Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons for being in crypto. - page 5. (Read 617 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 17, 2021, 03:51:24 PM
Blockchain technology does solve all the problems of today. The simplest thing is to be able to make transactions quickly between countries. Unlike before we only rely on paypal to send money or to make payments. While the most important thing is that we can make a profit by trading. But I'm more interested in low priced coins for printing the portfolio. Besides we make a profit by holding the coin while waiting for the price to change for the better, we can also do staking.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
September 17, 2021, 03:50:50 PM
For the both, but right now the latter is more stronger than the former, I would be lying if I say just for the tech, judging from the market reaction, it is safe to say about 80% are also in for the profit, for now, making profit seem to be the majority goal, perhaps in the near future when the crypto technology has fully advanced, then people will benefit more from the tech as well.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
September 17, 2021, 03:47:08 PM
1. If you are in for the tech, what is the problem your favorite project is solving?

2. If you are for the profit, how are you generating one with the coins in your portfolio?
Both, cryptos are modern monetary policy doesn't governed by anyone so it gives me the real freedom which has its positive and negative depends on the user not in the technology.

To make profits, HODLing seems the best strategy in my experience, add reputed coins and wait for then to give returns.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 104
September 17, 2021, 03:35:25 PM
If I may say so, then of course the reason is financial freedom which is an important factor why I am in crypto.
Because at first I didn't prioritize profit, but crypto offers freedom as well as profit in it. There is no other party's system of control over what I own. I found out that this is a place where I can be in full control, from a financial point of view there is no taxation, there is no such thing as centralization of government interpretation. Isn't freedom everything to create our own world. And crypto delivers it all.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
September 17, 2021, 03:28:41 PM
Let's to the main reason "INVESTMENT/PROFIT and OTHER" ~XD

However, for the above reason, I learn so much about cryptocurrency. How easy to the transaction and faster than the bank without limited amount or no need some additional requirement. Because crypto I also involved in some project and being a moderator/admin oft that project. They gave me some several testing the product and give them some nice feedback.

I really have a nice experience.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 17, 2021, 03:15:02 PM
One of the most important things right now for crypto technology is about decentralization. There are so many decentralized platforms nowadays but only with a single smart contract. Even with the high transaction fees, the decentralized platform does not run normally. We look forward to a decentralized platform with multiple smart contracts. Speaking of portfolios. We only see certain moments before investing. We will be making huge profits in no time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 17, 2021, 02:58:10 PM
When the market is not as stable as it is now, a good step in my opinion to make a profit at this time is to hold the existing coins in the portfolio and if necessary add more existing coins to the portfolio if there is capital. Because I don't think this is the right time to sell.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 17, 2021, 12:23:21 PM
1. If you are in for the tech, what is the problem your favorite project is solving?

2. If you are for the profit, how are you generating one with the coins in your portfolio?
Pages:
Jump to: