Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons for personal financial accountability? - page 2. (Read 875 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 361
Without financial accountability to oneself it'll be very hard to avoid poverty, and unless someone is very disciplined and prudent in spending bellow their income, it'll be very difficult to minimize expenditures and have savings to invest for old age. So after gaining all the knowledge about financial accountability and knowing the tips to see that it materializes, without discipline to apply them, it'll all be a waste, so discipline is integral to financial accountability and freedom.
This is very simple, without knowing exactly where you are spending your money, you cannot cut down your budget and get rid of the superfluous expenses and then invest that money in assets which can bring you profits over the long term, over the years I have met a lot of people like that and the worst part is that despite their own claims that they are bankrupt, they refuse to look for any solution other than to try to earn more money, which does not solve their problems because as soon as they earn a little bit more they increase their consumption on the same level.
We have to try to reduce our expenses. If we reduce the expenses and invest that money somewhere, it can be useful for us in times of danger. If we always save money and then spend the money, I will not be able to save any money.  To save money, we have to calculate and spend money all the time, it will reduce our expenses and I will be able to save a lot of money.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Without financial accountability to oneself it'll be very hard to avoid poverty, and unless someone is very disciplined and prudent in spending bellow their income, it'll be very difficult to minimize expenditures and have savings to invest for old age. So after gaining all the knowledge about financial accountability and knowing the tips to see that it materializes, without discipline to apply them, it'll all be a waste, so discipline is integral to financial accountability and freedom.
This is very simple, without knowing exactly where you are spending your money, you cannot cut down your budget and get rid of the superfluous expenses and then invest that money in assets which can bring you profits over the long term, over the years I have met a lot of people like that and the worst part is that despite their own claims that they are bankrupt, they refuse to look for any solution other than to try to earn more money, which does not solve their problems because as soon as they earn a little bit more they increase their consumption on the same level.
Activity: 364
Merit: 220
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 208
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are constraints by personal finances.  One of the main reasons is not keeping track of your spending.  Improper use of money.  Cannot reconcile income and expenditure.  Everyone should keep a precise account of his income and expenditure at the end of the day and judge himself at the end of the day.  No one but you can stop your reckless spending.
If you don't have a record of spending and don't use money where you really need it, you will have financial problems and whatever income you have, if you can record it and spend it on what you really need, this will be enough for the income you have, but if you don't have financial records and spend on necessities that we don't need, then we will have financial problems and the income we have will not be enough.

Yes, by having financial records we will be able to see whether we have used the income we have appropriately or not and if we look at the financial records for things we don't need then we will be able to correct them so as not to repeat the inappropriate use of money.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
There are constraints by personal finances.  One of the main reasons is not keeping track of your spending.  Improper use of money.  Cannot reconcile income and expenditure.  Everyone should keep a precise account of his income and expenditure at the end of the day and judge himself at the end of the day.  No one but you can stop your reckless spending.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
As day and night keep occuring, hustling to meet our needs is not negotiable as long as we still have an interest in living. Whether working hard or working smart, the primary and secondary goal is to have something that can aid our survival at the end of the day. No one is interested in how you made your money, just get your basic needs and live your life.

Accountability happens to be an important figure that indicates how well everyone makes use of the resources they have in their possession. Don't be surprised that some people who earn very decent amount still struggle to survive due to the inability to give proper account of how they've spent their money.

Below are the few reasons why personal accountability is important
1. It fosters self discipline in the areas of spending. Accountability sometimes teaches us how to restrain ourselves from our wants.

2. It creates room for investment through wise decision making. In this scenerio, we often consider investment rather than squandering funds.

3. It encourages the regular checking of financial growth, which help us to monitor our earnings and expenses.

4. It builds financial confidence in hustling continuously.

How to practice financial accountability
1. Be truthful to yourself. Certainly, no one knows you better than you know yourself. Your decision to spend right is for your own benefit and not for others.

2. Have an innovative or conservative mindset. By having an innovative mindset, we tend to invest on our own ideas, while by having a conversative mindset, we tend to save our money like some Bitcoin hodlers do.

Thanks for reading through, and what are your opinions regarding personal financial accountability?.
It's mostly about self-control and discipline in my opinion. People often don't spend their money in the right way even if they are the sole earner of that money, where they should take things responsibly and make sensible decisions, they go ahead and spend all their money on things that don't give them much benefit or long-term benefit which means that they don't have the self-control that can make them have their expenses under control and spend the money in the right way and in the right places.

Saving money is not easy for most people, first reason can be financial instability which means that a person who doesn't earn much cannot save money, it's an obvious thing. However, those who earn enough and still aren't able to save any of it are irresponsible spenders and they don't have any discipline when it comes to financial management.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
And have track of you expenses it is always better that we know were we are spending our money when i was growing up my dad use to keep date of when he buys fuel of pay for gas and other services to be able to keep track of how much is spending and the time frame does services will last. and its an habit have learnt from him and this habit will also be a guide and help you when their is need for caution when it comes to spending. it wont even be possible to keep track of everything but their are important ones that you can always keep track of definitely.

and even with your budget you might end up spending more than your budget because things you did not plan for might occur so this things are meant to happen but even at that we should always find a way of managing our funds. and try as much has possible to avoid were you always spend more if they are not important. because in any kind of situation been financial capacity. and their is noting more interesting and more peace than to be able to solve your financial needs.
I remember my mom use to do this too. It was when I saw her notebook one time, only to find out that she is recording everything that she spends. It's only sad that we only realize its importance now, when we are already an adult. If we are committed on recording all of our expenses, it would be better to try and watch out everything that we buy or where we use our money. As this makes the activity sensible.

When we are committed with budgeting, I don't think we will spend above our limits. Except maybe if there are emergencies like we or someone close to us are hospitalized. This is one example of what you said there about unexpected spendings.
I use excel these days, it makes it a lot better, plus my bank app on my phone shows every single thing I spent money on, and that means I can take look at it at the end of the month and see what I spent money on as well. I am not saying that it is a great idea, because sometimes the result is that your income is not enough, because you may not spent money on anything useless, and you never lived a life where you are losing money on terrible things, and yet even with spending money on just the things you need, it may not be enough for you.

I am not making enough money to survive these days, I used to make money that was three times the minimum wage, now I am making a bit more than the minimum wage, so of course I have a lot of debt that comes from the past. Sometimes, no matter how much you record everything, the result could be "have more income.
Activity: 280
Merit: 159
what are your opinions regarding personal financial accountability?.

Financial accountability is very essential in our lives, but most people find it difficult to understand, which is why they do fall victim to not trusting themselves in aspects of money or finances. Because they also know to themselves that they are not in any way transparent with financial resources. This is why many people find it hard to utilise their income effectively, but when you possess and practice financial accountability, I see no reason why you won’t get your financial freedom.

But in many teams, people tend to spend more than their income, and in any circumstances, if they are given some money to keep, they will end up using it, which is very bad, and they can’t be trusted. So to me, anyone who doesn’t have financial accountability in their mindset is in a very tremendous situation. And need a solution to his or her problems in order to locate their financial freedom in life.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I agree with you,Just as you ritely said, accountability is a good source to checkmate oneself to know if you are spending wisely and also enable you to manage your resources efficiently, it is not easy to account for everything but it pays if one can practice accountability in all his doing,it will make you  know what goes out from your pocket and what come in to your pocket.In term of
project it enables you to be accurate of whatever thing you are doing,so accountability is good for every home, businesses and in every organisation to practice.
It is one of the challenges that most people are meeting everyday. When you lack of finance and source of income then you lack financial accountability. And as we grow older, we just want to see ourselves be in a better situation and that's why there's a need to change that way of handling finances. That's why when we earn, get the salary from our jobs or businesses and profits from it, we need to be accountable and spend and use them wisely.

You know, as far as I know, there are many people who are making money here in the cryptocurrency business. The problem that others see here is that there is a problem called lack of financial management. In short, there are many crypto-earners here who do not use their earnings properly.

That's why we should be accountable for the profits we get in the crypto space, because if we do it right, it will definitely have good results in the long run when we become responsible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 272
Most people think they need to earn more money in order to solve their financial issues, so they are always looking for ways to increase their income. What they don't understand is that if you don't solve the problem from it's root, which is financial accountability, you'll always end up poor, with no money, regardless of how much money you make. The sooner you take responsibility of how you spend your money, the better your life will become in the future.
As many people say, financial ability is an ability that is needed throughout our lives, but is never taught in education. So we need to understand it as early as possible before it's too late.

Because actually managing finances is fundamental so that we can overcome the problem of financial accountability, the next step is to be smart about making money. The problem is, if your mandatory needs are still not met by income, then think about how to find additional income.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Below are the few reasons why personal accountability is important
1. It fosters self discipline in the areas of spending. Accountability sometimes teaches us how to restrain ourselves from our wants.
2. It creates room for investment through wise decision making. In this scenerio, we often consider investment rather than squandering funds

Accountability helps guide us towards achieving financial freedom because it gives us the sense of understanding that it isn't everything that we want that we should be getting, we have to focus on our needs and leaves the wants for the future when we can get those things we wants without checking the balance of our bank account. When we're able to focus on our needs we won't waste money on things that won't add to the success of our financial journey. Most people look at what the rich are getting and try to copy them when they're not yet at the same financial class with those rich people.

Financial accountabilities helps give importance to what is more vital in our life and will help us achieve financial independence. Without financial accountability you can't have financial freedom but will be always working for the dollars.

3. It encourages the regular checking of financial growth, which help us to monitor our earnings and expenses.
4. It builds financial confidence in hustling continuously.

Without monitoring your spending and earnings, you can achieve financial independence. You can be spending more than you're earning and think you'll be able to achieve financial independence. Financial accountability makes you responsible and you can't achieve financial independence without being responsible with your spending.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Personal accountability is always very good to plan the next modality in life. You have to accountable to one of the members of your family and that should be your wife. Because if you are not accountable to her then there will be a very big problem but before her, yourself first and make sure you know the amount you spend daily and plan for the next day. And one thing to know is that, how to be truthful to oneself is another issue on ground. Because we do things according to our will.

Many people are not good in investment and they like working for another people to get paid, while others are good to do business and invest from the income they have. Self accountability is the key to success.
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
Most people think they need to earn more money in order to solve their financial issues, so they are always looking for ways to increase their income. What they don't understand is that if you don't solve the problem from it's root, which is financial accountability, you'll always end up poor, with no money, regardless of how much money you make. The sooner you take responsibility of how you spend your money, the better your life will become in the future.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
Inflation and wage growth of an individual plays very important role in someone's financial management. Let's assume a middle class salaried person with a family of three started working 10 years ago, by that time he could have lead decent life style with his salary but even after 10 years of working and increased salary too the standard of live is far below than how he lived 10 years back because the wage growth is stagnant all over the world while the inflation kept on surging no matter what leads to increase in the cost of living.

That's a comparison that is quite real in the lives of many people, even though each person doesn't know whether something like that also applies in other countries besides their own. Because what you say is very clearly proven in my country, so that those who still work with very ordinary salary standards without an increase can no longer enjoy life like they did ten years ago. Unless they have a side income to cover things that are not enough due to the impact of inflation that continues to occur now.

Now there are many people who no longer rely on their basic salary through routine work every day. So that almost everyone continues to use their time to work in different places, such as opening their own business in order to meet their living expenses and also to be able to save for the future even though everyone is still quite loyal to work in their old place where the salary is still quite standard considering their standard of living.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Inflation and wage growth of an individual plays very important role in someone's financial management. Let's assume a middle class salaried person with a family of three started working 10 years ago, by that time he could have lead decent life style with his salary but even after 10 years of working and increased salary too the standard of live is far below than how he lived 10 years back because the wage growth is stagnant all over the world while the inflation kept on surging no matter what leads to increase in the cost of living.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
And have track of you expenses it is always better that we know were we are spending our money when i was growing up my dad use to keep date of when he buys fuel of pay for gas and other services to be able to keep track of how much is spending and the time frame does services will last. and its an habit have learnt from him and this habit will also be a guide and help you when their is need for caution when it comes to spending. it wont even be possible to keep track of everything but their are important ones that you can always keep track of definitely.

and even with your budget you might end up spending more than your budget because things you did not plan for might occur so this things are meant to happen but even at that we should always find a way of managing our funds. and try as much has possible to avoid were you always spend more if they are not important. because in any kind of situation been financial capacity. and their is noting more interesting and more peace than to be able to solve your financial needs.
I remember my mom use to do this too. It was when I saw her notebook one time, only to find out that she is recording everything that she spends. It's only sad that we only realize its importance now, when we are already an adult. If we are committed on recording all of our expenses, it would be better to try and watch out everything that we buy or where we use our money. As this makes the activity sensible.

When we are committed with budgeting, I don't think we will spend above our limits. Except maybe if there are emergencies like we or someone close to us are hospitalized. This is one example of what you said there about unexpected spendings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 140
I agree with you,Just as you ritely said, accountability is a good source to checkmate oneself to know if you are spending wisely and also enable you to manage your resources efficiently, it is not easy to account for everything but it pays if one can practice accountability in all his doing,it will make you  know what goes out from your pocket and what come in to your pocket.In term of
project it enables you to be accurate of whatever thing you are doing,so accountability is good for every home, businesses and in every organisation to practice.
It is one of the challenges that most people are meeting everyday. When you lack of finance and source of income then you lack financial accountability. And as we grow older, we just want to see ourselves be in a better situation and that's why there's a need to change that way of handling finances. That's why when we earn, get the salary from our jobs or businesses and profits from it, we need to be accountable and spend and use them wisely.
That's why it's important to have financial accountability from a young age so that when we're old we can only enjoy the results. The point is, we can't copy other people's financial advice 1:1 with ourselves, because our needs are all different. What we are trying to implement is how we adjust expenses so that they can be controlled.

the simplest framework for managing finances. No need to calculate percentages, just determine how much your consumption budget is each month. Put the rest into investments. The greater the income, the greater the investment value. Lifestyle does not change, but assets continue to increase.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
You can almost always find a job, another question is what kind of work it will be, whether you are ready to do any work or not. And you should always have savings, in addition to your investments and everything else, you should have an untouchable reserve for different cases.
Having to always find a job is not often the case in many nations or should I say every nation. Else, why should we have refugees and homeless people living out there on the street and in shelters when they could get proper jobs, fix and live their life. I get it that at times and for some persons, they are not just in for work or having a job but, one cannot always find jobs out there waiting. That’s why, it’s ideal that for the most that could, they groom themselves to be entrepreneurs and actually provide some of these jobs.

If we look at finding a job in the context of just anything out there with a pay or salary, then we just might find people working and not being able to make anything of their lives. Those aren’t jobs, a work that doesn’t allow you to even afford yourself some basic necessities to life isn’t a job. You ought to work, earn and have some funds set aside from your earnings.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Some people do have those early realizations and there are ones who are really that making realizations when its too late. This is why it would really be that best that you should really know
on what to do on the time that you do make some income on which it would really be that common sense that savings would really be that a common thing that you should really be looking or consider on.
We cant really be having our own job forever on which risks is there, this is something that you should bare up in mind that there's no such thing about permanent like forever.

Because if  you dont really make yourself having no savings then you are putting up yourself on such great danger. On which it would really be always
best that you should really know on how to make priorities and back up plans because shit things could happen along the way.
You can almost always find a job, another question is what kind of work it will be, whether you are ready to do any work or not. And you should always have savings, in addition to your investments and everything else, you should have an untouchable reserve for different cases. This may be a period when you cannot work for some reason, or you see some favorable moments, like now when the market has started to correct, and you can take advantage of this and make additional profit.
As someone who worked for a lot of jobs, and I mean a ton of different jobs, for 6 years, and been with my current job for 8 years, it is not about being able to find a job, it's about being able to find a job you love. I can quit my current work today, and get a job a week later, but how would that be? It would be less paid and a horrible job, why would I want to leave a great job with great pay and all the things I love doing it, and go do a job that pays less for a lot more hours and a terrible feeling?

It's more about finding something you love doing, and not about finding a job that would just pay the bills. I believe that when someone finds the job they love doing, then it becomes a lot better, and suddenly you have yourself something much more amazing.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 573
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
~
You can almost always find a job, another question is what kind of work it will be, whether you are ready to do any work or not. And you should always have savings, in addition to your investments and everything else, you should have an untouchable reserve for different cases. This may be a period when you cannot work for some reason, or you see some favorable moments, like now when the market has started to correct, and you can take advantage of this and make additional profit.
The nature of work and the readiness to take on any job is crucial. Adaptability and a willingness to explore different opportunities can be key factors in navigating the job market successfully. It's a sound financial principle to have savings as an untouchable reserve, because it provides a safety net for unforeseen circumstances, such as periods of unemployment or unexpected expenses. This financial cushion not only offers peace of mind but also allows individuals to capitalize on favorable moments such as market corrections that present investment opportunities.

Planning for the unexpected and being ready to seize advantageous situations contribute to a more secure and flexible financial future. Being prepared for various scenarios, both in the job market and in financial matters, reflects a strategic approach to personal and economic well-being. Remember, investment is passive, and human need to be active to have a fulfilling life.
Pages:
Jump to: