Pages:
Author

Topic: [REC] RegalCoin Visa Card. Will it get BIG???? - page 2. (Read 1104 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
isnt regal coin just the same sort of pyramid scheme as Bitconnect? how are they giving loan returns of 1%??
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
it is another ethereum dark scam coin. Pump an dump.... now it is in pump phase....

I saw that and I'm glad that I'm not part of ETHD. Regal Coin is different. It's not pump and dump because if it, Regal Coin wouldn't stay at the price of $30-$35. This price will go up once their internal exchange will be active and VISA card. Get in now while it's cheap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
it is another ethereum dark scam coin. Pump an dump.... now it is in pump phase....
Maybe I will buy a few regalcoins just incase they rise in price, then I could put in a high loan for a fraction of the cost.  Grin

Thats the plan. Hold more Regal coins while their cheap and once the price goes up, invest it and when the VISA card is available, then you can use it to spend your monthly earnings. You can even stake with it.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Maybe I will buy a few regalcoins just incase they rise in price, then I could put in a high loan for a fraction of the cost.  Grin
I watch this coin and I am not sure jump in train for it...It seems quite good project though I have some doubts...

I think it's better to get in and get involve. You can just hold Regal coin for a month or 2. You won't get disappointed.

I guess I will buy and hold small bag for it till december  Shocked

yeah. Their target price by December is $50. Join my team if you want. Once their internal exchange goes live. Price will soar up.
Activity: 121
I watch this coin and I am not sure jump in train for it...It seems quite good project though I have some doubts...

I think it's better to get in and get involve. You can just hold Regal coin for a month or 2. You won't get disappointed.

I guess I will buy and hold small bag for it till december  Shocked

Activity: 121
Regal Coin Visa Card

Here are my opinion about this Visa Card

Once this launched, It will be massive because it will be one of the gateway to easily spend crypto into fiat. Do you think it will go all the way up? I think I do. This thread is to get your opinion about the visa card. Here's the ultimate questions in crypto world about this type of coin.

Would you or people still going to shout Regal Coin is a scam if this Visa card is available?

If you're here because not sure about Regal Coin and want to get involved while still cheap. Then join my team. Join My Team

Pages:
Jump to: