Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons to Invest in Bitcoin?? - page 2. (Read 1929 times)

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 31, 2021, 07:39:19 PM
Of course, everyone will choose to invest for the future and invest in the future, but if we think that investing in bitcoin is a fairly open and very transparent business for us to do, especially for us beginners who really want to get into the crypto business in order to earn money. a little profit for our future.because a bright future is people who keep investing in their youth
We're recommending the newbies to start and invest only with bitcoin.

But there's now a trend that many newbies don't go immediately to invest in bitcoin but they're choosing some altcoins that has been told to them.

Anyway, they've got to learn it the hard way if they don't listen.

Indeed, newbies who start investing in the crypto world should choose Bitcoin, which is proven to be safe and reliable. People who do not have
the knowledge and experience there is still a chance to profit from Bitcoin, most importantly they can patiently wait for the target they set is
achieved. But the fact is that newbies prefer altcoins which are promoted more by influencers, newbies don't realize that influencers who promote
altcoins are usually only able to generate profit for personal gain. Finally, many newbies experience losing money when they first invest in
the crypto world, because they started with the wrong coins.
Those newbies that have followed the wrong influencers, they're pushed and encourage to buy those altcoins because they just listen to them without realizing that they're being told to buy the wrong coins.

It's too bad to see that when a newbies get to complain that he has lost money with the same story again. It didn't only happened once, but not only in the forum but also in other social media platforms, you'll see those misled folks by those influencers.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
July 31, 2021, 07:38:34 PM
There is still some risk of devaluation but since it is not tied to the dollar that is susceptible to hyperinflation, not to mention the fact that bitcoins and cryptocurrencies with limited supply aren't subject to inflation, we only feel this devaluations when the price of bitcoin dumps. All of the things you just mentioned are indeed sound reasons to invest in bitcoin, but before anyone who isn't aware of what bitcoin really is about misconstrue this venture as a get-rich-quick scheme, there should be a clear distinction on the negatives of bitcoin investing as well, just to level the playing field and ensure that everyone who would invest in this coin will have no regrets and be surprised per se.
For me the main reason why I choose btc investment over other investments is because I am interested in this volatile crypto market, and it will be profitable if I can store it well. Moreover it is true that we can have complete control over our assets. So the results that will be obtained depend on how we manage it. Btc is also currently recognized and accepted by many countries, so that's good, we can freely invest in it without fear of bans. Therefore, while btc is still acceptable and the prospects are still good, then we must also be able to use and manage it well so that we also get the desired results.
Volatility indeed works well both ways. Although of course this works best if you are shorting an asset. Bitcoin holders on the other hand aren't really a fan of the volatility that bitcoin has to offer since it makes investing really risky and sometimes dangerous especially if they are investing something they cannot afford to lose which they shouldn't anyway in the first place.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
July 31, 2021, 08:11:58 AM
~snip
Volatility makes this market moves, and this proves how healthy the community and the market as well.

we must not consider this as a profiting material also consider this as biting shark that will grab you once there is a chance .

make this investment a full focus and not just a single sided area.
That's your perspective but for me, I see volatility on more than two sides so I can see the differing angles because understanding each is a helpful tool. Also, if you know how volatility can be used to your advantage you will be able call it as a profiting material no matter how the volatility moves the market.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
July 31, 2021, 08:08:31 AM
For me the main reason why I choose btc investment over other investments is because I am interested in this volatile crypto market, and it will be profitable if I can store it well. Moreover it is true that we can have complete control over our assets. So the results that will be obtained depend on how we manage it. Btc is also currently recognized and accepted by many countries, so that's good, we can freely invest in it without fear of bans. Therefore, while btc is still acceptable and the prospects are still good, then we must also be able to use and manage it well so that we also get the desired results.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
July 31, 2021, 07:54:33 AM
~snip
The volatile word is a double-edged sword, but with a proper plan like the usual being discussed in here, I don't think volatility will screw you ever.
Some just are more from making bad financial decision like loaning to invest, committing their whole assets just to invest in here risking their needs.
I agree that it's a double edged sword, and that depending on how you use it, the volatility will help you make a profit or big losses. Don't think that volatility won't screw you over, it makes you let your guard down which ends up with you having making lackadaisical decision which leads to big losses.
Volatility makes this market moves, and this proves how healthy the community and the market as well.

we must not consider this as a profiting material also consider this as biting shark that will grab you once there is a chance .

make this investment a full focus and not just a single sided area.

There are so many reasons to invest in Bitcoin. Main reason is that It is profitable and no loss in it.
Wrong. |No loss if you can risk and wait for years but what if at one moment you badly needed the funds and the price of bitcoin is bearing?

And we can earn profit by trading bitcoin.Because it is easy to buy sell and exchange in crypto market. And it is valuable Coin in Crypto field.
Easy to buy and sell? at least do you understand those statements right?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
July 31, 2021, 07:34:53 AM
~snip
The volatile word is a double-edged sword, but with a proper plan like the usual being discussed in here, I don't think volatility will screw you ever.
Some just are more from making bad financial decision like loaning to invest, committing their whole assets just to invest in here risking their needs.
I agree that it's a double edged sword, and that depending on how you use it, the volatility will help you make a profit or big losses. Don't think that volatility won't screw you over, it makes you let your guard down which ends up with you having making lackadaisical decision which leads to big losses.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 31, 2021, 07:18:08 AM
All these companies were considered first to market and are all vastly superior and trusted names in their spaces. Bitcoin Is Trustable digit Currency. Can any one of you imagine any of those going away? In the cryptocurrency industry where there still is not a lot of trust, Bitcoin stands out as the de facto cryptocurrency  When you you think of or mention crypto, most people think of Bitcoin have staying power and act as a store of value. Thousands of cryptocurrencies have come out since Bitcoin emerged, yet Bitcoin truly is far and away the market leader even 12 years later.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 31, 2021, 07:04:34 AM
There are so many reasons to invest in Bitcoin. Main reason is that It is profitable and no loss in it.   And we can earn profit by trading bitcoin.Because it is easy to buy sell and exchange in crypto market. And it is valuable Coin in Crypto field.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 31, 2021, 06:56:09 AM
As we all know the BTC is at the top of the crypto market and Many companies are now using it as a payment source and It is continuously increasing. So invest in BTC will be a good decision. And the main reason is that it is the most demanded cryptocurrency of the crypto market It has dominance on all altcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
July 31, 2021, 06:40:29 AM
Investment in Bitcoin is safe and secure you can earn money by make it on trading. It has limit supply and high demand. Its reason to buy and trade Bitcoin. And it is best asset in crypto we can buy sale and exchange easily.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 915
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
July 31, 2021, 06:04:17 AM
Investing in bitcoin makes huge profits.  In 2020 bitcoin price is only 5000$ now bitcoin price is 40000$.  If we invested last year, we already got 8x profit.  Then many large companies have bought bitcoin for investment, in the future more and more companies will believe and invest in bitcoin.  That's why we have to buy now, before the price skyrockets again.

Yes, Bitcoin has reached the $40,000 mark this month. Although it's hard to estimate the exact price, one can expect the value of the Bitcoin to shoot up rapidly.

I'll start off with the most obvious reason to invest in Bitcoin: it is actually a better investment than traditional assets like stocks, bonds, gold or even real estate. The most fundamental reason is that the value of Bitcoin has grown exponentially over the past several years and that the value of other traditional assets have steadily declined, when looking at inflation-adjusted performance.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
July 31, 2021, 03:16:12 AM
There are many reasons behind investing in Bitcoin. The main reason for this is that investing in Bitcoin is profitable and a lot of profit can be made by investing in it. On the other hand, investing in Bitcoin has become a significant means of preserving and enhancing acquired wealth.
Bitcoin is also a very profitable medium for long-term investments. A comparative analysis of bitcoin and gold over the years shows that the growth rate of bitcoin is much higher than that of gold, which is slowly encouraging the general public to invest in bitcoin. For all these reasons, people are deciding to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
July 30, 2021, 11:55:18 PM
Bitcoin is World top Cryptocurrency , there are a lot of reasons to invest in Bitcoin, in 10 years chek the bitcoin performance , bitcoin is the future money so if want huge profit in future musy buy some and hold but as well as you need patience without patience you can't hold for a long while because sometime it can also dump but that time you must have patience and you must have hold if want long term profit, so the main reason to invest in bitcoin is Profit and Profit
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
XIRCUS
July 30, 2021, 11:25:53 PM
Investing in bitcoin makes huge profits.  In 2020 bitcoin price is only 5000$ now bitcoin price is 40000$.  If we invested last year, we already got 8x profit.  Then many large companies have bought bitcoin for investment, in the future more and more companies will believe and invest in bitcoin.  That's why we have to buy now, before the price skyrockets again.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
July 30, 2021, 11:19:01 PM
Of course, everyone will choose to invest for the future and invest in the future, but if we think that investing in bitcoin is a fairly open and very transparent business for us to do, especially for us beginners who really want to get into the crypto business in order to earn money. a little profit for our future.because a bright future is people who keep investing in their youth

But there's now a trend that many newbies don't go immediately to invest in bitcoin but they're choosing some altcoins that has been told to them.

Indeed, newbies who start investing in the crypto world should choose Bitcoin, which is proven to be safe and reliable. People who do not have
the knowledge and experience there is still a chance to profit from Bitcoin, most importantly they can patiently wait for the target they set is
achieved. But the fact is that newbies prefer altcoins which are promoted more by influencers, newbies don't realize that influencers who promote
altcoins are usually only able to generate profit for personal gain. Finally, many newbies experience losing money when they first invest in
the crypto world, because they started with the wrong coins.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
July 30, 2021, 10:06:16 PM
Bitcoin is a best valuable coin in the cryptocurrency market.We believed that it's price will increase day by day.I also believe that in future it's popularity will spread worldwide. Because it represents technology and money for elimination debt.So i trust that it's the best opportunity for future invest.So I believed that if we understand about cryptocurrency market and invest Bitcoin, it's the best decision for cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
July 30, 2021, 03:35:47 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
July 30, 2021, 01:43:07 PM
My reasons for investing in bitcoin are for emotion, a change and escape from the pressures of fiat, inflation that puts per worker wages psychologically burdened by the devaluation of fiat. I was looking for an opportunity to change my own life. I don't want to be a slave to fiat until my hair turns white. Lol
Later, I will have a wife and children. I don't want them to be under the same pressure.
Activity: 868
Merit: 12
July 30, 2021, 01:21:40 PM
First I want to say that I have some Bitcoin and I want to see it go to the moon. But I have some questions regarding the reasons that people give as to why Bitcoin is a good investment.  Kiss

Reason 1: You are in control of your own money - government overprint cash which devalues the dollar, but big influential people and institutions can devalue Bitcoin with a single tweet. Bad news, issues with mining, and other things out of your control can devalue Bitcoin.

Reason 2: Nobody can take away your bitcoin whereas the bank can confiscate your cash and lock your account - should I worry about my bank doing this if I am not doing anything that is illegal?

Reason 3: You can send it to anyone in the world - why would people want Bitcoin when you cannot use it to purchase in many stores? Plus ii takes too long for 1 transaction to go through.

Please correct me if I am misinformed.  Shocked

If truly you love bitcoin then I guess you should be less worry about what the news holds, either being top influencer or the government. Because each time it dips based on one government banning bitcoin, or influencer like Elon putting a pause in accepting bitcoin for Tesla etc.., whales enters the market and purchase in bulks.

What you're yet to know is the fact that this same whales are part of the government officials, also the same top influencers who said a word or two to made your weak hands dump.

However, you should be less worry about why the demand for bitcoin as payment keeps improving... People prefers bitcoin because its fast, secure and easy and they're can easily turn to cash to purchase in stores that doesn't YET accept Bitcoin as their mode of payment.

As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin and Fiat will keep working together, just like Gold and Fiat or Bond vs Fiat.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 30, 2021, 09:37:35 AM
The reasons are many, but mainly I think that apart from that it represents technology, bitcoin represents money and the elimination of debt, apart from that many influencers in the world have adopted Bitcoin, as well as the country "El Salvador" adopted Bitcoin, this causes In the market much more demand, apart there is an article where an analyst recommends BTC, which gives a win-win prediction:

Bitcoin analyst talks about the ‘opportunity’ in the current market

I think it is a great opportunity for those who still have doubts about Bitcoin, this may be a good time to buy and invest.

Not only countries are beginning to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender, but mainstream companies have signaled their support towards it. Tesla, PayPal, and some other companies are investing into Bitcoin for their own benefit. The fact that Bitcoin is decentralized and censorship-resistant, should be a strong reason for anyone to invest into it for the long haul. Only a fool or a hater will avoid it in the first place.

If you join the crypto/Blockchain bandwagon now, you'll be able to reap the rewards in the future once it goes to the moon again. There are many experts predicting that Bitcoin will reach $100k and even $1m per coin in the not-so-distant future. Buying Bitcoin while it's still below $60k may be the best decision to make. You'll be missing an opportunity of a lifetime to make endless profits if you avoid Bitcoin today. Just my thoughts Grin
Pages:
Jump to: