages:
Jump to: