Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why you shouldn't invest in ABBC(Alibaba coin) - page 2. (Read 655 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
feeling that Alibaba Coin has been listed on CoinMarketCup, and has a fantastic price, whether it's a problem with Alibaba Coin, I first saw Alibaba COin I think is one of Alibaba Group Jack Ma, but after I saw the website and the team was not a Group Jack Ma, who made it, deserves the Alibaba Group to sue him
It makes a blind pass to make duplicate on a legit alibaba group. My advise is to never invest on this coin. Because time will come, Jack Ma will surely sue this coin and force this to shut down.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
As for me, I agree with you. Investing in giants of the market isn't the best decision. Also I agree their financial report isn't so good. There are more interesting altcoins for investing.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
It is just a regulated pump and dump by the whale investors, trapping the investor with less amount. The only beneficial investor to this coin is the whale, and this coin is not officially the coin of alibaba that is well known with its founder Jack Ma.

In that case you just comparing the said alibaba coins into bitcoin or other altcoins in the market that can be maninpulated by the whales in order to behave in such way that is favorable to them. I think we should less support it in the way to limit our investment and choose the best coin out there in the market.
Activity: 20
Updated
These coin is still a big mystery to me, because, I never heard alibaba (official) make an announcement with these. And the price of this coin is potential to big pumps and dumps, which is a bit risky to those players who holds token in long term.

As i mentioned above, Alibaba Group sued Alibaba Foundation for the use of name. Their visionless name choice made them pay.
copper member
Activity: 140
CryptoMarketAds
These coin is still a big mystery to me, because, I never heard alibaba (official) make an announcement with these. And the price of this coin is potential to big pumps and dumps, which is a bit risky to those players who holds token in long term.
from some information also this coin has got a problem from the official Alibab company where later if for example ABBC is guilty then it is very possible that a big big dump will occur because of this. because the team needs funds to overcome this.  Pump in that coin has more manipulation patterns in it so we have to be more carefull to choose any coin

They already lost on court and dump has happened also. ICO price was 1$ in the first round and 3$ in the last round. Its valued 0.10$ now lol. Big loss for poor investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
I lot of people have confusion with this, few say Alibaba coin is not related to the multi millionaire and the founder of Alibaba group jack ma. If he's involving in cryptocurrency I am sure he will make more popular about this with his wealth. Its better to research and plan according to it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
from some information also this coin has got a problem from the official Alibab company where later if for example ABBC is guilty then it is very possible that a big big dump will occur because of this. because the team needs funds to overcome this.  Pump in that coin has more manipulation patterns in it so we have to be more carefull to choose any coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
this is shitcoin. garbage and not useful. I think that such coins must be thrown from the market. it will cheat the beginner. I think this information must be known by all crypto users. especially investors.
Updated the post due to ABBC foundation's try of getting rid of given promises evidences.
Activity: 434
This is a false Alibaba. This is a liar in the Arab countries. Their company is also called Alibaba but it is false. They faked the name and should be severely punished by international law, but I did not see it. So I think the world is not fair now, and wars may break out at any time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Wow thanks for the info ,I never knew this has nothing to do with jack ma and alibaba group ,you saved me ,why using the name out of the blue like that? They deserve to be sued ,just another pump and dump project ,as cryptocurrency is getting more mainstream so its getting more dangerous ,hope something is done to this
Activity: 350
It's a fake coin abusing the name of Alibaba Group, real owner of Alibaba Group is Jack Ma, he's very famous. Alibaba Group claimed that they don't have relation to Alibaba coin.
Activity: 294
it is really unpleasant to find a coin that adopts the big name of a company for its own sake, even though the Alibaba Group does not have a problem, but this is a bit annoying, and all the reasons for investing here are not quality
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
feeling that Alibaba Coin has been listed on CoinMarketCup, and has a fantastic price, whether it's a problem with Alibaba Coin, I first saw Alibaba COin I think is one of Alibaba Group Jack Ma, but after I saw the website and the team was not a Group Jack Ma, who made it, deserves the Alibaba Group to sue him

I encountered this maybe couple of months ago and my initial impression was that, they really didn't have any connection whatsoever with the real Alibaba Group. They are just using their name for maybe popularity so they can pump and dump their coin. It's very obvious back then that they didn't have anything to do with Jack Ma's multi-million dollar company. He should have done his research first so he didn't lose his money on this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
Activity: 216
Best solution for smart cities
I am not familiar with this project, therefore I did not find their announcement thread here, because if they made it possible it would be very easy for the fraud they did to be immediately revealed. The most important thing is Alibaba Group never stated about this project. So this just hijacks the alibaba name to look promising and attracts investors to get caught up in their fraud.
copper member
Activity: 88
CryptoMarketAds
It is just a regulated pump and dump by the whale investors, trapping the investor with less amount. The only beneficial investor to this coin is the whale, and this coin is not officially the coin of alibaba that is well known with its founder Jack Ma.
Pages:
Jump to: