Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason why you should Buy bitcoin now - page 59. (Read 60241 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
June 02, 2017, 11:19:44 AM
If you are a long term trader then whatever the price right now you should buy bitcoin now because you are for long term and the price now doesn't matter for long term because you can be sure that you will make profit.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 02, 2017, 11:09:35 AM
Someone should make a bot where the person and the bot could purchase Bitcoin later if the price suddenly goes down $1,000. If there is money inside of the bot the people will be able to purchase Bitcoin now and also later.

A bot like that should already exist, I hope it's for sale though.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 02, 2017, 10:41:21 AM
Now isn't accurate, you should always buy some bitcoin because its shown to go up over the long term, u can buy are different prices by buying a little each week or month and get a very stable return without relying on trading methods (buying dips and selling peaks).
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 02, 2017, 10:24:25 AM
The answer is simple, because of trading, if we buy bitcoin at this time for sure it has a profit. Because of being not stable of the price in bitcoin. I think it is better to buy at this time because I read more data about the future of bitcoin market. This will help to decide at this time what possible may happen if I save the bitcoin.

If we see the pasts trading history, the price has a big difference, in just a month it increase so high, so how about to the next month, if did not success wait the right time for that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 02, 2017, 10:07:23 AM
As many already said above bitcoin is likely to grow in price so it might be a good time to buy.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
June 02, 2017, 09:34:31 AM
Buy now and do save bitcoin because the price are still cheap and maybe this year it will go higher than its ATH. though no one can predict the price of the bitcoin but its happening now back in 2014 it just around $1000 but as we can see the price of btc today are much higher so if the bitcoin repeat its history im sure you will be glad.
Yeah, i agree with you, now is a good time to buy Bitcoin because its price is still quite cheap and it can bring us a big surprise in the future. We can see a few years ago the price of bitcoin was only $ 300-500 but after a short time it rose to $ 700 then $ 800, $ 1000 and now $ 2400, it rose very quickly and strongly, until now it is still no sign of stopping. I believe that in the future it will reach $ 3000 or $ 5000 is normal, this is the peak of it, so if we do not buy it soon, the future we will regret about it
Activity: 140
June 02, 2017, 09:12:25 AM
Buy now and do save bitcoin because the price are still cheap and maybe this year it will go higher than its ATH. though no one can predict the price of the bitcoin but its happening now back in 2014 it just around $1000 but as we can see the price of btc today are much higher so if the bitcoin repeat its history im sure you will be glad.
Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
My only reason why i should buy bitcoin right now is because i read some news lately and all of them saying that buy bitcoin now while its cheap,cause by this september you cant afford to buy 1 btc.

I can relate with you, I saw someone posted a picture here of a person in twitter possibly that guy has a big name in bitcoin industry. I just can't remember the name of that guy. And it's like a warning that while it is still early, he tells that we should buy as many as we can because there will be some major pump that is about to happen.

Every dump there for sure a pump,so now that bitcoin unexpectedly decrease from $3000+ lastweek we should knew now that its time to buy since aoon btc will pump again like before.

Many are waiting now for the price of bitcoin to get up to $3,000 with the quick pump that happened last time. But it failed to get up to that spot and now wee saw a correction, price decrease. For sure we will be able to see a good pump very soon so for those lads there, that's the reason for buying bitcoin at low price now.
I think the price correction is not yet done and we might see another type of wave of price correction because the real traders and investors are correcting the price and we might see a $1,500 price for bitcoin and that is one of the price that i am waiting for and i believe that in the next few months, we can see that and the pump that you are talking about will be in the next year, IMO.
Nah, I'd say the correction is over.  I was surprised that closed long positions didn't result in a further drop, but the price has clearly stabilised for several days now.

I'd say that this price is here to stay.  I know it seems very surprising that it's settled above $2000 but Bitcoin is worth a lot.  Who knows what it'll be worth ten years from now.
Activity: 420
The reason to but Bitcoin now is beause acceptance of Bitcoin is increasing day by day along with its value. You will see tremendous growth within a span of 1 to 2 years.

buy now since we can still afford to buy for few next months bitcoin will be so much expensive to buy.
I would say anytime you can buy, the supply is limited yet the demand is increasing, there is nothing to worry about the price
as eventually it will rise, save for long term so you will not panic.

Majority of people lack patience and gets panic very easily when they see price going down and they start to sell their coins at a cheaper price and big whales takes an advantage of buying them at lower price but if you have patience to hold them for really long time then you can buy bitcoins at any stage and at any price as price will eventually go higher in future.
Activity: 238
It may be my reason to buy online bitcoins online proves the unnecessary rationality of buying Bitcoin. This is a growing industry for investing in it which is very profitable for anyone who wants to join bitcoin.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
The reason to but Bitcoin now is beause acceptance of Bitcoin is increasing day by day along with its value. You will see tremendous growth within a span of 1 to 2 years.

buy now since we can still afford to buy for few next months bitcoin will be so much expensive to buy.
I would say anytime you can buy, the supply is limited yet the demand is increasing, there is nothing to worry about the price
as eventually it will rise, save for long term so you will not panic.
Activity: 378
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

Activity: 462
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Nobody can foresee the price of Bitcoin sooner rather than later, however all trust that Bitcoin is a decent long haul speculation. That is the reason it bodes well to purchase Bitcoin now and offer in a couple of years

Well yes the price of bitcoin fluctuates a lot and we have seen that in past years and in this couple of weeks as well. But in long term problem is that will your govt support this currency or not and will there be any new currency or concept comes which will be a better than this needs to be watched for.

You have to be wise, treat the price fluctuation as an opportunity where you can make instant money in a short term.
Buying below $2,000 at this level is good and sell right away when the price start to climb to the top again, I did that and it's profitable.
Activity: 12
It's better on the off chance that we will be on impartial side. We should don't expect for it or expect that there would be no change or endorsement that will happen. Whatever will be the reason, it ought to be favorable position in the event that we will purchase bitcoins as ahead of schedule as today since the price of bitcoin continues expanding, you'll lament in the event that you won't purchase today.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Nobody can foresee the price of Bitcoin sooner rather than later, however all trust that Bitcoin is a decent long haul speculation. That is the reason it bodes well to purchase Bitcoin now and offer in a couple of years

Well yes the price of bitcoin fluctuates a lot and we have seen that in past years and in this couple of weeks as well. But in long term problem is that will your govt support this currency or not and will there be any new currency or concept comes which will be a better than this needs to be watched for.
Activity: 9
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
My only reason why i should buy bitcoin right now is because i read some news lately and all of them saying that buy bitcoin now while its cheap,cause by this september you cant afford to buy 1 btc.

I can relate with you, I saw someone posted a picture here of a person in twitter possibly that guy has a big name in bitcoin industry. I just can't remember the name of that guy. And it's like a warning that while it is still early, he tells that we should buy as many as we can because there will be some major pump that is about to happen.

Every dump there for sure a pump,so now that bitcoin unexpectedly decrease from $3000+ lastweek we should knew now that its time to buy since aoon btc will pump again like before.

Many are waiting now for the price of bitcoin to get up to $3,000 with the quick pump that happened last time. But it failed to get up to that spot and now wee saw a correction, price decrease. For sure we will be able to see a good pump very soon so for those lads there, that's the reason for buying bitcoin at low price now.
I think the price correction is not yet done and we might see another type of wave of price correction because the real traders and investors are correcting the price and we might see a $1,500 price for bitcoin and that is one of the price that i am waiting for and i believe that in the next few months, we can see that and the pump that you are talking about will be in the next year, IMO.

I guess so, the price is keep on moving down. I don't think we will see the price of bitcoin at $1,500. The current price which is at $2,000 is already the new floor price of bitcoin. And it's now a good time to buy we saw the price of bitcoin less than $2000 again. It will probably need some other people to keep on buying to make the price increase.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The only reason that investors will convince in buying bitcoins is all about the adoptation of big different countries in the world which leads to boost up in price that becomes a reason to buy now because they can see bitcoins skyrocketing in future
I think no one dare guarantee price bitcoin will continue to skyrocket, last week the price around $2700 but now about $2250 only, I think a better selling because prices of the bitcoin will go floor again.
Activity: 378
The only reason that investors will convince in buying bitcoins is all about the adoptation of big different countries in the world which leads to boost up in price that becomes a reason to buy now because they can see bitcoins skyrocketing in future
Pages:
Jump to: