Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons to HODL! - page 2. (Read 7655 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
October 19, 2014, 05:00:32 PM
Hodling hard until it reach $10,000...
donator
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Preaching the gospel of Satoshi
October 19, 2014, 02:59:57 PM
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 19, 2014, 06:11:48 AM
K not ever selling my coins anyways  Smiley hold them tight.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
October 19, 2014, 05:44:25 AM
HODL BUT CODL!
donator
October 18, 2014, 09:52:19 PM
me
Will the price rise to 10K in 2015  Huh

Between 10K to 100K
Depends on how many industries it disrupts.

100K  Shocked
Unbelievable
It's 100x ROI

Today's prices is 1000x return for many of us who have been since the beginning.
If prices jumps to 10K USD would be 10000x or higher.
It is really not realistic to expect the price of bitcoin to continue to rise as it has in recent years. We are already starting to see the 'law of large numbers' take effect in restricting how far up the price of bitcoin can rise. I do think the price of bitcoin will rise in the future however I do not think we will see the huge increases that we have seen in the past

I guess it will take a lot longer for price increases to happen.

Unless we have a china syndrome version 2, when India starts adopting bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2014, 08:55:47 PM
me

Between 10K to 100K

100K  Shocked
Unbelievable
It's 100x ROI

Today's prices is 1000x return for many of us who have been since the beginning.
It is really not realistic to expect the price of bitcoin to continue to rise as it has in recent years. We are already starting to see the 'law of large numbers' take effect in restricting how far up the price of bitcoin can rise. I do think the price of bitcoin will rise in the future however I do not think we will see the huge increases that we have seen in the past

I guess it will take a lot longer for price increases to happen.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 18, 2014, 07:55:15 AM
me

Between 10K to 100K

100K  Shocked
Unbelievable
It's 100x ROI

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 15, 2014, 11:06:06 AM
How many user here holding since January and still around?

lol, January is not that far back. You wil find many here if you will ask how many hold from 2012.
donator
October 14, 2014, 06:36:25 PM
me

Between 10K to 100K

100K  Shocked
Unbelievable
It's 100x ROI

Activity: 42
October 14, 2014, 03:40:07 PM
me
Will the price rise to 10K in 2015  Huh

Between 10K to 100K

100K  Shocked
Unbelievable
It's 100x ROI
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
October 14, 2014, 10:07:46 AM
Me too!
And I buyed @ 1000  Embarrassed
donator
October 14, 2014, 10:02:51 AM
me

Between 10K to 100K
Activity: 210
Looking for the next big thing
October 14, 2014, 03:23:31 AM
I think that OP is right that Bitcoin has a lot going for it.

I especially like that weak or sloppy business are burning up.

VOD is right though. As far as a tech goes, it's pretty awesome but has a few serious issues to be examined.
Activity: 42
October 13, 2014, 07:59:48 PM
me
donator
October 13, 2014, 07:54:35 PM
me
Activity: 151
October 13, 2014, 11:54:39 AM
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
♔ of ♥
October 13, 2014, 10:17:19 AM
Patient will pay off big time for those who believe in bitcoin.

Until when?

Until the next bitcoin boom
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
October 12, 2014, 11:35:36 PM
What's the network effect of USD?  Think any crypto can overcome that?

The network effect of USD is shrinking and slowly being replaced by bilateral currency agreement with China RMB.

Not at all. Tons of people outside of the US are using the USD as a store of value because its relatively stable compared to whatever their country has.

Yes even China, Brazil. India Russia and South Africa. But what wil happen when suddenly all of them dump it?
They probably will not dump the dollar anytime soon. The reason for this is because there is no viable alternative to the dollar, also many of these countries do not have a stable economy and would experience large swings in prices if they abandoned the dollar.
GE coins are a perfectly viable alternative: the empire would merely need to swap-out those states' USD for GEC.
I don't think that GE coins are a real altcoin. GE has no reason to make their own crypto currency as running one would cost them money when they can simply issue stock to use as currency
See this. Roll Eyes
Wow, I didn't think you were serious. I guess people are always coming up with ways to try to make a few bitcoin with a new altcoin
(Why does no one believe the GE to be a real thing? [Haven't they heard of "grass-roots" politics‽ Huh])
It is a knock off of General Electric. People will assume that the company GE made the coin even though it was made by someone very different from GE.
There, "GE" is short for "Great Empire" (as in, Great Empire of Earth).
Activity: 173
October 12, 2014, 11:30:16 PM

The network effect of USD is shrinking and slowly being replaced by bilateral currency agreement with China RMB.

Not at all. Tons of people outside of the US are using the USD as a store of value because its relatively stable compared to whatever their country has.

Yes even China, Brazil. India Russia and South Africa. But what wil happen when suddenly all of them dump it?
They probably will not dump the dollar anytime soon. The reason for this is because there is no viable alternative to the dollar, also many of these countries do not have a stable economy and would experience large swings in prices if they abandoned the dollar.
GE coins are a perfectly viable alternative: the empire would merely need to swap-out those states' USD for GEC.
I don't think that GE coins are a real altcoin. GE has no reason to make their own crypto currency as running one would cost them money when they can simply issue stock to use as currency
See this. Roll Eyes
Wow, I didn't think you were serious. I guess people are always coming up with ways to try to make a few bitcoin with a new altcoin
(Why does no one believe the GE to be a real thing? [Haven't they heard of "grass-roots" politics‽ Huh])
It is a knock off of General Electric. People will assume that the company GE made the coin even though it was made by someone very different from GE.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
October 12, 2014, 10:30:41 PM

See this. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: