Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why the SEC will keep on rejecting Bitcoin ETF - page 2. (Read 228 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
The Bitcoin ETF rejection by SEC does not matter anymore. The sec rejection could not effect the price of Bitcoin. SEC keeps on rejecting Bitcoin ETF because they think it would be more difficult to regulate Bitcoin ETF effectively.

yes, I agree with you, the journey of bitcoin is very complicated and difficult to control by anyone, I feel better btc moves freely without rules
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Everything is very stable, no matter how the SEC affects bitcoins. My concern is that bitcoin prices are changing day by day and the SEC probably needs something more stable in the market.
Activity: 34
It is not possible to remove bitcoin. The popularity of bitcoin is better than other. It will be keep always never be lost or removed. Although I believe it has good future.
Activity: 238
Actually it seems that to get the approval from the SEC will be really difficult for the bitcoin Etf. The reasons showed by the SEC are really dangerous and so the project needs to work very hard to sole those problems to convince the SEC and then they can get the approval.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
The trend of ETF rejecting bitcoin will continue until the lane man in the street knows how to operate the Internet of things. no the cryptocurrency project have address this challenge yet . not every body on the surface of the earth knows how to operate the internet because of lack of education and illiteracy . if bitcoin must be accepted by ETF then there must an orientation and sensitization in the  mainstream first.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
The Bitcoin ETF rejection by SEC does not matter anymore. The sec rejection could not effect the price of Bitcoin. SEC keeps on rejecting Bitcoin ETF because they think it would be more difficult to regulate Bitcoin ETF effectively.

Definitely, bitcoin is bitcoin afterall, we don't need aproval from SEC since bitcoin is in demand even without those issues. Just let them realize that they did the wrong thing by simply engaging in the community. They have nothing to do with it because no one owns bitcoin and is readily available in the internet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Reasons why the SEC will keep on rejecting BitcoinETF: https://cryptocoin.news/news/why-the-sec-will-reject-vanecks-bitcoin-etf-pumped-and-dumped-on-bitmex-19428/

Will they ever approve those?
I don't care about what ETF will do to bitcoin, because it doesn't have any impact on the price of bitcoin. bitcoin has been able to stand alone and does not need anything from ETFs. Everything will be alright
Activity: 112
Activity: 56
The entire ETF thing will be a huge problem with BTC if it does not get approved. Plus the facts are not in favour towards ETF at all. So they do need to get some good and solid image to strengthen their image in front of SEC
Activity: 76
I think it will happen sooner or later. Bitcoin as its progress can be kept but can not be removed from our lives like electricity, the Internet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Reasons why the SEC will keep on rejecting BitcoinETF: https://cryptocoin.news/news/why-the-sec-will-reject-vanecks-bitcoin-etf-pumped-and-dumped-on-bitmex-19428/

Will they ever approve those?
Pages:
Jump to: