Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why traders fail in Forex - page 4. (Read 494 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
December 26, 2019, 12:59:36 PM
There are numerous reasons why the vast majority of traders lose money, but if I had to generalise them they are related to discipline and emotions. People tend to think that trading is easy, but after they get a little bit experience in it they realise it is quite the opposite - you need to acquire a powerful skill set.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 26, 2019, 12:21:08 PM
Fail in trading ( forex/ crypto ) can bring bankrupt, no one want become part of it. Most reason is trader underestimated market, they use real money at the first time to test strategy that they don't know the real result. Second opinion is never use stop loss and take profit point, always " hold " when market opposite their strategy. That is my experience in forex, loss is very easy but for profit we need to start from $ 1/ day, trust me about this one.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
December 26, 2019, 11:23:09 AM
That's the reality, once there are winners or gaining in trading, some were crying because they lose  in trading, which is the sad truth in trading, so if you really don't know what you are doing, other people can manipulate your mind especially those who are whales, they can easily think how you are thinking. Also in crypto, there are just different with what you are trading at but also the concept is same. So, learn, learn, learn everyday to earn later.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
December 26, 2019, 11:09:44 AM
It’s no secret that Forex is a great business but also equally dangerous with many people struggling and ending up in wrong zone.

This is where https://www.liberatedstocktrader.com/why-traders-fail-in-online-forex-trading/ can be useful way to avoid making same mistakes that others have made or are making. Only then we will be able to find results that we dearly desire to get.
I think not only forex this is truth about every form of trading and humanity in generally. In every type of trading one loses because of their greed to earn money quickly and fear of losing money quickly. But these things can be solved only through constant practice and routine. One has to develop a routine and follow it with discipline everyday. Slowly you will develop a system and you will be following the system blindly without bringing emotions amidst your trading. This is the key to become successful at trading.
Activity: 253
Merit: 13
I am from Forex world.
December 26, 2019, 10:54:08 AM
It’s no secret that Forex is a great business but also equally dangerous with many people struggling and ending up in wrong zone.

This is where https://www.liberatedstocktrader.com/why-traders-fail-in-online-forex-trading/ can be useful way to avoid making same mistakes that others have made or are making. Only then we will be able to find results that we dearly desire to get.
Pages:
Jump to: