Pages:
Author

Topic: Recaptca difficulty level problem, - page 3. (Read 1856 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
July 20, 2017, 02:44:37 PM
i have same problem , cars allways dissapearing and most of time i have to solve 5 streetsign pictures -.-
i have added solvemedia to my faucet beocurse of this Cheesy

you  can clean cookies than you cna easyer solve recapch i found out but its still hard -.-

dammed google ***** Cheesy

regards

Smart move, i wish all other faucets could add solvemedia to their faucetes. It is really annoying with recaptcha issues. It happens often actually. Accuraccy of recaptcha is not good at all. Even when there is not an issue, i get new captchas over and over again sometimes in spite of answeing questions correctly. By the way, cleaning cookies did not help me at all, but thanks for the idea anyway. I hope they can solve this problem soon.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
July 20, 2017, 12:58:00 PM
i have same problem , cars allways dissapearing and most of time i have to solve 5 streetsign pictures -.-
i have added solvemedia to my faucet beocurse of this Cheesy

you  can clean cookies than you cna easyer solve recapch i found out but its still hard -.-

dammed google ***** Cheesy

regards
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 12:37:40 PM
i have the same problem  Huh

i thought it is a problem with my laptop. i sometimes need almost 2 minutes for one captcha
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
July 20, 2017, 12:23:12 PM
Today, i struggle with claiming from faucets due to high demand from recaptca questions. I usually try once or twice and it works, but it seems like you have to do it over and over again. Imagies disappear and slowly new ones apeear. Does anyone have the same proble?
Pages:
Jump to: