Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto - page 5. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 10
The cryptocurrency market continues to decline this year. Ordinary people are reluctant to invest. In their view, the cryptocurrency market is almost finished. Ordinary people are usually very cautious and only the bull market will come.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The reason why most regular people won't or aren't investing in crypto, is the level of volatility! Some like me, believe volatility is way more than that in forex, others may be thinking that a non regulated market isn't a safe investment haven
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

This is reason that Bitcoin ETF is being expected to approve. It helps investors be more rest assured when investing on this market and everyone can buy Bitcoin and other Altcoins easily and be guaranteed
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I think some people are still skeptical to invest in crypto because of the volatility of the market, they are afraid and will surely panic if they see the price goes down. Moreover some people doesn't have enough knowledge on how the crypto market works and doesn't even know how to use exchanges to buy or trade crypto.
Activity: 406
Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

In fact, there are many circumstances that scare people when working with the crypto market. First of all, you should take into account cases of fraud, high volatility, the inability to predict the results of their investments - all this has a negative impact on popularity and trust.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
There are many things that make ordinary people reluctant to invest in crypto, this is very vulnerable at risk especially ordinary people are comfortable with the pattern of life so to make decisions is very heavy. Especially seeing a fluctuating market that lacked courage for this opportunity.

The first reason, as for me, is the ignorance. People simply do not understand what the cryptocurrency is. The second reason is the fear to lose all their money if they invest in crypto, and it will fall.

Yes, I agree on that, There are some people who don't trust what they don't know, Instead of dealing with respect, they tend to deal with ignorance that is why they don't understand crypto currency , they also afraid of loosing all their money in investing they did not think of the possibilities and the concept of risk. Knowledge about a thing is important and you should have the courage to study it instead of rejecting it.
Should I sell a crypto now?
Activity: 448
Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

I don't agree that the banking systems are need to make crypto reach mass adoption. Cryptocurrencies are created to remove all bottlenecks and allow people do businesses with cheap transaction fees. Cryptocurrencies are not yet matured and needs a lot of reforms to be solid for the masses .
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
because they are don't know with cryptocurrency prospect in future, people afraid investing their money because read or hear issue about cryptocurrency.
if they are know, i'm sure they want investing the money.
You are right, most people assume that cryptocurrency is dangerous because the price changes rapidly, the government also gives a lot of warnings that cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment. So, if we do not understand the nature of cryptocurrency, we will be affected, even though these price changes can be analyzed and can bring profit.
Activity: 308
because they are don't know with cryptocurrency prospect in future, people afraid investing their money because read or hear issue about cryptocurrency.
if they are know, i'm sure they want investing the money.
Activity: 6
with the current deep dip of almost all altcoins in the crypto market, everyone now is afraid to invest.
Activity: 14
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins ...
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins
Activity: 14
Guys, advise good ICO's
Activity: 336
To my mind, it is better to invest in crypto now but not all people want to invest in it at all due to the reason that it is not stable, to my mind there is no need to worry about this at all
Activity: 140
People afraid of cryptocurrency because their media sources are saying that it's something bad. That's why.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

Crypto was created as an alternative to traditional banking system, so I don't think such integration will ever take place.
Is it really so difficult to purchase crypto using bank cards as you say? I've never faced any problems - the whole process is almost the same as if you bought stuff on the internet.
So technical specifics is not the main reason of people feeling prejudiced towards crypto. The main problem is that crypto is unstable, and not everybody can afford to take such high risks and lose their money.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

The reason why people are afraid to invest in crypto because they are afraid to take a lot of risk, especially the market is red today. They are also afraid because they might get scammed or they could not earn money with it because there are some rumors that cryptocurrency is just a scam.
Activity: 532
the reason might be because they saw many people who lost money because of this investment. before I found out about crypto trading, I also thought crypto was a very high-risk investment. but after I tried, all the assumptions were gone.
Activity: 62
The price of cryptocurrency is too fast and often changes. And it scares people. Also, not everyone still understands what it is.
In other words, people are afraid of losing money in crypto, that's the main reason, why people don't want to invest
Pages:
Jump to: