Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons for newbies loss in bitcoin - page 9. (Read 3540 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 101
August 18, 2021, 10:53:50 AM
When entering the market early newcomers have much less knowledge about the market can't understand the difference between currencies greed for more profit is affected and badly affected loses everything. There are many markets available and you've got to form your choice consciously you want to know the market and also know your preferences business market news helps you to know the market then make the proper decision. Market volatility when the worth fluctuates you get more chances to form a profit.

Most of them don't know the market and just rely on feeling, they hear they can get big profits by buying bitcoin and they try it, it turns out the market goes down and makes them panic so they sell at a loss.
they are reckless when the price goes down so they panic and they sell it they are afraid of losing money but over time they will not repeat this I have also experienced something like that I sold when the price went down maybe everyone who is new to trading has experienced the same thing.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 18, 2021, 10:46:47 AM
beginners lose a lot of bitcoin, it's natural because they don't really understand trading and understand market movements and they panic, that's normal, over time they will get used to it and they will understand, of course they will not repeat the same mistakes.

This has happened to me when I first got to know bitcoin, the first time I bought bitcoin in 2015 at a price of $260 and panicked when the price dropped to $230 in 4 days, and I immediately sold even though I lost, now I'm relaxed when I see the price drop instead I will buy again.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 18, 2021, 10:00:37 AM
Great insights! Just for an addition, Most newbies forgot how vulnerable their assets are from online scammers and hackers; you could lose all your funds by just logging in to a fake website. This could be a hard lesson to experience, so it would be better to learn it before jumping in; reading rules and guidelines is also essential as we see platforms blocking accounts by just not following a single rule.

One of the big factor that hated by most newcomers, losing money after thinking that they can grow it,

but scammers and hackers are everywhere. They are just waiting for good timing to hit you up and suck

your money. Very important to learn how to secure yourself and your assets to avoid losing everything you

have just like how you describe it.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 18, 2021, 09:22:35 AM
I'm sure bitcoin is waiting for me to buy it with my insignificant savings, which I have been saving for several years ($ 2,000) to fall.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
August 18, 2021, 05:21:25 AM
beginners lose a lot of bitcoin, it's natural because they don't really understand trading and understand market movements and they panic, that's normal, over time they will get used to it and they will understand, of course they will not repeat the same mistakes.

actually they don't understand the market cycle yet, they just jump in and hope the pump continues to make a quick profit. There's a lot to understand about bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and how they work. I think this will continue to happen as long as there are beginners who don't want to learn before investing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 18, 2021, 04:30:47 AM
Great insights! Just for an addition, Most newbies forgot how vulnerable their assets are from online scammers and hackers; you could lose all your funds by just logging in to a fake website. This could be a hard lesson to experience, so it would be better to learn it before jumping in; reading rules and guidelines is also essential as we see platforms blocking accounts by just not following a single rule.
Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
August 18, 2021, 04:23:26 AM
When entering the market early newcomers have much less knowledge about the market can't understand the difference between currencies greed for more profit is affected and badly affected loses everything. There are many markets available and you've got to form your choice consciously you want to know the market and also know your preferences business market news helps you to know the market then make the proper decision. Market volatility when the worth fluctuates you get more chances to form a profit.
Activity: 784
August 18, 2021, 03:59:13 AM
People lost money because often times when they first get in, they don't really understand the asset and are just trying to make a buck... this causes them to sell at a loss when they may have held the crypto if they really understood what they were investing in... investing in bad shitcoins is another reason, but also comes down to lack of adequate knowledge and not doing due diligence when it comes to researching and understanding these assets.
Lack of knowledge is another bad thing which can lead to great loss in crypto, most newbies who comes into crypto newly sees shitcoins with it's high pumps and there get too excited jumping in at the top and when a market correction occurs the price of the shitcoins they invested in dumps badly on them thereby causing great loss, since it's a shitcoin there is a probability of that coins rising to it's previous ath and the newbie with lack of patience sells at loss.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
August 18, 2021, 03:37:35 AM
Do you really understand lot of bitcoins are worth how much these days? If you are trading in bitcoin and market witness dumps then losing amount is common only if you have sold your coins and were impatient to hold that's what is called panic selling which is mentioned above.But if you are saying losing more and more bitcoins every time and then say we learn from mistakes then it can be most expensive mistakes you could have made in your life.So better learn first of all then enter the market because no knowledge will cause you loss both hands.
Activity: 630
XIRCUS
August 18, 2021, 03:31:46 AM
Not understanding the market.
If you lose your own funds in crypto, you will be afraid of investing in crypto.
Uncontrollable emotions, emotional investment.
Follow the giant whale trading blindly. Believe some media reports.
Distrust of coins.
Relatively greedy and impatient.
Newbies are less patient waiting for the coins they buy to go up. They don't know when is the right time to buy. Most of them buy when the coin price has gone up tens of % while they sell when the coin price drops. Whereas when the price goes up, it is the time to sell, while when the price goes down, it is the time to buy.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
August 18, 2021, 03:27:53 AM
  Most reason why more newbie loss in Bitcoins because they are not sufficient of knowledge they did not read the regulations, the advantage and disadvantages , also being a greed person who just think to rich in just a second they are the reasons why they loss in Bitcoins.The thing could do in Newbie they must read the as possible they can, and don't be a greed person to avoid lossing in bitcoin.
Activity: 54
Merit: 5
August 18, 2021, 02:48:59 AM
Not understanding the market.
If you lose your own funds in crypto, you will be afraid of investing in crypto.
Uncontrollable emotions, emotional investment.
Follow the giant whale trading blindly. Believe some media reports.
Distrust of coins.
Relatively greedy and impatient.
Activity: 60
Merit: 5
August 17, 2021, 11:15:27 PM
Whether you are a novice or an experienced investor, if you want to continue working in this industry, you should have the knowledge and skills required by the industry. Novices are not familiar with the market and always trade because of an unstable mentality. Once you find that the market is not good for them, novices can easily panic.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
August 17, 2021, 07:48:24 PM
One of the main reasons newbies loss in bitcoin is loss of wallet access.
Situations where some just create account without writing down the key phrase in a safe place
It is not only experiencing by newbies, old Bitcoin users also experienced it sometimes. Due to forgetting is the nature of human beings, there is always a chance to do it at any time. But it can be avoided by committing to be discipline and be more careful in managing Bitcoin wallets. In this way, we can build self-awareness to remember the crucial thing in managing our Bitcoin asset.

Activity: 868
Merit: 63
August 17, 2021, 01:39:14 PM
It's not natural, there's a lot of people that have experience, so it's worth asking them if you want to prevent losses, it's not like the resources aren't there yet to help you, if you're a newbie, always seek out the help of someone that knows what they're talking about to prevent the possibility of losses. I think it's the pressure that makes a lot of newbie lose their investments, they panic when things get heated.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 17, 2021, 09:43:35 AM
These are mostly people or newbies especially losing their money in investing.
Additionally, the way they are investing maybe also not be correct.
they will put their money when the price is very high. But after the price of BTC is falling down, they are panic and then sell the Bitcoin within loss.
This will make their some money is lost.
Additionally, many people are also trapped in scammers. they want to get every high profits and they are not researching the investment. Finally, they are scammed and lose their money
in investing there is always a possibility that there will be losses not only because he is new or has been in crypto for a long time. but I actually agree with your opinion, because investment with impatience and a high sense of panic so that when the price drops from when buy, you are immediately confused and try to sell so you don't lose too much. but it is actually a wrong thing, because if the investment can be ascertained it will always increase from the time of purchase but it does take a long time at least it must be in accordance with the halving, period every 4 years. so it takes patience to invest because it takes a long time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
August 17, 2021, 09:28:40 AM
The general reason for newbies that are losing money on cryptocurrencies bitcoin in particular, is the lack of knowledge and understanding on how the market works. Most of them were lured into pricing frenzy. When it is on bull run they tend to look at it as a lucrative investment but when bear market struck they lose faith and not discipline enough to be patient. Experienced investors just do the opposite well enough to stay within the  market and succeed.

Experienced traders most of the time buy when fears inside the market,

Sell when hypes happened and rinse back and do the cycle again and again. Some portions of their investment is for the long term.
and other portions are for short or day trades, it's difficult as both newcomers and old time traders can mistakenly expect
the market, it's just the patience that old-timers have that gives them a good edge against newcomers.
it's the emotions of newbies that make them lose, as you said an expert takes advantage of the moment and knows when it's time to sell and when it's time to buy in contrast to newbies they buy when the hype occurs and sell when the price drops
and I think the newbie's biggest mistake is when the price drops they panic and choose to sell in contrast to the experts where they prefer the long term when the price drops suddenly when they are not standby or buyback at a lower price
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 17, 2021, 04:56:59 AM
The general reason for newbies that are losing money on cryptocurrencies bitcoin in particular, is the lack of knowledge and understanding on how the market works. Most of them were lured into pricing frenzy. When it is on bull run they tend to look at it as a lucrative investment but when bear market struck they lose faith and not discipline enough to be patient. Experienced investors just do the opposite well enough to stay within the  market and succeed.

Experienced traders most of the time buy when fears inside the market,

Sell when hypes happened and rinse back and do the cycle again and again. Some portions of their investment is for the long term.
and other portions are for short or day trades, it's difficult as both newcomers and old time traders can mistakenly expect
the market, it's just the patience that old-timers have that gives them a good edge against newcomers.
Activity: 1106
August 17, 2021, 04:00:34 AM
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
August 17, 2021, 03:44:02 AM
Market sentiment is a very important reason, and it is also a problem that is difficult to overcome. This is the root cause of human psychology to make some decisions. Often people cannot control their own emotions. This is the most direct reason for losing to Bitcoin, whether it is Novices or old investors who have entered the market have been emotionally manipulated and lost the coins in their hands because of panic. After a few days, regrets filled their minds.
Pages:
Jump to: