Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why bitcoin rapidly increase $15,000 in just 5 months? - page 2. (Read 395 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I think because big investors are getting interested and choosing bitcoin. besides that some investors who have bitcoin prefer to keep it because of segwit issue that will happen. so the amount of demand is higher than the supply, so the price is higher
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
I started to be involved in the crypto currency world just this year of July and the price of bitcoin at that time somewhere $1,300 to $1,800 and I wonder why it had a meteoric rise of the price in just 5 months.  Would it will be happen to some digital coins also listed in coinmarketcap?  Is there any reasons that it was manipulated or anybody behind on how this price dramastically goes up so high?   
It's possible that it can also happen into some other altcoins that are listed in the coinmarketcap. We can't say that there's a manipulation that's happening but we are many in the community that are considering that. But we can't also forget that it is just a normal increase in demand since cryptocurrencies today are starting to make their own move and popularity that was being helped also by the mainstream medias.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Speculation. If any asset rises so rapidly it is due to speculation.  There are no fundamental changes to bitcoin, no changes to the technology or use.  Availability in futures market has spurred a lot of this, giving the cryptocurrency institutional credibility, but the objective of that is to enable further speculation without having to hold Bitcoins (which is easier for a trading desk or broker).
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
The sudden surge in the price is the result of investment from the institutional investors as they are pouring the capital day by day and new milestones attracted new users to get started with it and hence price is surging. However, it is unclear that why these big whales are pushing the price and there was a possibility of earning huge gains from the futures trade but that's not valid anymore as the price is still increasing even after the future option is made available.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
busy in real life, long post gap is understandable
Search about CME's Bitcoin Futures which bring Bitcoin to the mainstream media and it captured the attention of well-known people in Business and Investment field and other Countries who are giving their rules and law regarding Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, Different Key people Like James Dimon and the Country China who create a Big FUD to cryptocurrency world. , some of the other reason is the fork of Bitcoin Gold / Bitcoin Cash/ Bitcoin Diamond which affected the price of Bitcoin check it out, use Google as your search engine to check out some information.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Supply vs Demand. More and more people are hearing about Bitcoin / cryptocurrency every single day. This is driving the price up rapidly!
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List
 When I get into bitcoin I believe the price was right around $350. I knew it had the potential to Gain a lot of popularity and increased value, I was very excited When you became $1000 a coin. Earlier adapters were right that it would one day Finally be very valuable.
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
I started to be involved in the crypto currency world just this year of July and the price of bitcoin at that time somewhere $1,300 to $1,800 and I wonder why it had a meteoric rise of the price in just 5 months.  Would it will be happen to some digital coins also listed in coinmarketcap?  Is there any reasons that it was manipulated or anybody behind on how this price dramastically goes up so high?   
Pages:
Jump to: