Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons you should avoid selling out of panic - page 5. (Read 902 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

The cryptocurrency market is made up of so many people who do not have any experience with the world of investing whatsoever as cryptocurrency is democratizing access for all people anywhere...and this is good news but the side-effect is that inexperienced people can easily be swayed by emotions especially if they are watching the news which can be negative and sadly this kind of sentiment is affecting the general condition of the market. When people are panicking the market can be down but of course this can be the best opportunity to pick up good coins and tokens which really have a long-term potential. However, this should not be applied to shitcoin or worse scam project which really do not have any future no matter what.

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
a very good point here but also we should not forget about a different group of people who do the opposite extreme case of this suggestion meaning they hold on to whatever they have out of confusion and lack of understanding. not selling is not always a good option. you sometimes need to sell to prevent big losses that can take away all of your money. bag holding is never a good idea.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Before taking part of any investment, you should have done the necessary options for consideration like doing a research about that particular crypto coin or an ICO token. Once you made up your mind, then go for it and I would suggest that in times of bearish market, don't let your emotions over run your decision making instead decide  base on your analysis of the current market condition and most importantly, do not do panic selling since it will just ruin the purpose of your investment.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Panic sell won't bring you any good.If you want get your money back with profit you must not panic.Rather keep calm and wait for the right moment.
Activity: 448
Absolutely true, people forget that this is an investment like any other, and as we have seen in hundreds of examples we always have to think with a cold head when it comes down to money, emotions are good for many aspects of life, but not to handle money because they are almost always wrong, the best thing we can do as investors is to analyze the information we have and take action from there.
Activity: 123
Never and in any business you should give in panicheskiy mood. And furthermore to make transactions, to sell or buy in such state. In hundred percent from hundred - you will make not correct decisions. Recover, and then already decide what to do.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
For me I think it is very good if people sell out of panic
Why ?

If they don’t panic sell, how can we buy so cheap ??
If they don’t sell in a rush, we can’t get more fun and red candles to buy

So I encourage everyone to do as they seem pleased 
Panic sellers are what the old investors waiting for to dump the price on the market and buy cheap. Many are getting opportunity towards it while others are losing from it. When there is no panic sellers, there will be no change in value and long term investment is not so good but trading do because they could gain even small profit. We should give thanks to those who open an opportunity to others.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
Many investors came here with literally zero experience from stocks etc. They are fully responsible for their actions, but they are very rarely influenced by their logic. Emotions are not that easy to handle when you do not know what do you really expect from your investment in the first place. Well, most of the people learn on their mistakes for their whole life and trading is not an exception. No one should invest more than they can afford to lose. If you deem it as an experiment or a hobby, you are most likely going to be in a better position than someone who is trying to make the gamble of their life. I know that people are trying to make a living from it, but let's be honest, how many of them are really successful? It is a zero-sum game and if you are not capable to understand it, you are going to lose it sooner or later.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
no need to panic and have to sell it right away because currently the market is still low, if you don't want to lose money you should just save it first, don't try to sell it, wait until it gets better and sell it
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I should call those crypto investors as wise traders. Even not a pro can do all of those things but the factors are correct.

if I'm just the opposite, bro. I am very happy if there are people who sell their coins in panic. By using such a situation, I can get a substantial profit, bro ..
I'm not happy seeing the misfortune of others and is being caught up with their feelings. Though this market turns like that but its a cycle and we can't control their decisions if ever they are in panic. I'd love to see them learn the tips and educate themselves as well while staying here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
if I'm just the opposite, bro. I am very happy if there are people who sell their coins in panic. By using such a situation, I can get a substantial profit, bro ..
Activity: 420
Making decision based on panic situation is always end up getting worst result. not just in cryptocurrency, even in our life that will also giving an awful result. so i'll keep trying to make a decision when i've got my sense.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
It's stupid to make a panic sale. At the moment the market is very low. The bull will come soon and the losses will be compensated.
How do you believe cryptocurrency will bull run? and why does a panic always have a negative image? You make conclusions too quickly cause no one will know where the price of cryptocurrency will move, might up or might down. An expert price cryptocurrency will reach $ ... and blubbering, but does that happen? not yet, it was just speculation. And for someone who did panic selling and he/she will have a negative image by everyone, I think that is not an essential truth. Everyone has their own strategies, he/she will buy or sell it's up to them, because they know the consequences they will get afterwards.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
If you are aware enough of the future of money you will buy more cryptos. Given that the price is stable at 6500 usd. Then suddenly it drops 6300 are you afraid that you're loosimg ur money? I think no. So if you're an intelligent person you shouldn't sell anything.
Activity: 270
I think it's always better to be bagholder than panic seller! I lost a lot of money panic selling and not the only one, and you are not in loss until you sell!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Replace EMOTIONS with TRUST, then you'll be very positive about the market. Remember to be bullish with the trusted coins. Down market is normal with these kinds of coins, these coins will sure go up in the future. Its technology will be responsible for its success not based on speculations.
brand new
Activity: 0
A decrease in price of coins is something nobody wants to see. When you invest, you certainly hoped for some profit and spent some money to get that return. People relatively new to the market do panic but think about this way, if you sell out of panic, you won't even make your break even! Better be calm and wait for price to rise again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
Activity: 42
The topic covered it all. Although fear and emotions controls different aspects of our life, it is advised to keep it refrain from crypto investments. Panic sells is a way only to loose investments.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Classic example can be taken from eth, last year too eth crashed to below $200 the people who panic sold at that time were definitely biggest loosers while wise people were accumulating, we all know that after hitting the lows eth took a reversal and then grew to new all.time highs of around 1400, this bull season can also be expected to be the same infact bigger than last year.
Pages:
Jump to: