Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions - page 64. (Read 129283 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
★ Always strive for the best ★
September 19, 2016, 12:46:02 PM
Weaver is now Live! Users can now login and see that the swap has taken place. Transaction has also been generated in user history. Were not ready for withdrawl of coins to each users personal wallets, this will be made available within 24 hours.

Accounts with their balances associated with the mintpal address funds have been locked and will be returned to the send address upon closure of the swapping period.

I still see Silkcoin (SILK) instead of SLK. Is that possible?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 19, 2016, 11:24:52 AM

@beralt, Thank you for the input.  We will try to convert our base58 prefixes to use a std::vector instead of list_of().  If you have time, please add it to our issues list:  https://github.com/SilkNetwork/Silk-Core/issues

Did it: https://github.com/SilkNetwork/Silk-Core/issues/16
Hope it helps.
Activity: 229
September 19, 2016, 11:09:11 AM
Hi people,

I am quite new here, but still having something to contribute:
I just managed to compile silk-core from scratch (on arch linux), after having some troubles (?due to a too recent c++ version?).

In any case, I managed to modify the 'src/chainparams.cpp ' similar to this fix:
https://github.com/ShapeShifter499/clams/commit/833dbdabb9fdc6befc608e9ee49a7327d48e5ff0
and it compiled.

Now I have the client running, and after properly adding the nodes to my silk.conf it seems to be running.
However, I have no SLK and do not even know how to get some before bittrex starts listing them, of someone has some change so I can play around, my receiving address is:
ScyJtVwAbQKJuxcrxtvwhnB3wi9Tx5GSQQ

In any case, following this closely Smiley

Cheers,
B

@beralt, Thank you for the input.  We will try to convert our base58 prefixes to use a std::vector instead of list_of().  If you have time, please add it to our issues list:  https://github.com/SilkNetwork/Silk-Core/issues
Activity: 10
September 19, 2016, 11:02:54 AM
Hi people,

I am quite new here, but still having something to contribute:
I just managed to compile silk-core from scratch (on arch linux), after having some troubles (?due to a too recent c++ version?).

In any case, I managed to modify the 'src/chainparams.cpp ' similar to this fix:
https://github.com/ShapeShifter499/clams/commit/833dbdabb9fdc6befc608e9ee49a7327d48e5ff0
and it compiled.

Now I have the client running, and after properly adding the nodes to my silk.conf it seems to be running.
However, I have no SLK and do not even know how to get some before bittrex starts listing them, of someone has some change so I can play around, my receiving address is:
ScyJtVwAbQKJuxcrxtvwhnB3wi9Tx5GSQQ

In any case, following this closely Smiley

Cheers,
B
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2016, 10:44:42 AM
Weaver is now Live! Users can now login and see that the swap has taken place. Transaction has also been generated in user history. Were not ready for withdrawl of coins to each users personal wallets, this will be made available within 24 hours.

Accounts with their balances associated with the mintpal address funds have been locked and will be returned to the send address upon closure of the swapping period.

You guys rock!!!
Activity: 13
September 19, 2016, 10:14:57 AM
My silkcoins has been swaped to silk. Nice job, guys!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 19, 2016, 09:17:57 AM

Nice ;-)

RIP 4 million coins!

It's closer to 5.5 million coins from what I can see on the blockchain.  Shocked
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 19, 2016, 09:10:54 AM

Nice ;-)

RIP 4 million coins!
Activity: 238
Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver
September 19, 2016, 09:04:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 1148
September 19, 2016, 08:29:26 AM
I'll be watching the market when Bittrex opens its doors.  But my stash is going right to my wallet...

Activity: 680
Merit: 255
September 19, 2016, 08:15:34 AM
I see that the coins have been sent to Bittrex: https://slkexplorer.silknetwork.org/tx/27d227986f4e602996d97f98a05bf728acbe311f99a55403acbed84716305d90.

I guess we'll see the swap and market coming soon now (today).

It was nice to see block 2843 happen.  Looks like I'll be using my phone to get to Bittrex to make buys during meetings today  Smiley

Very cool!! Seeing a lot of blocks on the explorers now

Way to go TEAM!!!!
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
September 19, 2016, 08:05:33 AM
I see that the coins have been sent to Bittrex: https://slkexplorer.silknetwork.org/tx/27d227986f4e602996d97f98a05bf728acbe311f99a55403acbed84716305d90.

It was nice to see block 2843 happen.  Looks like I'll be using my phone to get to Bittrex to make buys during meetings today  Smiley
Activity: 56
September 19, 2016, 07:07:41 AM

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
September 19, 2016, 02:19:53 AM
Can someone explain me why I'm getting free Silk on Weaver Smiley? They're labeled as 'Stake'

Some of you may, or may not of noticed your Weaver Silkcoin(SILK) balances/addresses receiving stake(PoS) rewards.

We would like to make users of Weaver aware that even though Matthew did set the Silkcoin wallets config file(silkcoin.conf) to not stake, it has decided to stake regardless.

This is just another example of the code issues with Silkcoin, however, this of course isn't a negative and it just means your Weaver addresses will enter stake and recieve rewards up until the 17th, when your balance is swapped to the new Silk(SLK).

You can monitor your balances on the blockchain explorer(https://silkexplorer.silknetwork.org) until the transaction script is completed and your balances on Weaver update.

Once the transaction script is complete, your balances will update and in the transaction history you will see your initial deposit and any PoS(stake) payments you have received.

Thank you for your time.

He surely miss the basics! I don't know how they'll make it till here.

Ok then, we'll to wait a bit more for the fun to start. By the way... nice to see my suggestion was considered. Thanks for the marching camel!  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 238
Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver
September 19, 2016, 01:04:52 AM
Weaver is now down for maintanence.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
September 18, 2016, 09:15:05 PM
Can someone explain me why I'm getting free Silk on Weaver Smiley? They're labeled as 'Stake'

Some of you may, or may not of noticed your Weaver Silkcoin(SILK) balances/addresses receiving stake(PoS) rewards.

We would like to make users of Weaver aware that even though Matthew did set the Silkcoin wallets config file(silkcoin.conf) to not stake, it has decided to stake regardless.

This is just another example of the code issues with Silkcoin, however, this of course isn't a negative and it just means your Weaver addresses will enter stake and recieve rewards up until the 17th, when your balance is swapped to the new Silk(SLK).

You can monitor your balances on the blockchain explorer(https://silkexplorer.silknetwork.org) until the transaction script is completed and your balances on Weaver update.

Once the transaction script is complete, your balances will update and in the transaction history you will see your initial deposit and any PoS(stake) payments you have received.

Thank you for your time.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
September 18, 2016, 05:50:41 PM

SILK is a POS coin (proof of stake)

It always stakes even if you dont have yours in the weaver, all you had to do was leave your wallet open on the computer. Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
September 18, 2016, 05:28:30 PM
We swappin today?  Yes I read the thread... 24-48 hours, but I've been expecting the 17th to be the day for the last two weeks.  What's the hold up guys?  Bittrex dragging ass?

We have to take Weaver offline for the swap and we also have to take Weaver offline for the ICO features being added, ideally we would want to do both in one go.

Bittrex hasn't set up their wallet for the swap/new market and until they notify us of that being done, there is not much point doing the swap, especially if the coins are staking for you guys anyway.

This isn't to say we are waiting on Bittrex and the swap on Weaver is going ahead regardless tonight/tomorrow.
Activity: 236
★ Always strive for the best ★
September 18, 2016, 05:18:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 1274
September 18, 2016, 05:17:52 PM
We swappin today?  Yes I read the thread... 24-48 hours, but I've been expecting the 17th to be the day for the last two weeks.  What's the hold up guys?  Bittrex dragging ass?
Pages:
Jump to: