Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why this might be the year for Ripple - page 3. (Read 307 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I don't really understand people why they invest in ripple, could somebody clarify this to me? First of all ripple is centralized which means that not everybody is available to openly run a node and take part in validation of the transactions. Funders still hold mass amount of XRP on their side and it is not distributed. The best part is that even banks are not obligated to use their XRP token if they opt to use their platform or any kind of business tomorrow. They can simply go there and create a token of its own. I can't deny that there is huge opportunity within ripple to make some buck but I fail at understanding why it matter to us.
This whole centralized problem with Ripple is honestly not a huge deal for many investors since such investors are simply interested in earning profits irrespective of where they come from. Ripple has huge potential due to its real life use cases. Even if the banks don't use XRP, the adoption of a cryptocurrency like Ripple is enough to validate that this coin has huge upside potential which is the reason many choose to HODL this coin for the long term.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I don't really understand people why they invest in ripple, could somebody clarify this to me? First of all ripple is centralized which means that not everybody is available to openly run a node and take part in validation of the transactions. Funders still hold mass amount of XRP on their side and it is not distributed. The best part is that even banks are not obligated to use their XRP token if they opt to use their platform or any kind of business tomorrow. They can simply go there and create a token of its own. I can't deny that there is huge opportunity within ripple to make some buck but I fail at understanding why it matter to us.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The regulations are something that always itch me when I think about the Ripple. The coin has given me lot of profits but that was just part of trading strategies which made it worth it.

But as a project Ripple is taking giant leaps in the banking sector and thus might be helpful for its own development in the crypto space. So that they will use this investment to develop their different algorithms and help banks become successful in whatever application that they want to develop. Likewise it will progress and  crypto currency, XRP will surely bloom in here.

Better not to miss the chance of getting into it while its very very cheap today.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I totally agree with you. Ripple is slowly gaining much popularity and success in the market. Moreover, it is accepted for transactions in some local banks also.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Ok fine.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ripples has shown some activities in recent time that alludes to your discussion focus. Earlier this year, ripples displaced Ethereum in second place listing on coinmarketcap.

However, there are reasons why the ripples technology is looked at differently. The ripples technology is not decentralized. This is the reason why Banks are adopting ripples technology on the blockchian. But this is a deviation from the very essence of the blockchian which is decentralization.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Why 2018 to be Ripple's year may be because this digital currency can go into recession for weeks this year, as happened last year to see its stability at a fixed price and a small range of moves. Finally, it will go in and jump $ 7 on end of this year and generate excellent returns for Ripple investors ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
At least because ripple is increasingly accepted by banks and large financial corporations for settlement in its activities, this coin will have its great future. The fact that it is centralized is good for the banking system, where the high volatility of the decentralized crypto currency will simply kill this system. Therefore, really, ripple can surprise us this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Even though I'm optimistic about XRP's future.
But since XRP is centralized, U.S. and national policies may have a significant impact on the token.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I still have got lot of doubts about this coin. The Ripple is big lie when everyone call it as crypto currency. It has no features of crypto currencies except the thing that it works on the blockchain platform. But thats not the full characters of the crypto currency. That would be a decentralised nature of the coin and the value defined with public interest and investments! Just imagine how much volume it has got today and with that kind of volume it could have had the price of more than 500 USD today and not just the f$$$ 55 cents!

What do you think where our money is going? In the pockets of founders? Private Share holders?

We are just cream layers of this project, and I cant believe how people are even keeping trust in this.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Ripple has developed its technology and it is doing better day by day. Besides, there're many companies which have adopted Ripple rather than choosing other coins. So, I think in this year Ripple will do great.
Activity: 294
Actually many especially the advocator of this coin will say different attractive thing in favor of the coin. But a doubt prevails regarding the achievement of such tall talks. Moreover all the things are based on prediction. So only invest bitcoin as it has proved it’s potentiality through performance. Bitcoin has future.
Activity: 50
Because Ashton Kutcher went on tv and talked about it becasue he has money invested. lol Can't buy that kind of publicity to a mass audience.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
Ripple (XRP) has been characterized as being a cryptocurrency that is in the spotlight constantly. It has slowly become a very important coin because of its technology and astonishing features, and to say the least, this could definitely be the year for the crypto to hit never before seen performances.

As of today, the token is ranked as the number 3 by Coinmarketcap, with a value per coin of $0.55, and a total market capitalization of $21,908,093,615. The cryptocurrency has managed to deploy the most solid partnerships in the industry, being at the moment the only platform based on the blockchain being adopted by bank entities around the world.

You can read out more from https://globalcoinreport.com/ripple-xrp-2018/

Your opinion is welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: