Pages:
Author

Topic: [REBOOT][BOUNTY][CWXT]CRYPTOWORLD-X TOKEN - MASTERNODES MARKETING BOUNTY PROGRAM - page 2. (Read 1749 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey everyone! thanks for using up your time to read into CryptoWorld-x. Lots of stuff completing and being rolled out this week. First we have a new completed website, we also have a developed road map for the next year. The team has designed a new logo aswell, with the addtion of the block explorer also.. We are holding a press release with cryptocoinsnews.com in the coming days to reveal eveything officially to you all:)

Don't forget we are avaiable on yobit Nd nova exchange, a masternode will require 150,000 CWXT officially, which will be reduced to 50,000 CWX afterthe token swap out is engaged on nova exchange. Please stay tuned:)

So ticker changes from CWXT to CWX hmm, I see. Can't wait for the token swap. These news also sound really promising.
Activity: 42
Hey everyone! thanks for using up your time to read into CryptoWorld-x. Lots of stuff completing and being rolled out this week. First we have a new completed website, we also have a developed road map for the next year. The team has designed a new logo aswell, with the addtion of the block explorer also.. We are holding a press release with cryptocoinsnews.com in the coming days to reveal eveything officially to you all:)

Don't forget we are avaiable on yobit Nd nova exchange, a masternode will require 150,000 CWXT officially, which will be reduced to 50,000 CWX afterthe token swap out is engaged on nova exchange. Please stay tuned:)
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
this is actually a classic idea but always have the potential to succeed, I will see the next progress, bt the price is very cheap,
however, good luck with your project
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Wow this coin has been skyrocketing lately keeping an eye on this

We have a press release coming in the next few days announcing everything we have been doing:)

Eagerly waiting for the News I expect a lot from CWXT

We have a press release coming in the next few days announcing everything we have been doing:)
Activity: 10
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
What with cwxt in yobit?
legendary
So many cheap coins for sale I will be grabbing some more here this is pretty easy
I would like to announce to everyone, that one of our devs has just completed a new Block Explorer page. We are doing the final testing but this will be available in the coming days to the public, and you will be able to validate transactions/hashes, view balances,difficulty level, and see the staking rewards coming out. We are growing very quickly and hope to continue to gain all of your support as we progress through this development:)
Don't forget to register for the bounty program at http://cryptoworldxtoken.info to be able to receive bounty stakes
Volume is steadily going up smart people are accumulating bags
getting ready to run masternodes

Yes We have just been awarded #3 on 7 day biggest gainers on coin market cap!! Please everyone register for the bounty campaign and help us share our message on twitter!  .. we are up 600% this week and will continue to grow expotentially each week:D. Mars here we come!
legendary
Volume is steadily going up smart people are accumulating bags
getting ready to run masternodes
The price in nova is 34 satoshi per CWXT its good to buy while the price is cheap any tips dev? after releasing the masternodes whats your estimated price?

We are projecting to develop CWXT until minimum 1$ per token, it will only require 57 million market cap. We have great strategies to achieve this and much work/partnerships to come and be announced in the coming weeks/months:)
Activity: 518
Merit: 494
bounty one week or four week dev
because this thread 4 week, but youre share link bounty end early november, first day in november
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
The price in nova is 34 satoshi per CWXT its good to buy while the price is cheap any tips dev? after releasing the masternodes whats your estimated price?
I am skipping the airdrops I just bought the coin directly from the exchange waiting for the masternodes

There are no airdrops. Our development team has purchased the bounty tokens from the exchanges aswell and are distributing them as rewards to users for assisting in spreading the updates we are bringing so that the community around CWXT can finally be restored again and communicate together again collectively:) We appriciate your support of the project!
legendary
I am skipping the airdrops I just bought the coin directly from the exchange waiting for the masternodes
sorry. If we complete the task we would be getting $1.26 based on the current BTC price?

We evaluated average payouts for the work required based on other bounty campaigns. based on our projectors, This will be a much larger reward in the coming weeks:)
Pages:
Jump to: